Fan Fictions

~||Star-Crossed||Shera-Veer FF||~{nte_35} - Page 5

cute_madhu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey all?Well some of u might be knowing me..sum of u might not be?Well I'm Madhu for all of u?..I'm not new to FF writing..I already hav many FF's of my own..buh tis is my first chance for SHERA-VEER..from Dharam-Veer..actually I wud like to make u aware of the fact that tis FF is totally based on Shera-Veer which is purely fictious?that is my thoughts n creation. I truly love RT-MC (Rajat Tokas-Mughda Chapekar)?n well b4 tis serial Dharam-Veer they used to cum in PRC (Prithviraj Chauhan)? n their was lil scope of FF writing there as we all knew PRC-Sanyo will meet at the end?buh here as there is more or shud say much of a scope of FF writing I've thought abt writing a FF on SHERA-VEER?

So here I am presenting to u the story of two fateful, star-crossed lovers, who r on the quest of knowledge, seeking perfection, pursuing their dreams and striving hard to make them cum true.

On their way in this perilous journey, will they be able to accomplish their tasks along wid fulfilling their dreams, or will they hav to sacrifice one of these.

Will they ever feel the sense of completeness, the spiritual bliss or will they live in anguish 4ever???

Who will becum abate? What will happen to whom???

Here there's no space for good, better or bad?

U only taste the BEST or the WORST and savour the taste of whatever is that?

In this conquest full of dangerous adventures, full of compassion n passion of one's belief.

Will the two fateful, star-crossed lovers meet or will they remain adrift 4ever???

Will their spiritual energies meld? Will they feel the flame of creation move thru them like the ocean on a hot summer's day or will they be so cursed in love that they never meet.

Full of unexpected twists n turns which lead them to the BEST or the Worst. What will be the end???

"Whatever happens one thing seems to be sure, their life wud never-ever be the same again?"

Sweeties I'm all new to Dharam-Veer forums n don't know any of u sweet Barbie puns..I'd love to make friends wid u darlings jus like I hav in Fan-fic forums n from around?

I respect all of u'r comments n compliments darlings?All criticism, appreciation n all u'r suggestions r welcum?

If I get a good response I'd update the character sketch sn?Do reply or click the 'THANK YOU' button?will be waitin?..

Love ya all?..t.cccccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu

Here's the intro of VEER:

He's one of the greatest hero's of all the time.

He's the able-bodied, dashing, dynamic, charming, appealing, amusing, gracious, sensual, sophisticated, awe-inspiring, the perfect bachelor of all the times.

He may seem adamant, aggressive, cocky and the one who works on his own accord buh all of this instead of becumin his weaknesses are what make him the outstanding, ace awe-inspiring macho man.

He maybe the arrogant, rude and even haughty buh still deep down he's exuberant. He is quiet mature, a scholarly lad who loves doing onerous tasks. He is a big mouth, who doesn't just keep on blabbering buh helps him seek justice n speak against injustice being the bold, the courteous, the chivalrous. He's the eminent, esteemed, famed prince of Aryanagar, He's VEER.

Even though he's a prince, he never differentiates b/w the Shramiks/shudra's (the lower caste) and an Kshatriya (from the royal family). He is an anarchist, he respects all alike n fights against injustice. He's as courageous as a lion, as strong n dedicated as a bull and is highly passionate abt his beliefs. He has a dexterity in working wid swords. He is the master archer n an compassionate n dynamic speaker. His one voice can get millions of people out of their sleep. He has a air of command, he has the ruling authority like voice, which turns soft when it cums to talking to children, women or elders. He gets angered easily n at times is aggressive. Buh usually he remains calm n cool how distressful situation cum may..His bravery n valour r the talk of the town n he is a very famous prince. Buh still he doesn't like boasting abt himself n believes that 'Work Proves All.'

He loves being praised ( n is used to it..thanx to the looks, qualities n skills) buh highly distastes flattery.

Most of the gals n even women go drooling over him n he's loved by one n all alike..buh he's not into sum dream gal matters, coz he's not the one who wants sumone to enter his life n change him. Buh when told that he's a Prince n wud hav to marry one day n raise a family to continue the generation..n when probed n asked, he has a perfect gal in his mind who has to excel in evrytin she does n is as beautiful as Aphrodite..This poem describes VEER's Dream gal better?..

"Sweet stream that winds through yonder glade, 
Apt emblem of a virtuous maid 
Silent and chaste she steals along, 
Far from the world's gay busy throng: 
With gentle yet prevailing force, 
Intent upon her destined course; 
Graceful and useful all she does, 
Blessing and blest where'er she goes; 
Pure-bosom'd as that watery glass, 
And Heaven reflected in her face."

Now abt Shera:

" Her eyes are the black-bees buzzing thru the white lotus,

Her lips are the rose blooming/ cherry blossom,

She bathes in moon-light & is a lush in beauty,

She smells malmsey, her pace is as soft and smooth as a

creep of ice over granite,

The crust blooms flowers at her each step,

To her do the morning glory opens, fanning their inky robes,

Around her, flutter the butterflies from the dusky sky.

She the Luscious walks b/w 'the candle and the dark."

She is the heavenly angel of innocence. She has a radiant face, a face which glows due to her souls purity n innocence. She's the all bold, bizarre, at times babyish, babbling young gal. Well it'd be better to call this charming , chirpy, breezy, happy, nave beauty as a Dakoo Rani:~ SHERA.

She's a dazzling delicacy. A desirable, divine, ravishing beauty. She's as elegant n gawzuj as a princess. She is a Dakoo Rani, buh still she carries herself wid such a grace, even in her simple clothes she's  as glamorous as an empress. She is emotive n eloquent. Her voice is as mellifluous as the sound of the jingling bells in the nearby temple. She is very very captivating, charming n charmed (lucky). This flawless beauty has forever been a Dakoo Rani  n thus has a dexterity in working wid swords, is a master archer n is a real gd athlete. She's very courageous n risks her life n herself in her job. She's very compassionate for oder people n is highly passionate of her believes. Though she loves to lead a normal life, behaving like an exuberant kiddo, she has composed herself well n knows very well how to mask her feelings. 

She's a typical feminist, who believes that there is notin in this world a women can't do...n doesn't like those men or shud say distastes those men who think that women (gals) can't do onerous tasks n that sword-fighting, kickboxing or horse riding r not a gals (women) cup of tea?She puts thousands of male chauvinists to shame with her abilities, skills n dexterity in all these tins?

She's the Dakoo Rani, who's the BEST in whatever she does..She is an angry young woman, who gets agitated real sn. She is quiet ballistic n seeing her atrocity people fear to hav lost the innocent, nave gal in front of em jus moments b4..She fights against injustice n treats all alike..may it be a prince or a beggar?She never harms the innocent.. She is against cast-system..whereby people r discriminated according to their casts..like Brahmans (Priests) ? Kshatriyas ( Royal people..like Prince) ? Vaishyas (Merchants) ? Shudras (Shramiks)..she doesn't like the difference in the behaviour n respect given to the people lukin at their castes..she seriously hates men dominating n saying that women can't do nytin oder than decoratin emselves n being dominated by males..she seriously hates that..n more so she hates the way women take all the pain, suffering, injustice, insult n tolerate the vulgarity of those men who think women r a use n throw material..used to seek pleasure,,to toy wid..to hurt mentally, physcologically n even physically?she seriously hates those men who think women r a machine to give pleasure..hurt n produce off-springs?She hates the sati pratha and jauhar?(two social evil of those times..if u don't know what they r..do ask me..I'd love explaining to u..) n child-marriage?[ thus she has a deep respect n gratitude for Maa Nivriti ( Sister of the King ) as she wrks for the welfare of women n doesn't discriminate amongst castes..]

This jungalli billi ( the name given by sumone..*ahem ahem* )?is very bitter n sarcastic at times..

This riveting beauty is highly immature and nave..she has a chota sa bacha, captivated inside her, who wants to love n be loved..buh coz of her passions she wears the fake faade of being the cruel, aggressive Dakoo Rani (only for those rich, spoilt brats not for the shramiks?as she is kinda messiah for em?why will be disclosed later..)The child in her is in deep need of love..her mother had died as sn as she was born n though her father loved her soooo much, she misses n craves for her mothers love n lap..She faced all the difficulties a gal faces, widout any one to help her out..sooth her when she was heart-broken n to know her innermost thoughts n secrets.

Her baba loves her more than his life n she loves him just as much or shud say even more..buh there r times when u need u'r mother ..may be very less times..buh there r times when u cud only talk to u'r mother..when only she cud support u..as she has been thru what u r goin thru?.. n she had no one to talk to at those times?

She's very secretive n never let her baba know that she missed her mother rilli badly. She acts all bold n firm ( n she is!!!), buh the child inside her..dominated n covered by her fake faade, wants to be recognized n loved.

She's a highly sophisticated, scholarly gal, who's a very compulsive n passionate reader. She has g88888 passion for readin n learnin n thus loves books. She loves undertaking onerous tasks n is very quick at solving them?

This angel of ours has never dreamt of a Prince Charming, coz she thinks, she may never be able to fulfill tis fantasy. She knows that if she will have sumone in her life..she'd love him more than her own life..wid all her heart, body, mind n soul?buh what if he left her??? These kinds of questions appeared in her mind wheneva she thought abt sumthing like this..

She LOVES herself n thinks that she's complete in herself?.. buh is she rilli what she thinks??? Is she rilli complete??? For Her it is YES n for DESTINY it is.......???

So now the character sketch of Shera n Veer both has been posted..I'd love to give u a prt sn..exams gonna end on 12th Nov...yipppeeeeee..then will give ya all more updates...

Hope u like the Character Sketch..will be waitin for u'r replies...plzzzzzzz pllllzzzzzzzzzzz post u'r compliments/comments..they mean a lot sweet peas....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz n Do criticize....I wanna know where am I making mistakes...plzzzzzz comment or compliment..will be waitin..n if (only IF)..u r rilli busy u can Press the THANK YOU button......will be waitin...

P.S : I may be late in sending PM's..plzzz if by chance u read this don't kill me for not Pming..I'll be late......

Till then.....here is a thought to nurture your mind..:

A meeting between two beings
who complete one another,
who are made for
each other, borders already,
in my opinion, on a miracle..................

Love ya all....missin ya badly

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳        

Edited by cute_madhu - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cute_madhu thumbnail

INDEX
😊

Two Lives:

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1056235&TPN=2       

Rage of Angels: Instant Attraction

ANight to Remember - A (i)

ANight to Remember - B (ii)

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1056235&TPN=3

Anjaane Tasveer - Prt *A*_n_*B*

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1056235&TPN=4

All I want: U'r Friendship

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1056235&PID=18691197&#18691197
Edited by cute_madhu - 14 years ago
cute_madhu thumbnail
**reserved***

Edited by cute_madhu - 15 years ago
starpisces123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
seems interesting do continue madhu
cute_madhu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starpisces123

seems interesting do continue madhu

Thanx Nisha di (hope can call u that)..Thanx a lot sweety.😉😛.will cont asap...
Love ya hon....t.ccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳
Rash2cool thumbnail
hey madhu...
first of all welcome to DV family....🤗
n yes ur ff sounds cool..
i mean i am also a RT -MC jodi fan...😍

i would love to read some story...where i can imagine them...
wow n u seem to do d same..
so plzz plzz do continue with d story...dear....😃
Twinkle23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey madhu
welcome to dv family

ur ff sounds interesting
do continue
cute_madhu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rash2cool

hey madhu... Hey sweety

first of all welcome to DV family....🤗awwwwieeeee thank u soosooo muchhh
n yes ur ff sounds cool..Thanks sweetzzzz
i mean i am also a RT -MC jodi fan...😍woahh...I knew I'd meet sum RT-MC jodi fans..buh sooo sn..well as it's said everytin happens for the best......

i would love to read some story...where i can imagine them...
wow n u seem to do d same..yh..I will try my level best to help u imagine all what I've imagined
so plzz plzz do continue with d story...dear....😃Thanx....now I know that I'll hav a g8888 time in DV forums..

Love ya sweetz....t.ccccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳

cute_madhu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: itemshera

hey madhu Hey twinkle di (hope can call u that)...
welcome to dv family Thanx honey

ur ff sounds interesting woahhhh...yipeeeee I got a compliment from a very gd writer n em sooo happy for that...
do continue..will cont asap......

Love ya hon.....t.ccccccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳

Idhar se Alllllllllll:

Hey all…me bac wiv an update..I know I updated late..buh then from now on I'd definately give u regular updates…(maybe)…well don't throw u'r chappals, sandals n all on me…plzzzzzzz read on..n temme howz it…..

[ Writer's Note: In tis FF Dharam-Sia r already married n will hav a small role to potray..Dharam-Sia n Veer hav a very beautiful relationship..they share a beautiful relation. Nivriti { aka Nivi Maa} is Veer's mother n is very lovin n caring towards everyone…She loves her family n is very happy to hav DS married n now wants Veer to get married..buh Veer bein the stubborn one..not wanting to marry..always refuses the proposals or tricks away the gal n gets away from the topic of marrying somehow each time..this time nivi maa is thinking of bribing her son..!!!!!.lets see How..............]

Two Lives:

It's a beautiful day, wiv the sun shining like a golden ball high up in the beautiful vermillion sky…birds chirping high on the tree branches…flowers blooming at the earths crust…ladies goin to fetch water at the well…n men getting ready to go to wrk…It's a full hustle-bustle…buh up inside the marvelous big palace is a Charming Prince..still sleeping…in dreams of sumone..sumone who haunts him evry night..makes him spend restless, sleep deprived nights.. craving for her love n lap…sumone whom he has never seen..buh still seems to know her from ages…sumone he has never touched, buh still the one for who's one touch he craves the whole night…sumone he has never wished for buh still the only one who lives deep in his heart, soothing him, supporting him, healing him from the age old wounds..loving him from the time of his existence..the one who has been wiv him all the while…widout him knowing…

Dreaming of the one..the only one..who'd rule his heart, capture his soul n entwine wiv him…the one who'd leave him carving n crying for more…the only one who'd be His..only HIS…..

"Dewarji uthiye…uthiye toh jara…Bhor ho chuki aur app abb tak so rahe hain…uthiye na dewarji..dekhiye Dharam bas ate hi honge. phir voh apko na jaane kya kya kahenge" says Sia ( a beautiful gal, wiv lovely deep brown eyes n a voice as sweet or sweeter than honey...)

Dewarji..dekhiye abb app uth jaiye..sab…..(her voice trails off..as she sees a man cumin in clad in silken blue clothes lukin breath takingly handsum……)

He cums near her n luks intensly in her deep brown eyes…

"App..App yahan..Woh Hummm…."

"Shhhhhhhhh..hhhhhh (he keeps his fingers on her lush red lips) Kitna bolti hai app…kabhi toh mukh ko aaram de diya kare…"n starts caressing her soft fair smooth cheeks…

"Yeh app..kya kar rahe hai…" says a heavily blushin Sia…

" Hum apni patni se pyaar kar rahe hai….isme…"

"Shhhh" sia says putting her hands on his lips…"Yeh kaisi kaisi baatein kar rahe hai aap..Kuch toh sharam kijiye..Subah subah koi aisi baatien karta hai bhala"

"Toh app hi bataiye kaisi baatien karte hai subah…Dharam said putting his arms round her waist..Vaisi baatien toh hum raat ko karenge..Hai na"

Kaisi baatien beta…Kya baatien karne ki soch rahe hai app..Says a lady clad in off white lehenga…

Dharam n Sia sprang up..away from each oder…

" Bua voh kuch nahi..voh hummmm…" his voice is replaced by a cry…

"Ahhhhhhhh..Bua kya kar rahi hai aap…"

"Kyun meri bachi ko tang kar rahe the…bichari voh toh Veer ko uthane aii thi..aur app..n twists his ear a lil more….."

Sia goes n touches Nivi's feet n takes her ashirwaad…

"Maa hum Dewarji ke liye doodh lekar aate hai..app unhe utha dijiye..Voh humse toh uth hi nahi rahe…" saying so Sia leaves from trying hard not to laugh at dharam's plight…

Nivriti Maa now leaves Dharam wiv a warning of Meri bachi ko tang maat karna abb…n then Dharam leaves…

Nivi maa goes n sits near the Prince, n slowly starts caressing his soft, thick brown hair…She sees him sleeping so cutely n thus gives her cuttuu nonu a sweet peck on his cheeks. She sees him sleeping so carefree, wiv such an innocent look which cud enchant nyone…She so wanted to cradle him..buh as it was already a long time since the sun rose..She tried to make him get up..

" Veer beta uth jaiye na abb..kitna so liye..abb toh uth jaiye..dekhiye surya chade bhi kitni derr ho chuki…"

" Sone dijijye na maa.." says a heavy, husky, inncocent voice.

"Nahi beta..dekho subah hogayi…abb toh uth jana chahiye..na aapko…"

" Nahi..humein nahi uthna abhi..jab hum chote the..tab toh app aisa nahi karti thi.."n snuggles in her…puts his head on her lap…

" Tab app chote the naa"

" Toh kya hum abb buddhe ho gaye maa…hum abb bhi toh bache hi hai na.." n puts his arms around her waist.

" Apse kabhi koi jeet paya hai baton main…Chaliye uth jaiye Veer…Dharam, Sia aur sab kabse app hi ka intezaar kar rahe hai..…"

" Ummmmmhhhhhhmmm…Nahi..hum nahi uthenge…waise bhi apki godd mein kitni achi, meethi neend aati hai…"

(Nivi caresses his hair thinkin of what'll happen to the gal he marries..)

Then Dharam cums in sayin, " Bua yeh abb tak so rahe hai..aur hum se inka intezaar kar ahe hai..Isse jaldi uthaiye na bua. Sayin so he goes near the almirah n takes out clothes for him to get ready. Then Sia cums in wiv a glass filled wiv almond milk and says, " Mere pyare Dewarji, abb uth jaiye. Apko taiyaar ho kar jaldi nikalna bhi hai."

Veer still not ready, buh turns a lil..n sees Dharam cum n stand besides Sia.

Dharam then says, " Dekhiye na bua, hum sab kabse taiyaar khade hai aur yeh apke ladle rajkumar abb tak uthe hi nahi. Hum toh kitni jaldi uth jate hai."

" Jaldi toh app tab se uthne lagen hai jab se bhabhi aai hain, warna appka haal toh humse bhi bura tha. App toh ghode, ghade aur yahan tak ki Khachaar bhi bech kar sote the.Sab bhabhi ke aane se hua hai.." says veer now fully awke wiv a mischievous smile playing on his lips.

Sia blushes at the last statement n Dharam too..Veer takes the glorious opportunity n gets bac to leg pulling. Abb app dono aise laal kyun ho rahe ho! Bhabhi tak toh thil hai..par Dharam…!!! ( puts a disbelieving face trying hard not to laugh at D's condition)

Nivi luks at the trio n shakes her head saying " Kab sudhrenge mere bache"…..n then tells Veer to stop teasing DS..

A dwarpal cums n tells Nivi that she's being called..So nivi maa leaves n now only DS n V r left…

B4 Veer cud say nytin else Dharam asks Veer to get ready.

After Veer goes in Dharam takes the chance n goes near sia…n as they were in mid of a goin to be very romantic moment..V pops in. Dharam n Sia r visually embarrassed. Sia rushes out of the room.

Now Veer starts teasin Dharam…then Dharam says, " Chidha lo, hass lo..dekhna tumhara haal toh mujhse bhi kharab hogi, isse bhi buri halat hogi.."

" Veer toh na ajj tak kisi pe fida hai na hoga..vaise bhi ladkiyan veer ke peche dweewani hoti hai..Veer ladkiyon ke peche nahi.." says a all confident Veer.

" Mein kehta hoon na..tumhari halat toh bohot kharab hogi..tum toh yahan tak kahoge ki..Ishq ne humein nikamma kar diya varna hum bhi the admi kaam ke"

" Bilkul sahi kaha apne Shayar mohoday…lekin Ishq hona bhi toh zaroori hai..aur humein kabhi kisi se ishq nahi hoga…"

" Yeh sab sirf kehne ki baatien hai, ishq bina samjhe aur bina puche ho jata hai, Ishq ache achon ko deewana bana deta hai barkhudar."

" Humein toh nahi lagta ki humein kabhi bhi kisi se bhi dillagi hogi..humein toh pura yakin hai ki humein apki tarah kisi rajkumari se mohobat nahi hogi.."

" Dekhte hai..Dekhte hai..hum bhi yahin hai aur app bhi..Dekhte hai kaun sahi hai aur kaun nahi…" " Vaise filhal toh app snan ke liye jaiye, hum iss bare mein baad mein baat karte hai"..

Sumwhere, inside the heart of the jungles is a home sweet home, a beautiful house surrounded by nature..wiv birds chirping, flower's swaying wiv the breeze, trees standing tall n a young gal sleeping admist her small, tiny friends..wiv the earth as her bed n the sky as her blanket.

Near her r kept a bow n arrow, a sword n small knifes. She's clad in a beautiful pink dress which accentuates her rich, nubile curves. She luks like a sleeping beauty, a fairy…

The sun shone dimly..as if waitin for the beauty to get up, so that its rays don't disturb her sleep…rays of gold enter the house, making their way thru the dense forest. The gal turns a lil..so as to escape the rays..

"Shera..Shera mera bacha…Dekho baba aa gaye"

"Ummmhhhhh" the gal moans.. " hum phir se sapne dekhne lag gaye" n tinks that she's dreaming again…

"Buh now the voice seems to cum again n there is a knock on the door"

She sits up n prays to kanha ji n quickly gets up…She rushes towards the door..n then breakes into a run seein her baba standin their..

" Baba"…she says in a innocent, sweet, mellifluous voice.

"Ajja meri bachi…ajja..baba se gale nahi milegi.."

the gal moves towards her baba n hugs him tight n says in a delightful voice, "Baba app yahan..abhi.."" App toh kuch dino baad aane wale the naa…"

"Kam jaldi jaldi khatam kar ke aaya hoon..sirf aur sirf apni shera ke liye..Mera toh kaam mein man hi nahi lag raha tha..baar baar meri bachi ki fikr ho rahi thi..kitni yaad aa rahi thi Shera ki"

" Shera ko bhi baba ki bohot yaad aai "..says the gal..still hugging her father. "Bohot Bohot Zyada" .letting a lone tear escape her eyes.

" Arey meri bachi..aise thodi na rote hai..meri shera toh bohot bahadur hai..aise thode hi apne kimti ansoon bahati hai..Hai na"

" Haan baba, shera bahadur toh hai..par baba ki yaad toh atti hai na"

" Bahadur bache rote thodi na hai…Chalo ansoon pocho"

"Haan baba.." n wipes off her tears…

"Pata hai mein apni bahadur bachi ke liye kya laya hoon.."

" Kya Baba…" says shera in a very very excited child like voice..

" Yeh lo" n he hands ova a tin wrapped in a foil…

the gal frowns as she can't see what's inside n her baba is not giving it to her…Buh then as he hands it ova to her.She feels the heavy metal on her hand n gets very curious…She says, "Baba yeh toh ussi bandook jaisi lag rahi hai..Yeh vahi bandook hai na.."She says while opening the wrapper quickly yet carefully so that it doesn't get damaged…

She sees a heavy, Black, Small very stylish gun in her hand..n sum chooris along wiv that…

She hugs her father rilli tightly..n says in a muffled tone as she was hugging him.. "Baba app sabse ache hai..humne yahi toh manga tha kuch dino pehle apse..aur apne isse la diya..Hum apse bohot bohot bohot saara pyaar karte hai…App sabse ache hai baba…"

"Thik hai..thik hai..abb app isse nishane lagana..vaise bhi apke nishane toh bohot ache hote hai..aur talwaar baji mein toh app humein bhi hara deti hai…toh isse chalane mein bhi app maharat hasil kar lijiye…mujhe pata hai ki meri bachi isse bhi bohot jald sabse achi tarah chalana sikh legi…

" Thik hai..toh hum abhyas karne jaa rahe hai baba".. " Aapko kuch chahiye toh Shera ko bula lijiega"

" Shera.."

" Ji Baba"

" Beta kya app humara ek chota sa kaam karogi"

" Shera ne kabhi baba ko kisi chiz ke liye mana kiya hai bhala.."

" Acha toh suno..kal subah apko Shramiko ki uss basti mein jana hoga jahan pichli baar apne paise daan kiye the. Vahin se humare kuch admi apke saath ek Khazane ki khoj mein niklenge"

" Khazane ki khoj..yeh toh bohot achi baat hai..hum voh khazana hasil karke..usse shramiko ke bich baat denge, taki voh unnati ke marg par nirantar agge badhe. Vaise bhi pichli baar Bi ne kaha tha ki thode aur paison ka bandobast ho jaye toh phir Shramiko ko din raat itna khoon pasina nahi bahana padega aur naa hi itni zillat sehni padegi unn rais khoon ke pyaase rakshason ke haathon." Sayin so she clenched her fists tight n her jaw went firm..her till now soft eyes had fire in them now.

"Haan aur vaise bhi vahan ke sare bache tumhe bohot yaad kar rahe the"

"Humein bhi unki bohot yaad aati hai..vahi toh humare nanhe saathi hai.(She smiled cutely).par baba yeh khazana milega kahan? Aur humein uska pata kaise chalega?"

"Voh jungle hai na jisme humesha nadi behti rehti hai..ussi jungle mein..vahan jyada tar andhera rehta hai aur bohot se khunkhar janvar bhi..lekin app uski koi fikr mat karna..humare admi apke saath jaenge"

"Baba humein kisi ko saath le jane ki kya zarurat..hum khud apni raksha kar sakte hai na"

"Mujhe pata hai ki meri shera badi hi bahadur bachi hai..lekin iss budhe baap ka ek matr sahara bhi toh vahi hai.isliye baba shera ko bilkul surakshit rakhna chahte hai"

"Thik hai Baba..jaisi apki icha..Hum abhi taiyaari karte hai"

"Shera..kaunsa ghoda le jaegi baba"

"Toofan ko saath le jaana apne…"

"Thik hai baba..hum toofan se baat karke aate hai"

"Pata nahi Baba samajh kyun nahi rahe..humein kissi ko apne saath le jane ki kya zarurat..Hum iske pehle itni baar toh akele isse bade bade dake dalne jaa chuke hai..aur iss baar toh humein sirf ek Khazane ki khoz mein jana hai."

"Hiiiiuuuuuuhhhhhhhh" neighs the horse..

"Hum jante hai toofan..hum tumhare mann ki sab baatein samajhte hai..par kya kare baba hi nahi mann rahe..lekin tum chinta mat karo..Hum baba ke admiyon ka bhi kuch intezaam kar lenge. Hum pichli baar ki tarah unhe chakma dekar bhaag khade honge." "Yaad hai na pichli baar humne kitne maze kiye the"

"Hiiiiuuuuuuhhhhhhhh"

" Bohot maza aaya tha..Iss baar toh hum usse bhi zyada maze karenge..Chalo abhi toh hum baba se naksha lekar dekhta hai..Phir kal tumhare saath hum khazane ki khoj mein nikal padenge"

"Chalo abb thodi derr sair kar aao…" Sayin so she patted the horse's bac n kissed him on his head n went away hummin a soft tune.

[Toofan is Shera's male horse..its a black beauty wiv white spots n is a very very fast runner..Is the best of it's kind. Shera n Toofan hav been brought up together..like shera has known Toofan ever since she was born..Toofan was born jus sum yrs later. Shera has lived mostly in the forest so its her second home.She is friends wiv all the animals of the jungle. So she treats all the animals wiv loads of love n care n treates em as her friends. She has a habit of talking wiv them too!!!]

Their Veer had cum out after bathing n had changed into his silken clothes. As he cums out dressed, he sees sia there, arranging his wardrobe n all.

He says in the mood of teasin Sia, " Bhabhi aap yahan. Toh Dharam Kahan.Vaise toh har vaqt apke charo taraf mandrate hi rehte hai..aur abhi…"….his mischievous tone replaced by a shrill cry.. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" " Ahhhhh chodo bhabhi..chodo na..mera kaan kyun itni zoor se pakda hai"

Sia gives a triumphant luk n is like acha bachu Sia se panga loge…

" Arey Bhabhiji Chodo…bohot dard ho raha hai" "Awww app kitna zor se pakadti ho"

Sia: " Vapas Pakdu"

Veer: Nahi! Par kyun pakda tha! Maine toh sirf apke priya rajkumar Dharam ke bare mein…."   N takes the glass of almond milk from her hands.

Sia gav Veer DG's n so he stopped teasin her n then she said, " Rajkumar Veer, Shayad app kuch Bhul rahe hai..apko kahin jana hai"

Veer: " Nahi toh..nahin humein kahin nahi jana hai".. "humein nahi yaad aa raha…"

Sia: " Voh apko humare liye humara DEVRANI lani hai na…

"Kyyyaaa??" he spits the milk.

Hehehaaaaaaaaahahaha …Sia was laughing her heads off seein veer makin such weirdo faces…

" App huss kyun rahi hai Bhabhi?????"

" Voh apki halat dekh kar Dewarji she said still laughin clutching her stomach. 

" Toh yeh ek majak tha…Bhabhi aap bhi naa" n makes an irritated face.

"Jaise Ko Taisa" says Sia refraining hrd not to laugh anymore. "Sia se panga liya toh….."

Jus then Dharam enters n sees the naughty cuttuuuu scene. He sees both Veer n Sia r now lukin at him wiv goofy, naughty smiles…..so he knows coz of experience that he will face another leg pulling session if he doesn't leave sn..He's like "Yeh dono Badmaash ek saath..Hey Bhagwan"

" Veer aapko nivi bua bula rahi thi..kisi Khazane ki khoj mein jana hai…"

"Arey vaah..thik hai mein abhi jata hoon…maine thode dinn pehle hi maa se kaha tha…" n he rushes off to nivi maa's chamber.

Their nivi explains to him…like where does he hav to go n all..n then she asks him to promise her that he'd give her one thing she asks him for after he cums bac..Veer is quizzed..He's like haan..maine kabhi aapko kisi chiz ke liye mana kiya hai kya maa….. n soooo Off he went for getting his tins ready….

[ He takes his female horse i.e a Mare named She is a white horse wiv black patches n is a unique runner..She is the best of her kinds..one of the finest breed's n is Veers fav horse.]

Gotta rush gals..will update after sum time..buh surely sn…me too eager to cont sn….

Will be waitin for u'r response…Hope u all liked it..coz it wasn't up to my expectations…actually the main story start's when VS meet…

So will cont asap…till then here is a thought to nurture u'r mind:

Sometimes we spend time asking who is responsible or who to blame, whether in a relationship, in a job or with the people we know. We miss out some warmth in human relationship in giving each other support. After all, shouldn't forgiving someone we love be the easiest thing in the world to do? Treasure what you have. Don't multiply pain, anguish and suffering by holding on to forgiveness.

Love ya all hunni-bunnies……..t.cccccccccc

P.S : wud be late in sending PM's….so plzzzz don't kill me If u read it b4 I PM u all…

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳

Precap:

"Aap jaise kai amirjadon ko dekha hai humne..aur saath hi mein thik bhi kiya hai..hum nahi jante app aryavroaton ko hum Sabhi log insaan kam aur zanvaar jyada kyun lagte hai..har dinn koi na koi sehzaade aa kar yahan par apne se buzurg, arton aur ladkiyon ka apman kar zate hai..lekin koi kuch nahi kar pata Kyunki Aryavraton ke alawa toh sab nichi jati ke log hai na.."she said..wiv sarcasm dripping from evry wrd of hers. She had the highly angry face now…

"Arey aap..app humara baat toh suniye..dekhiye hum toh bass…"said the baffled Prince

"Beti.yeh toh humara madad kar rahe the..inhone hummein nahi…"the old man tried to stop the now very fierce Shera..

"Baba..app khamakha inki tarafdari kar rahe hai..apko pata hai na..ki pichli baar bhi inke jaise hi ek nojavan aye..aurrr…aurr..."

Edited by cute_madhu - 15 years ago
AY_candy_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey cool! Another FF! Sounds very interesting. Please do continue.