Kayamath

Introduce Yourself & BirthdayPost Included:Chk Pg1

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello All Kayamath Lovers🤗

Opening this thread on Request😳...In the last few days we hv seen many new Members Joining in our Kayamath Parivaar including me😳...So why not get to know each other more well😳...I m sure the old Members would like to know the names of all the new Members and Vice versa too😃...

Also many Introduction posts r opened in the forum in the last few days and sometimes its not always possible to welcome a new Member in multiple introductory posts..So why not give everyone a warm welcome in this one thread itself😳

So all Old as well as New Members of this Forum...Please Introduce yourself with your Name and something interesting about yourself in this thread itself instead of opening random introduction topics😳

Sinse I m opening this thread so let me give my Introduction first😆..My name is Jyothi..and u'll can call me Jyo/Jo/Jyoths/Jyoti/Jyothi...your wish😆..My status is married and I m a software Enggineer..but right now doing some important thesis on Michi😉😆😳...

Waiting to know u all🤗..

Thanks to Sia for giving this wonderful idea👏

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please post all your Birthdays in this Following Link

Kayamath Dev Team
Edited by jyoti06 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Jo!!!!!!!! good topic 😆 so u now doing a thesis on MP😆 and there r some more also on u r  list 😉 😆

I am vasu!!!!!!!!!...😊 been hanging on this Kayamat forum..for the past more than a year 😎

It's all abt the strange love story betwen this couple that got me attracted to the show...the guy's hauteur and the gal's tenderness rocked my world...yeah!!! now it's all for Mr.Ahluwalia..the actor..😆
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tho my ID is angel's life here everyone calls me angel😃
KYM is my one and only show that I love and cannot miss because of Shabbir Ahluwalia aka Milind Mishra(god I'm in love with Shabbir)Michi jodi is the one and only jodi that I love on TV but I do watch one or two other shows as my timepass😳😆I'm also a big Shachi fan jodi but don't like to tallk about them that muchand  I like Panchi Bora as well and if I cannot marry Shabbir myself☺️than I want her to marry him or no one else😆
Edited by angel's life - 15 years ago
hi, i,m soha.my status is married.i,m a great fan of kayamath for five days.i watched almost all episodes of kayamath on you tube in just five days.and after that had a very bad headahe.i loved this pair.prachi and millind  they r very good .there expressions are too real that i cannot controll my tears,especially after leap.
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I m minakshi my frnds here call me minu
i m single and not ready to mingle😆
i m pursuing bcom 2nd yr
i love to watch roadies,bigboss,mile jab hum tum and ofcourse kayamath
i  love michi/shachi for me de both are da same
and its my wish to see shabir-panchi as a couple offscreen too
oh yesh i hv won 2 wards in Kayamath parivar awards
1 as a best shachian and da other as best jodi 😆i hope i continue to win more awards in kpa 😆
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi me kaveri...friends call me kavvy..kavu😊

me hooked on to kym. since turkey days...something about michi...caught me instantly...and since then...been a michi addictive sufferer😃
Edited by kaveri - 15 years ago
Sehar_Sheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I m Sehar. I m basically NP fan but like Shabbir and Panchi too and love milind-sumontu scenes. I m not a regular viewer of this serial now.
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
im ifyaa,,im known as ify aka mrs ahluwalia..😳
ive got a boyfirnd but consider myself single till the day im married..
i started watching KYM since the  day it started but gt hooked on it when shabbo re entered in turkey and since michi got married im a gone case..shabbo and panchi have got an amazing chemistry.☺️
i lve jay aswell and sanjeeda is cute though im not her greatest fan..

GoGreen thumbnail
Hai i am Sumu.
Me started watching KYM from turkey episodes.
Just addicted to MICHI/SHACHI.

I love KYM to death mainly MICHI/SHACHI.
Deepika26 thumbnail

Hi, i am deepika .i am married,living in US,.  love to watch CSI,greys anatomy& desp house wives. i joined IF 6 months back.i started watching kayamath when Michi got engaged for the second time. there is something  about this couple which glued me to this show. and now i am here among u all as a big michi fan.

Edited by indiangirl23 - 15 years ago