Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena

And the winner is...

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
lol just watchd the last 10 mins of the grand finale..

Mona n Harbhajan won! 😊👏

Congratulations! ⭐️

mona said that shez gods favorite child... she feels shez blessed..
n i feel the same too...she wins wherever she goes..thers something abt her definitely lol...😛

anyways congrats mona n harbhajan! 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I saw it, it was very unfair, no offence, but Sreesanth and Surveen are deserving to win much more!!!!!!!!............
samanta123 thumbnail
Sreesanth and Surveen are deserving to win much more!!!!!!!!............
 I agree too
dreamgirlKS thumbnail
I agree to surveen was really goood and so as her partner...
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
as i am die hard surveen fan so i may be considered biased but here i must say it was very unfair ...as surveen was just superb ..sreesanth was a bit missing here and there but overall salsa was wow...specially surveens some steps.....but dunno how it was judged...monas clothes were so bad...i mean punjabis kya aise suits pehante hain....u will not see single woman wearing this kind of salwaar kameez in punjab upar se it wa smasti dance..no match to salsa....but still i must say congratulations ..to harbhajan and mona...
PradeepR thumbnail

Extremely biased show.... Bhajji and Mona were favoured from Day 1. What is the big Deal in doing a Punjabi Dance when both are Punjabi's and tht too always the same 2-3 steps... Both the judges didn't look into the Dance. If the judgement was based on dance, then it should have been unanimously Sreesanth and Surveen.. Its extremely unfair.. Moreover I felt Dinesh Karthik was far far better than Harbhajan

ashbipasha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations to Mona .......
veenisha thumbnail

i agree Sreesanth and Surveen deserve 2 win