Fav Jodi (may or MAY NOT be true to the s

Poll

Fav Jodi (may or MAY NOT be true to the show)?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
pricey28 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
who's your favorite jodi from Bidaai? go ahead, choose your pick... but please note that some of these couples are NOT true to the show, they are there just to see if you'd like to or WANT to see them together; for example, Alekh-Ragini or Ranveer-Sadhna.

my choice is Alekh-Sadhna. love this couple!!!!
Edited by pricey28 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pricey28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indian-girl

Alekh-Sadhna

thanks for your reply, great to see that we both agree 😊

and come on people, please vote.
PROTOPLASM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ranveer-Ragini for me 😍

BTW, I am a huge Parul Chauhan fan 😃
pricey28 thumbnail
wow, i must say, i didn't think Ranvir-Ragini had this many fans. i personally think they're a complete mismatched couple and not in a "opposites attract" way. even more surprising to see that they have more votes than Alekh-Sadhna!!! come on all you Salekh fans, get up and vote. LOL.

btw, i've always found Ranvir rather annoying. and the actor who plays him, i'm sorry, but he needs some acting lessons. ragini is strictly ok IMO. i have always found her to be the lesser likeable of the two sisters... 
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ranveer - Ragini. I love Parul. She is so pretty.
rano- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Badai is my first indian soap I started to watch and the only, and it is becaue of Alekh.  I have not supported any other jodis before and I will not after.  I love Salekh, purely the only Jodi from the begining and will always be forever.

Eva JQ thumbnail
Salekh...i love them altho they are  naive and innocent

ashkaa thumbnail
Ranvir and Ragini.I love ragvir scenes
Shasha2509 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 ranvir and  sad< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 12">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 12"> hana 😊
Shasha2509 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 ranvir and sad< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 12">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 12"> hana