RamanandSagar'sShriKrishnaFanClub:PICS(NEW 114-17) - Page 63

Posted: 14 years ago

Congrats on almost reaching 150 pages! I know I'm not very active here, but I'll try to be in the next one! :D

Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Two sigs with your pics...

such beautiful siggies lalithaπŸ‘πŸ‘
& lola ,great pics u always provide !!!πŸ˜›

Oh! Almost forgot!! Gorgeous sigs Lalitha, and great job with the pics Lola!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by lola610

Lol you need to get cracking on those dvds and hear/watch all the songs as they were originally done - even this Holi one's been tampered in the new sets, going by the youtube vids!
Btw, Swapnil filled me in on why he didn't come back on SK after the break - he went college... good boy πŸ‘πŸΌ Also he's got two movies in the works, will keep us posted!

Ok.... heere go the happy Holi lyrics... couldn't figure out one of the lines sung by the chorus, as you'll see, and their stuff's pretty naughty πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.... will highlight the RadheShyam lines though, cuz they're the sweetest... so, bolded lines are RadheShyam, and underlined are siggie text ideas! enjoy!!

Holi Hai! Holi Hai! ' Holi's Here! Holi's Here!

Keechaki, Hai Rang Ki! ' It's A Contest Of Colors

Holi Suhaave Tumhe Kaunse Dhang Ki? - What Kind Of Holi Do You Want To Play

Keechaki, Ho To Preet Ki! ' If There Is A Contest, Let It Be Filled With Love

Holi Gulal Wali Premiyan Ke Beech Ki! ' The Colorful Holi As It Is Played By Lovers

Barsaano Gokul Aayo Hai ' All Of Barsana Has Come To Gokul

Hamein Nyauto Bhej Bulaayo Hai ' We've Been Specially Invited

Kheli Jaaye, To Phir Kheli Jaaye! ' Should We Play? Let's Play!

Kheli Jaaye, Haan Haan Kheli Jaaye! Yes, Let's Play!

Rang Bhari Gori Ek Kaam Kari De ' My Colorful Fair Maiden, Please Do Me A Favor

Hori Mein Jovan More Naam Kari De ' On Holi, Sign Your Beauty Over To Me

Jovan Hamaaro Naaye Sahaj Ko Mathaa ' My Beauty's Not Simply A Glass Of Milk (Lassi, Actually), That I'll Hand It Over

Niyat Bigaadoge To Khaaoge Lathaa ' If You Look At It The Wrong Way, You'll Get Hit With This Stick

Gokul Ke Gwala Tohre Dil Hai Bade ' Oh Cowboy Of Gokul, You're Known To Be Generous

Jovan Ko Daan Maange Raah Mein Khade ' Yet You're Begging For My Beauty In The Street

Preet Ke Naate Hum Pyaar Maange Ri ' We Lovingly Ask For Your Love

Maange Nahin Daan, Adhikaar Maange Ri ' We Don't Ask For Charity, But Our Rights

Hori Ke Phulwaare Aaye, Hum Ve ' The Flower-Boys Of Gokul Are Here ' Us!

Gokul Ke Matwaare Aaye, Hum Ve ' The Crazy Lovers From Gokul Are Here ' Us!

Radha Ke Sang Gori Aayi, Vaah Ji Vaah ' Radha And The Fair Beauties Are Here, Wow!

Kanha Ke Sang Kaare Aaye, Haan Ji Haan ' Krishna And The Dusky Youths Are Here, Oh Yes!

Rangili Gali Mein Ho! ' In The Colorful Lane

Rangili Gali Mein Chhabili Radhika Se Milo Kanhaai Re ' In The Colorful Lane, Graceful Radha Meets Krishna

Liye Prem Bharo Tyohaar, Biraj Mein Hori Aayi Re ' Bringing A Festival Of Love, Holi Has Come To Braj

Liye Rangan Ki Bauchhar, Biraj Mein Hori Aayi Re ' Bringing Showers Of Color, Holi Has Come To Braj

Hori Aayi Re, Haan Haan, Hori Aayi Re X2 ' Holi's Come, Holi's Come!

Albeli Masti Chhaayi Re, - A Wild Frenzy Has Taken Over

Liye Prem Bharo Tyohaar, Biraj Mein Hori Aayi Re ' Bringing A Festival Of Love, Holi Has Come To Braj

Liye Rangan Ki Bauchhar, Biraj Mein Hori Aayi Re ' Bringing Showers Of Color, Holi Has Come To Braj

Aa Ri Aa, Ita Hun Aa; Jaa Re Jaa, Ut Ko Jaa ' Come Over Here; No, You Go Over There!

Tu Meri Sajni, O Ho! Main Tera Saajan! Achha ' You're My Sweetheart; Oh Wow! I'm Your Lover; Really?

Uphatkun Chandan, Jiske Nidandan ??? ' Can't Really Figure Out The Exact Words, But They're Basically Talking About Crushing The Guys Like Sandalwood

Dekhti Rahe Gayi Sakhi Saheli ' Her Friends Were Left Watching In Amazement

Kanha Ne Radha Gheri Akeli ' Krishna Has Radha Herself Surrounded

Bolo Tumpar Ka Rang Daare ' Tell Me, What Color Can I Put On You

Radhe Tumpar Ka Rang Dare ' Radha, What Color Can I Put On You

Tum Pehle Hi Rang Rangili X2 ' You're Already So Bright And Colorful

Prem Ko Daaro Rang X2 ' Color Me In Shades Of Love

Jo Jag Ko De Na Dikhaayi Re 'Which The Rest Of The World Won't Be Able To See

Maakhan Khaaye Pade Muh Thanda ' Wan't To Eat This Butter And Cool Off

Khaao Pache Mile Ab Danda ' Eat It, Then Eat A Nice Beating With This Stick

Danda Lage Raseele Ganna ' The Stick Seems Like A Delicious Sugar Cane From You

Muh Pe Barse Heera Panna ' Your Beating Feels Like It's Raining Diamonds On Me

Aayenge Hum Yaad X2 Chalegi Jab Purvaai Re ' You'll Remember Me When The Wind Blows

Liye Prem Bharo Tyohaar, Biraj Mein Hori Aayi Re - Bringing A Festival Of Love, Holi Has Come To Braj

Liye Rangan Ki Bauchhar, Biraj Mein Hori Aayi Re' Bringing Showers Of Color, Holi Has Come To Braj

Chhaano Re, Chhaano Re Bhaang Milaaike Chhaano Re ' Mix That Drink (No Worries, Bhang Is Just The Desi Equivalent Of Eggnog) And Go Crazy

Mano Re, Maano Re Gahu Ki Mat Maano Re ' Don't Listen To Them, Just Do It

Kahe Sune Ko Buro Na Maano ' Don't Feel Bad About Hearsay

Humko Tum Apno Hi Jaano ' Oh No, Think Of Me As Your Own

Apne Rasiya Ko Pahechaano ' Recognize Your Fan

Hamaro Naato Bahut Puraano ' Oh, I Know, Our Bond Is Quite Ancient

Hori Ki Nis Humse Kari Lo Prem Sagaai Re ' On This Blessed Occasion, Let's Unite In Love

Hori Aayi Re, Haan Haan, Hori Aayi Re X2 ' Holi's Here, Yes, Holi's Here!

Sa Re Sa Ni Sa Re Ma Re Ma Re ' (Musical Notes)

Bhare Pichkaari Maare Mare ' Fill That Water Gun And Shoot

Re Ma Re Sa Re Ma Pa Ni Pa Ni ' (More Music Notes)

Laaj Se Ho Gayi Paani Paani ' I'm Melting Away In Shyness

Chudiyaan Kadke, Ari Kadkan De ' My Bangles Are Jingling; Let Them!

Bahiyaan Murke, Are Murkan De ' My Hand Is Twisting; Let It!

Chunar Sarke, Sarkan De ' My Veil Is Sliding; Let It!

Chhatiya Dhadke, Are Dhadkan De ' My Heart Is Beating; Let It!

Sab Sakhiyan Ki Ugat Ban Chuki ' All Our Friends Have Arrived, Too

Phat Gayi Saree, Phati Kanchuki ' Yes, Looking Like A Shredded And Colored Mess

Pyaar Hai Chuko, Raar Khan Chuki ' Love Has Blossomed, The Sweet Battle Has Begun

Man Maahi Ki Mauj Ban Chuki ' The Heart Within Is Having A Blast

Kau Shyama Kau Shyam Bhed Nahin Pade Dikhaai Re ' Which One's Radha, Which Is Shyam ' We Can't Tell The Difference Anymore!

Liye Rangan Ki Bauchhar, Biraj Mein Hori Aayi Re - Bringing A Festival Of Love, Holi Has Come To Braj

Holi Hai! Holi Hai! X10ish ' Holi's Here!!!

Ho Aisi Hori Kabahu Na Kheli Kabahu Na Yun Rang Daare X2 ' Oh, We've Never Played A Holi Like This One Before, We've Never Spread Colors Like These

Ek Duje Te Jeet Gaye Sab, Ek Duje Te Haare X2 ' Having Won Over Each Other, We've Won It All, And Lost Ourselves

Dhan Dhan Bhaag Hamaare ' Blessed Are We

Hori Bhayi Brij Raj Dulaare ' Celebrating Holi With The Darling Prince Of Braj

wow !!! such beautiful lyricsπŸ‘πŸ‘
thanks for posting lola πŸ˜›
Originally posted by MusicalAiswarya

Congrats on almost reaching 150 pages! I know I'm not very active here, but I'll try to be in the next one! :D

Thanks!

You'd better be active from now on, young lady, Samjhe?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by sita11

such beautiful siggies lalithaπŸ‘πŸ‘
& lola ,great pics u always provide !!!πŸ˜›

Thanks a lot Sita!πŸ˜›
Originally posted by MusicalAiswarya

Oh! Almost forgot!! Gorgeous sigs Lalitha, and great job with the pics Lola!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks!πŸ˜ƒ

Yaaaaay, CONGRATS for completing this 1st FC for Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna guys!!!πŸ₯³ We couldn't have done it without all of you! The New Chat Club is a combined FC#3 for RS's Ramayan and FC #2 for RS's Shri Krishna, so please don't forget to join us there! Since this FC has reached 150 pages, it will be locked so plzzz don't forget to save the link below....and join us in the wonderful world of RS!πŸ˜›

Ohhh wow!!! One school day and we've already hit 150!!!
Congrats everyone!!!! πŸ₯³
And thanks for liking the pics and lyrics Sita and Aish!! Hope to see you all at the new "home" at the CCF!!!

Congrats to all of you for making it to 150 pages..well done... God Bless You...