Posted: 18 years ago

Qazi Qazi Qazi ........Yo Yo ....... 😉

With all these thread trying to put you down, we know what u r capable of ...........just keep doing .......👏

Good Luck Buddy .......... 👍🏼

Again ...... 4 u Qazi.... 👍🏼

👏
Like how Qazi tries to woo audience and janta with his acting and words...his fans are trying to woo this forum site with all their comments.. but the truth is that Qazi is no good as a singer...

Originally posted by punjabi_kudi11

Like how Qazi tries to woo audience and janta with his acting and words...his fans are trying to woo this forum site with all their comments.. but the truth is that Qazi is no good as a singer...

😡😡😡

truth is harsh dear...but u should accept it...So think beyond Qazi's jhulfe 😉 n
U will face TRUTH soooooooon...... 😊

Let's wait till final episode ..... 😉
what will happen in the final episod will not change the fact that he can't sing....the real challenge is if any music director would want to have him sing their song in movies....which everyone knows is a big NEVER...
FG is not about some BIG Music director letting you sing in his/her song ... 😆 😆 😆

Looks like you have no idea ... 😉
dear i know what FG is for...but a future aim of a SINGER is to work with music directors ... and i am talking about SINGERS like REX, ARIJIT, SHAMIT, RR, ARPITA, ETC... i wasn't talking about QAZI as a SINGER
REX, ARIJIT, SHAMIT, RR, ARPITA, ETC ..... hmmmmmm 😒

I always thought one has to be a better person in life before trying to be an artist ..... 😊

FJ=Qazi 👍🏼