RamanandSagar'sShriKrishnaFanClub:PICS(NEW 114-17)(Page 120)

Posted: 2009-09-29T14:13:11Z
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Thanks a lot Lolikins! :)

And thanks a ton for the beautiful Garb Stuti....it's sooooo beautiful!Day Dreaming

Awww most welcome, glad you liked it Embarrassed

Without any delay, let me go straight from that Garbh Stuti to the Janmashtami series... one of my most fav parts of the series Day Dreaming Who cares about primitive special effects; the epi has the most magical feel-like-you're-there aura at least for me, thanks to RS's perfect casting, the divine dialogues, and RJain's music! Even the background score is so dreamlike and enchanting! Love it! I uploaded it in four parts, here's the first.
This part shows Bhagwan Vishnu visit his parents in his Chaturbhuj form and remind them of their connection to him in past births (when they were Prishni and Sutapa, hecame to them as Prishnigarbh; when they were Aditi-Kashyap, he came as Vaman Bhagwan; and now the time for Krishna avatar has arrived. It's done gorgeously, like a one of those Janmashtami paintings has come to life... hope you like Embarrassed
[YOUTUBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCqVxwErytE[/YOUTUBE

0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-09-29T14:18:40Z
Originally posted by lola610

Thanks a lot Lolikins! :)

And thanks a ton for the beautiful Garb Stuti....it's sooooo beautiful!Day Dreaming

Awww most welcome, glad you liked it Embarrassed

Without any delay, let me go straight from that Garbh Stuti to the Janmashtami series... one of my most fav parts of the series Day Dreaming Who cares about primitive special effects; the epi has the most magical feel-like-you're-there aura at least for me, thanks to RS's perfect casting, the divine dialogues, and RJain's music! Even the background score is so dreamlike and enchanting! Love it! I uploaded it in four parts, here's the first.
This part shows Bhagwan Vishnu visit his parents in his Chaturbhuj form and remind them of their connection to him in past births (when they were Prishni and Sutapa, hecame to them as Prishnigarbh; when they were Aditi-Kashyap, he came as Vaman Bhagwan; and now the time for Krishna avatar has arrived. It's done gorgeously, like a one of those Janmashtami paintings has come to life... hope you like Embarrassed
[YOUTUBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCqVxwErytE[/YOUTUBE

Wooow, this vid is beautiful! Thanks! Devaki looks very cute and lovely in both her avatars and Vasudev looks charming as well, esp in his Kingly costume.Embarrassed SDB looks quite nice and dignified in this vid...like we've already established, he was quite good under RS's direction.Big smile The vid is so clear that taking pics from it will be easy as well.
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-09-29T14:46:31Z

Wooow, this vid is beautiful! Thanks! Devaki looks very cute and lovely in both her avatars and Vasudev looks charming as well, esp in his Kingly costume.Embarrassed SDB looks quite nice and dignified in this vid...like we've already established, he was quite good under RS's direction.Big smile The vid is so clear that taking pics from it will be easy as well.

Yay thanks for liking Lali Dancing Who knew a VHS's quality could be praiseworthy LOL
Totally agree, SDB's got that divine look in this vid... the heavenly background music before he talks helps too... And IMO, Devaki looks her prettiest in the flashback to her Prishni avatar, when she's meditating that first time... looks simple and sweet Big smile I had posted similar Yashoda Maa meditating in a previous birth, I think they both look their most gorgeous and ethereal in these scenes...

Thanks again for liking Hug!

Heres Janmashtami part 2:
This part shows Mata Devaki asking Bhagwan Vishnu to withdraw his Chaturbhuj form and appear before her as a normal child, so that she can forget all the knowledge he's given her and love him as completely and selflessly as only a mother can.
The dialogue in this scene is simply worded but soooo deep.... Shri Krishna tells her that since you've gotten this far, let me show you the path to salvation - don't have parental affection for me, just think of me as your God and you'll get through this life pain-free, straight to liberation after. In reply, she's essentially saying the same exact thing the Gopis tell Uddhav before singing "Dhyaan Tihaaro", that to have a loving and personal relationship with God is way more fun than to be all detached and knowledgable, despite all the pain and suffering it may involve. Like the Gopis, she's aware of the intense pain that comes with the whole love process and willingly accepts it, she's even told that she'll have to endure physical separation but she doesn't care - she says bring on the suffering and constant rebirth; all that matters to her is that she gets to love him in the most selfless, complete way possible Day Dreaming

We have the "Sita Gita" in Lav Kush, Janak's wisdom from the Bharat Milaap, and in this there's the divine words of Krishna to Radha, the Gopis to Uddhav, the Gita itself.... and this divine exchange! Love it, hope you do too!

[YOUTUBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSn-cq8f3h4[/YOUTUBE

Edited by lola610 - 2009-09-29T14:48:47Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-09-29T19:38:50Z
Originally posted by lola610

Yay thanks for liking Lali Dancing Who knew a VHS's quality could be praiseworthy LOL Lol, yeah!LOL
Totally agree, SDB's got that divine look in this vid... the heavenly background music before he talks helps too... And IMO, Devaki looks her prettiest in the flashback to her Prishni avatar, when she's meditating that first time... looks simple and sweet Big smile I had posted similar Yashoda Maa meditating in a previous birth, I think they both look their most gorgeous and ethereal in these scenes...Yup! SDB had such a divine "Vishnu like" aura around him in that vid, and def Devaki Ma looked more ethereal in her meditating prayerful pose, she looked so sweet and innocent!Tongue

Thanks again for liking Hug! You're welcome!Big smile

Heres Janmashtami part 2:
This part shows Mata Devaki asking Bhagwan Vishnu to withdraw his Chaturbhuj form and appear before her as a normal child, so that she can forget all the knowledge he's given her and love him as completely and selflessly as only a mother can.
The dialogue in this scene is simply worded but soooo deep.... Shri Krishna tells her that since you've gotten this far, let me show you the path to salvation - don't have parental affection for me, just think of me as your God and you'll get through this life pain-free, straight to liberation after. In reply, she's essentially saying the same exact thing the Gopis tell Uddhav before singing "Dhyaan Tihaaro", that to have a loving and personal relationship with God is way more fun than to be all detached and knowledgable, despite all the pain and suffering it may involve. Like the Gopis, she's aware of the intense pain that comes with the whole love process and willingly accepts it, she's even told that she'll have to endure physical separation but she doesn't care - she says bring on the suffering and constant rebirth; all that matters to her is that she gets to love him in the most selfless, complete way possible Day Dreaming

We have the "Sita Gita" in Lav Kush, Janak's wisdom from the Bharat Milaap, and in this there's the divine words of Krishna to Radha, the Gopis to Uddhav, the Gita itself.... and this divine exchange! Love it, hope you do too! Wooooow, superb absolutely wonderful vid Loli! Love this soooooooo much, esp Devakiji's explanation of wanting the Lord as her son instead of getting moksha early!Day DreamingShe showed the true love of a mother sooooooo nicely, and the actress did such a 100% perfect job portraying it!Clap Her love was truly selfless and unlimited!Day Dreaming

[YOUTUBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSn-cq8f3h4[/YOUTUBE

0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-09-29T20:18:39Z
Awww soooo glad you loved it too Lali Hug Needless to say I agree with everything you said! The actress had such a sweet, innocent mommy-ish look and gentle voice, it totally matches what would be expected of the amazing character, like everyone else RS chose... where did he manage to find these people Shocked And the dialogue makes her greatness really apparent, she starts off all cutesy going, if I wanted liberation wouldn't I have asked for that instead of praying to have you as a son LOL Then she says just wipe away all this knowledge and liberation stuff from my mind... all I want to remember anymore is that I'm your mother and you're my reason to live; I'd rather come back to this earth over and over again than forego this bond with you... WOW...Day Dreaming Really it reminds me of what the Gopis tell Uddhav, which is the whole essence of Srimad Bhagvatam - love beats knowledge any day!

0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-09-29T20:22:52Z
On with the celebrations... Janmashtami part 3 Dancing This part shows Vasudev (who along with Devaki has been made to forget the entire conversation with Vishnu Bhagwan in order to enjoy being his parents) receiving divine orders from Devi Maa Yogmaya and proceeding to Gokul to save his son... and then forgetting this too. Again to heck with special effects, RS and RJain had their own way of bringing these miraculous events to life for us... I translated all the awesome, energetic songs on pg109:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqhRj6fsfmY[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by lola610 - 2009-09-29T20:25:17Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-09-30T07:32:40Z
Promo of Swapnils show on Mi marathi.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD-mvLVnIn4[/YOUTUBE]
0 Likes this
Posted: 2009-09-30T07:34:41Z
Another promo
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8-3iZOvXfQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Aradhana87 - 2009-09-30T07:36:01Z
0 Likes this