Jaspal Bhatti & Savita Bhatti.

Posted: 15 years ago
Hey all.
Everyone speaks about different jodis in Nach Baliye 4, but no body speaks about Jodi no. 9.
" JASPAL BHATTI "  & " SAVITA BHATTI". I know every one are fans of young jodis , but guys see their energy level, coordination at this age.😊 Hatts off to them for taking this challenge. 👏  I just simply love them. Best of Luck to JODI  NO. 9.

Also i think they are the senior most jodi among all the 4 seasons of Nach Baliye. I mean they are elder to Sachin & Supriya Pilgaonkar( NB 1),  Rasik & Ketaki Dave( NB2) and Shakti Kapoor and his wife (NB3). I m sorry i forget her name.

So guys lets cheer up for Mrs. & Mr. Bhatti 👏

It doesn't mean i don't like other jodis. Among others i simply like Mohit and Addite,  Shaleen & Daljeet (especially after that shadow dance. They were just amazing) , Mouli and Mazhar and Vineet and Tanushree.

And last not the least   May the best jodi win.
I agree.Hats off to this energetic jodi.I just love their enthu.
Jodi # 9 as the eldest Jodi ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited by scorpiorule - 15 years ago
Yes I really love their energy, and the entertainment they bring

For the oldest..their moves and love for eachother is so very young. God Bless them. Awesome Jodi.

Awwwwwwwwwww he makes me laugh...like his jokes and the entertainment with this jodi..
The Bhattis are one of the best jodis in the competition ... I just hope they stay right till the end .. I'd love to see them along with Shaleen-Daljeet/Abhijeet-wife/Kapil-ajali in the finale ..
i love the bhattis 😃
they are too entertaining and adorable
Ohhh yeaa ..

Especially their cute sa banter at the end of every performance .. no matter what happens to them this season, they should definitely consider hosting the next season of NB!
Well, yeah they being the host next season will really be great.😊