•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IF!!!

Today is truly a historic day and I can tell you from being at one of Obama's last rallies, that I am so proud today to be a part of the history that was made last night.  I want to thank all of you who have voted for him and even those who didn't but will give him a chance to show that he really is worthy of his election.  It's a feeling so strong that I really have no words to express it, the tears flowing from our eyes last night as he was declared the winner and when he addressed the nation said it all.  And now, thanks to him, even our kids have a chance of seeing the dream of becoming the president of the US if they so choose to do so. 

In case you missed his speech last night, please take a minute to watch it here

Now for today's update : I haven't been able to find the video yet to do the update.  Once I do, I will update with it or if it isn't telecasted today again, I will let you know that.

Thanks and have a great day watching history unfold :) 
Edited by PiyaBawri - 15 years ago
:d

yeah congrats to obamaaaaa

and thx for update if we get a show today
Yeah...I was soo happy.
At my school people were crying, wearing t-shirts,balloons and everything. 4 A lot of people it is emotional too.
Originally posted by PiyaBawri

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IF!!!

Today is truly a historic day and I can tell you from being at one of Obama's last rallies, that I am so proud today to be a part of the history that was made last night.  I want to thank all of you who have voted for him and even those who didn't but will give him a chance to show that he really is worthy of his election.  It's a feeling so strong that I really have no words to express it, the tears flowing from our eyes last night as he was declared the winner and when he addressed the nation said it all.  And now, thanks to him, even our kids have a chance of seeing the dream of becoming the president of the US if they so choose to do so. 

In case you missed his speech last night, please take a minute to watch it here

Now for today's update : I haven't been able to find the video yet to do the update.  Once I do, I will update with it or if it isn't telecasted today again, I will let you know that.

Thanks and have a great day watching history unfold :) 

Yeah it is.. and I voted for Barack Obama:)