pink_lillies thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
lajjo makes me very angry. no girl from punjab is like THAT these days.
she covers her head and she wears retarded matching clips in her hair (even little girls don't do that).
plus she says ji after everything which is super annoying.
Go Liza!!! Woooo!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiles_uk thumbnail
lollll

the writers want to show simple village girl .. but yeah i agree . she needs a make ova

minotti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is not simple but stupid and annoying. She will listen and take all crap in the situations where she sd speak up and acts so stubborn and argutative( is that a word)  in the situations when she sd keep quite....or atleast ignore some things...
I dont like her character at all...
SWEETSHREYA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree that Lajjo is annoying and no punjab girl dress like her nowadays but maybe through her they want to show how the girls of the ancient times were, and as far as her 'ji' is concerned i think its a sign of respect which we don't get to see it too much today

khoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
the way lajjo is presented, is all nice, but the only thing i hate about her character is that all she does is cry cry cry ... i just cant stand it

I mean if you remember, whenever rekha and jags did something, all she did was cry, whereas leeza kept telling lajjo and making lajjo promise not to cry.. hellllllllo how many times u are going to promise leeza that she should'nt cry, but all she does is cry.. She seriously needs to be more strong.. Her character is very weak and i think she will get a makeover soon
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you are right. I find her extremely annoying. She is always makes these faces as if she is about to throw up. I  feel sorry for her husband who has to see frowned face all the time.