Posted: 15 years ago

After eight long years our beloved Kyunki has come to an end.

The show that use to make us laugh, cry, pull our hair out, scream and just roll our eyes at the ridiculous stuff that they show is now officially over (as per according to all the articles)

So let's talk about some of our favourite parts and not so favourite bits one last time.

Favourite Kyunki moment ever?
Worst Kyunki moment ever?
A Character you wish never had been introduced?
A character you wish hadn't died/left the show?
Your favourite character on the show?
What you would've liked to have seen in the show?
What storyline would you liked to have seen Ekta wrap up in the finale?

Feel free to add in any extra comments/thoughts about Kyunki :)

- KSBKBT Dev Team
obviosly way beck in the beginning. the classic. when mihir brings in the ram idol when tulsi is abt to get married. and tulsi just gets up n runs to him. ah. the old on kyuki days =]
so many to choose fromm.. lets see. the nandani rape i guess. absolutely hate when any woman gets raped in shows. and this was absolutely disgusting.... i hated the entire track till tulsi return home 20 yrs later.
em i have to say.... harsh. no offense to his fans. i found tht he had no significant role watsoever... mabbe if only to bring mohini intothe family.
savita. i wish she stayed alive till hte very end. she did make a good saas. =]
i ll bring out my dark side and say... mandira.
if it wasnt for her. tulsi n mihir would've never been this strong n savita the evil saas n karan the ideal son. both of the actresses tht played mandira did a wonderful job with their acting.
virani men learnin from their stupid mistakes!
What storyline would you liked to have seen Ekta wrap up in the finale? em how abt the last episode new track they introduced...!!!
or the poor mayank. or the kt-eklavya-laksh. u no there are so many to name on my list.. i think it would've been better if they just had wrapped up any track!!

Lakshya's entry
Tripti track-downfall of Kyunki
Jas Thakral-Juhi Thakral
Pulkit Samrat :(
Lakshya-KT
LKT reunion
LKT-E
when karan comes to nandini for the 1st time after she is raped and hugs her and cries, while she remains as a statue too broken to cry..this was such a heartbreaking moment..bt still for some reason or other it remains my all time fav scene..
when nandini was raped..ohh..i can never ever forget that..i remember feelng horror, revultion along wth an unutterrable grief when i watched t...well after that i hated when angel went in to coma..n she went to jail n away from her family,her love n her baby..,when she was betrayed while she was n coma..all these were kyunki moments i have hated..
well i have two strong contenders..one is ansh and the other 1 is Tanya..cant pick whom i hate more...n also wish tulsi also left for good..i hated the way she interfered n ruined Nandini's life thru her wrong influence n karan..
simply no1..the only 2 characters i watched this how for was still thr till the last episode..but there was a time in 2006 that i stopped watching it as nandini's character left it for some time...so i desperately used to wish she'd be back..
Nandini- she was the reason i started watching the show for..anywa she was so pure..n i havent up till date seen any other TV character going through so much hardships..rejection, suspision, rape, coma, jail, seperation from the babies she gave birth, being away from the man she loved...she has been through all of this hell..still not for once she complained..n has thr wasnt a single moment when she was shown bitter...she has all her life long given every1 else just happiness and luv..no matter who gave her back tears she always filled every1s lives with smiles n laughter without ever expecting anything back...so i luv, admire n respect this character to no ends..no matter what the bubbly gal who turned in to such an understanding n beautiful young woman inside out has such a special place in my heart now n forever..
karan standing up for his n nandini's love in the beginning n getting married to her n taking her away from that terrible ansh in the 1st place without caring a damn for any1 else but for her happiness.also i wanted to see the 2nd leap NOT TAKING PLACE..n Nandini never going away from karan n Bhumi's lives..
Parth coming back to his parents and fitting in with karan Nandini and Bhumi..
well i think the best time of kyunki was after the  1st leap when nandini entered the show..n the show was doing simply amazing..the creatives ruined the show since just before the 2nd leap with the conclusion f gujaral murder track until very much later after that 2nd leap during the time of which they cut down nandini's character..n since the 2nd leap thr hasnt been a single worthwhile track n da entire show..the only reason i stuck wth t thru thick n thin was cz of my luv for nandini's character n for gauri n hiten's brilliant acting..

Edited by princessunara - 15 years ago
nandini finally getting married to karan for the second time
nandini's rape......it was the most hearbreaking scene ever in 'kyunki... KT's rape too.....i hate it when these kind of scenes are shown and that too in so-called family serials

actually there are two charcter's ansh and tanya both......they both made karan-nandini's life hell and what saddens me more is that none of them really suffered for their mis-deeds the way they should have
there is no such character....i only wish the character of nandini was shown more  post-leap....i missed her a lot  post-leap
nandini.....i just loved her character.....her character was so full of life,innocent ,naughty and pure yet fate was the cruelest to her......no other character in 'kyunki' suffered so much and sacrificed as much as much as nandini......she deserved the best yet she got the worst always yet she never complained  and remained self-less and giving till the end.

i would have loved to see karan not sacrificing his love for nandini ever and i wish they would have got maried in the first place and from there they should have faced life's tests and trials together always

that karan-nandini come back with parth and finally everyone is happy

Edited by jashajasha - 15 years ago
Originally posted by jashajasha

nandini's rape......it was the most hearbreaking scene ever in 'kyunki... KT's rape too.....i hate it when these kind of scenes are shown and that too in so-called family serials

actually there are two charcter's ansh and tanya both......they both made karan-nandini's life hell and what saddens me more is that none of them really suffered for their mis-deeds the way they should have
there is no such character....i only wish the character of nandini was shown more  post-leap....i missed her a lot  post-leap
nandini.....i just loved her character.....her character was so full of life,innocent ,naughty and pure yet fate was the cruelest to her......no other character in 'kyunki' suffered so much and sacrificed as much as much as nandini......she deserved the best yet she got the worst always yet she never complained  and remained self-less and giving till the end.

i would have loved to see karan not sacrificing his love for nandini ever and i wish they would have got maried in the first place and from there they should have faced life's tests and trials together always

completely agree with your each and every word.
Originally posted by jashajasha

i  totally agree with u Jyotika

Mihir-Tulsi's  Marriage(Kyunki agar mihir tulsi se shaadi nahi karta toh story kaise badti) & when mihir brings in the ram idol when tulsi is abt to get married. and tulsi just gets up n runs to him. ah. the old on kyuki daysπŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘

Savita's Death & nandini was raped..😭

I always want Mihir-Tulsi together.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Jas Thakral-Juhi Thakral & Shiv.😑

savita. i wish she stayed alive till hte very end. she did make a good saas.😭

One & only Tulsi Virani.⭐️

Every on live together happily in shantiniketan. Especially my Mihir & Tulsi.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

There cant be one favourite moment,there are many.Tulsi's entry in the show, All love/fighting moments between Karan and Nandini (no one can quite fight like themπŸ˜†πŸ˜³), bonding scenes between Tulsi and Baa, comical Daksha-chachi and Indu  moments.πŸ˜† 
Mihir's death(I loved the original Mihir much much more,not to mention Srmiti's acting in this scene was SUPERB...I cried a LOT),When Ansh raped Nandini (I had mixed emotions of strong hatred yet immense sadness), I hated the show when they ruined a character(for example, Damini's character was so well-written when she first appeared on the show, but later it got completely butchered.😑)
Vaidehi, Tripti, Juhi, Shiv. ( all unnecessary villians)
Indu, Savita, Nandini,Baa😭, Daksha, JD, Hemant.
Nandini...I always found her enigmatic and mysterious,Tulsi..a very strong woman(although the creatives once or twice tried to ruin her character😑) Bhoomi...a very passionate and emotional character.. I liked Reshmi's acting), and Baa( calm and tranquil in the midst of adversities), Karan was my fav character when he was introduced( during the first leap), but then, the creatives kind of ruined his character as well. (After the leap, I felt like he was someone else.)
I think the show was long enough. Everything I wanted was already shown. I have been watching this show since the first episode.
I would have liked Parth to be introduced. Also, I wanted a HUGE get-together of ALL the characters in Kyunki. (Basically everyone). LOL.
Extra comments: All in all, my take on Kyunki is that it should have had just ONE leap. Everything else after the first leap was unnecessary. Till then, it was my favourite show. After so many leaps, even the ESSENCE of some characters was lost, IMHO.

Edited by redhotght - 15 years ago
Originally posted by preity*zinta

After eight long years our beloved Kyunki has come to an end.

The show that use to make us laugh, cry, pull our hair out, scream and just roll our eyes at the ridiculous stuff that they show is now officially over (as per according to all the articles)

So let's talk about some of our favourite parts and not so favourite bits one last time.

Favourite Kyunki moment ever?  KN first meeting πŸ˜†
Worst Kyunki moment ever? Nandini's Rape
A Character you wish never had been introduced? Tulsi 🀣 LOL Ansh πŸ˜›
A character you wish hadn't died/left the show? Apra Mehta AKA
Savita Virani
Your favourite character on the show? Karan Virani Did i really need to be asked πŸ˜†
What you would've liked to have seen in the show? A good endding not what we got 😑
Parth's entery and them living happy atleast LOL the ending wasn't even an endding

- KSBKBT Dev Team
As for additional comments All i will say it that Ekta should have atleast given it a good endding rather then disappointing us Kyunki fans 😑 with a bakwas endding😳 LOL BUt if Kyunki is to come back i will be happy to see it πŸ˜†