Parivaar - Kartavya Ki Pariksha

What do you like about Sachin Sharma?

JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys

as you all know, our dear Sachin Sharma has got many fans...so tell me why do you like him and what do you like about him... I like him because I feel that he's so sweet, very cute and handsome. By watching some of his interviews, I could denote that he's also a very good human being. About his shows, I would like to say that yes maybe in some shows like Vaidehi or Sinndoor, he did negative characters....but still he is sweet😊!!!!!!! In Parivaar, oh gosh!! He's portraying the sweetest character ever by being a caring and loving Shlok to Radha....anyway,that's why I like him...now you guys...share your opinions!!!
Here's Sachin for you:
he looks really cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mina801 thumbnail
he's nice..infact I've talked to him a couple of times..hands down with jazz rocks!
MonMad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He is a good actor, like his smile and his onscreen chemistry with Radha.  I watch Parivaar for the chemistry he shares with Radha, not certain if I would be watching the show just for him, that is not possible.  The character he portrays in Parivaar is great!!!  Hats off to the creatives of Parivaar for that.  I have not seen any of his other shows, but he excels as an actor in Parivaar....
RadioM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Unfortunately I have not seen Sachin in any interviews or other shows. I am not a fan of him. But I do love the character he is playing -Shlok is the best part of Parivar and Sachin is the one who puts life into Shlok.
SimranD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I watched Parivaar on and off before Shlok's entry but I was never hooked.  When he arrived, there was something about him and his character that got me hooked.  I think it was simply his silent love for Radha.  I have since been glued to parivaar and the Shlok-Radha jodi.  I have seen Sachin before in some dramas but his character in those didn't leave any impact on me because they were small roles.  In parivaar he has left an impact and he has grown on me as an actor and I would say he is at present my favourite of the TV actors. 

If Sachin Sharma is anything like Shlok in real life, then he will make someone an ideal partner one day.  It's a pity he's younger than me😔!!!!!!

jiyajayan thumbnail
He is a very good actor. I did not like parivaar before all you saw was Radha crying. He made that show
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agreed
he is such a loving & caring husband apart from being so handsome & cute
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i love his acting...radha & shlok were the reason i starting watching parivaar again. i just hope they dont kill him off like all the other emn in radha's life.
sawri thumbnail
i like radha n shlok's innocence. i dont kw much abt sachin sharma n his quality work etc... ya, but about parivaar... i think radha has got right life partner.MADE FOR EACHOTHER.
sajibabe thumbnail
i am not a fan of his & he is just  an average & i think parivaar team could have done much  better, by choosing a more talented & handsome actor for this role. the close up of shlok's eye locking scenes with radha, are just so irritating, whilst rather looks so sweet, shy & innocent, this guy looks totally blank. he just can't emote with his eyes, therefore a beautiful scene gets ruined, due to his wooden acting & wooden blank expressions
Edited by sajibabe - 15 years ago