RamanandSagar'sShriKrishnaFanClub:PICS(NEW 114-17)(Page 122)

Posted: 2009-09-30T20:42:35Z
Originally posted by lola610

Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Awww soooo glad you loved it too Lali Hug Needless to say I agree with everything you said! The actress had such a sweet, innocent mommy-ish look and gentle voice, it totally matches what would be expected of the amazing character, like everyone else RS chose... where did he manage to find these people ShockedI know, right? It's like he created these people from no where and gave them life...like the powerpuff girls and their scientist dad/creator.LOL They're sooo unrealistically perfect for their roles. I mean, I've seen a few perfect actors in other movies too, but not the entire cast is ever perfect in any serial or movie I've seen.Shocked It's like these people were practically born to play these roles.
Lol well said, better than the Frankenstein analogy in my head LOLLOLFrankenstein analogy? Jeez Lola!LOL You sure do have a creative mind!
And the dialogue makes her greatness really apparent, she starts off all cutesy going, if I wanted liberation wouldn't I have asked for that instead of praying to have you as a son LOLLol, love how you put it.LOL Thanks LOLBut actually, trust your shabdkosh Wink That's literally what she said; "agar mujhe moksh ki lalsa hoti, toh ussi din main mukti ka var na maang leti?" = if I really wanted liberation, wouldn't I have asked for it that day? So thanks to RS, it actually was lol-able LOLOkey Dokey, I trust you, my little shabdkosh!
 Then she says just wipe away all this knowledge and liberation stuff from my mind... all I want to remember anymore is that I'm your mother and you're my reason to live; I'd rather come back to this earth over and over again than forego this bond with you... WOW...Day Dreaming Really it reminds me of what the Gopis tell Uddhav, which is the whole essence of Srimad Bhagvatam - love beats knowledge any day!Yup!Big smile Esp in the Sita Gyaan part in Uttar Ramayan, I love how she says Love brings pain, but without love this world would be nothing because it would be just like heaven where there's just knowledge. So love is sweet and pure all on its own. It really makes you feel less guilty for daydreaming so much and slacking off on studies.EmbarrassedWink We can always use the excuse, "Deepika/Sitaji says love is better than knowledge, so there!"LOL True, RS had so many amazing dialogues to drive that same point home, about the importance of dynamic rather than dry devotion... and such a creative application you have for it LOLLOLHeehee, glad you like my application!WinkLOL My mom or dad never appreciated that particular thinking of mine though.LOL
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-09-30T20:47:03Z

Wow, thanks a lot!ClapBig smileMost welcome Hug The baby is toooooooo cute I know I am aren't I LOLLOLLOL and the fatherly love on Vasudev's face as he sees baby Kanha is sooooo adorable.Day Dreaming Best dad-role actor ever... esp after seeing cold Ravan over at the Ramayan FC!Embarrassed Who cares about special effects when these vids are full to the brim with bhakti and......pure adorableness!LOLBig smile I'd take these anyday than today's new serials with the so called special effects but "Kekta-type" storyline. Silly 1000% Agreed!!! They don't make them like this anymore Day Dreaming

Thanks sooo much for liking Lali.... here goes Janmashtami part 4, sat of the batch - passage to Gokul, return to cell, have darshan of Yogmaya, forget everything... the whole yamuna crossing involves really awesome songs, hope you like (lyrics n trans on pg 109):
[YOUTUBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSWS1H7vnuo[/YOUTUBE

Wow, thanks alot for this gorgeous vid, you were sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!ClownLOL Vasudev totally rocks in this vid!

"V A S U D E V
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooo Vasudev!"
In case you're wondering......
I'm alright.LOL
Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 2009-09-30T20:48:13Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-09-30T20:51:09Z

Here is a siggie using the Binati Suniye lyrics posted by Loli! 

Gorgeous siggie lali!! oh, swapnil Day DreamingHeart

And thanks for the recent vids of him Aradhana!! He's so Day Dreaming

Thanks! Lol, that's my expression as well when I see his pics.....esp the one of him playing the flute.Day Dreaming *sigh*
Think of the lyrics as our message to Swapnil...."hear our plea, oh lord of our hearts, and come to this forum to chat with us."Wink Dude, I'm messed up.LOL

Honestly though, whoever wrote the lyrics for BRC's songs is sooooooooooooo awesome....esp in this song, he really conveys the turmoil of a distressed lover's heart.Day Dreaming
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-09-30T21:36:37Z
[quote=_lalithajanaki_]
Wow, thanks alot for this gorgeous vid, you were sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!ClownAww thanks, who am I to disagree Embarrassed Wink
LOL Vasudev totally rocks in this vid!

"V A S U D E V
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooo Vasudev!"
In case you're wondering......
I'm alright.LOL lol I don't think so hon ROFL maybe had a sip of something more than just Ram daras rasa today Wink

He's not even doing much cutesy-ness in the vid cuz he's under a Yogmaya-induced trance and you're jumping for joy... how might actual sweet shots make you feel?? Let's find out Tongue:

[/quote]

Edited by lola610 - 2009-09-30T21:39:26Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-09-30T21:44:20Z
[quote=_lalithajanaki_]
Thanks! Lol, that's my expression as well when I see his pics.....esp the one of him playing the flute.Day Dreaming *sigh*
Think of the lyrics as our message to Swapnil...."hear our plea, oh lord of our hearts, and come to this forum to chat with us."Wink Dude, I'm messed up.LOL

Honestly though, whoever wrote the lyrics for BRC's songs is sooooooooooooo awesome....esp in this song, he really conveys the turmoil of a distressed lover's heart.Day Dreaming[/quote]

I'm sure we have a lot of company in terms of how many girls can't help but see Swapnil and Day Dreaming Now we're doing messages-within-songs-within-siggies for him, next what, a Sita/Radha/Rukmini-esque Gauri Pooja for him Wink
Yeah, we're officially Wacko
But totally agree about the lyrics, they're sooo deep and metaphor-full, the way I like them Clap
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-10-01T05:33:24Z
great siggies lalithaClap
& lola fabulous lyrics u post with explanationClap
thanks lalitha for the pics of devki& vasudev in the JAIL !!!Clap
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-10-01T06:55:23Z

Here is a siggie using the Binati Suniye lyrics posted by Loli! 

Gorgeous siggie lali!! oh, swapnil Day DreamingHeart

And thanks for the recent vids of him Aradhana!! He's so Day Dreaming
Wow excellent siggie...ur welcome LolaStar
1 Likes this
Posted: 2009-10-01T06:56:08Z
By the way I would like to share that Swapnils birthday is on da way...Its on 18th of OctoberEmbarrassed
1 Likes this