Jai Maa Durga

No one beleive in god?

Harshitipremeer thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hello everyone?😕is it that no one beleive in god?ma durga this show is great but its like no one beleive in god so no ppl in this forum?😕its so heartbreaking😭actually i should also shout at myself i was also lazy n didnt come to this forum😭so now i want to wake up!hope everyone also wake up!

do comment😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Hello There!!=)
Welcome to Jai Ma Durga Forum..
We get some members here occasionaly, but for some reason the show may not interst as many people therefore the section lacks members.
Rudradeva thumbnail
I love to watch maa durga...but this forum is very quiet...Don't know why
Harshitipremeer thumbnail
lets increase more ppl to beleive god everyone behind love story shows or whatever no one in family forum god forum everyone behind love huh sick of this!
-dramaholic- thumbnail
^Freinds there is always a way to invite for people.. why don't you try inviting your freinds from other forums and try get them intersted in this show.
That way we'll have more members to re run activites.=)
I've treid but there was hardly any use.
aradana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even I watch this show regularly but I dont come here for discussions...because if you see the people who have viewed the posted videos there are close to 200 views...even if they all come here it will be quiet active....so I think many watch the show and then forget about it..so that doesnt mean nobody believe in God and there are so many such shows in various channels.
desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey Heer Hann,

I'm new to this forum..but am an active forum in the Ramayan forum in NDTV channel....but i dont think it's that no one believes in Ma Durga...but b/c its a once a week epi I think there isn't information to circulate or voice our concerns with eachother!!!!

I will do my best on my part to take part in this forum...but if ne1 has information that they can share about Ma Durga..please do tell, I'm always eager to learn bout our Hindu religion!!!

Jai Maa Durga!!!!

srurpatel thumbnail
I love too much to watch  jay maa durga
Manojie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love watching Maa Durga but I don't post here anymore cause it was always so quiet.
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
When this show started, then I was very active here. In fact, I used to even write updates. But, because of some personal reasons, from April 2008 till now, I watched less than 10 episodes of NDTV Ramayan and not a single episode of any other serial (neither on TV nor online). But now those personal issues have been taken care of. So I am back.
I am visiting this JMD forum after many months. I do not know anything about what has been shown in JMD during this time. From another thread started by desichica, it looks like this serial has ended or going to end soon.