~||Star-Crossed||Shera-Veer FF||~{nte_35} - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by cute_madhu

Hala Darling seriously a request stop praising me so mch..I alwayz tink tht I tink betta den wht I write ovisly..Like evrytin can't be put in wrds n ol n tht U ppl may not see the scene as i do n yaar..shit..U knw I em morally boosted by the compliments I get buh U rn't mocking me na..plllzzzz..U knw its like..Goddd... so gd yet sumfin whn sum1 tinks u r so gd at sumtin n den em afraid tht I won't write of like..fckkkk.. wht u expect of me..Nevertheless yeh joh likha sab bakwaas jus tht keep commentin..atleast readin n..I LOVE UUUUUUU...
U make me smile n laugh n I love it....
I knw em super duper crazy..tht I am..mah name says tht MAD madzzzzzzz
Love ya loadzzz baby...t.ccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳

Making you blush? Funny since I usually have the oppposite effect when people praise me, I feel full of pride. which i guess is bad. don't want to be arrogant! The Veera magic, brings back old times, the good ol' days, where you would find veera bickering off for no practical reason, it's still makes me aww! no hurry for wattpad Madhu, it was just a suggestion, but hey i only care about you writing and me understanding, whether you write in English or Urdu, as long as you don't include Mandarin (It's the name for the Chinese language. Sorry but Chinese sounds too ignorant, you know like when you replace Urdu by Indian, but there's not a language that goes by the name Indian. Sorry I'm kind of anti-racism, anti-sexism (except of course if it was against boys 😛 Fine I am a sexist and I love it!), Anti-ageism, yeah and very touchy). Don't worry about not updating, I'm a writer too, so I understand, well except that my laptop has this love of ruining itself, and then i end up stealing my brother's laptop when he's not at home and apologizing to everyone.. So yeah i do understand. IF is not the same place as it used to be? I agree, i mean i thought i was crazy when i felt that, but I think we only say that because now we don't have any place to go and bicker about how good Rajat is, (But then, I don't feel the same about RT, I realized that i was crazy about Prithvi, and not Rajat, or at the very least how they portrayed him, I mean you never know how real-life history characters were or are or whatever, I forgot the rule over here 'Kay?!) I agree CoRnY Alert! But i do enjoy your writing so much. Here's an Urdu one (consider yourself especial I don't do Urdu very often)
(Jaise Shah Jahaan Ko the Mumtaz se pyaar.
Taj Mahal banadiye taki yaad rahe har yugu main yaad rahe unki shaan,
 waise hai mujhe apki lafzo ka intezaar.
Agar khatam kiye toh bana dunge Siggie tere naam 😆 ) well that's it for MY (I'm very possessive about my work)Urdu Shayri, no need to tell me that I stink. Thanks for telling me i improved, although i knew it (Hey i'm not concieted, But I am self-concious, But i do wonder why do I say so many 'I's on your story? Note to self: get someone to criticize you very badly, and so you would be shattered forever and your hope and confidence will rot, and don't litter!)
You are mad! when i read this the first time that was my reaction. (Yeah i read it a few days back along with the chapter, why didn't i comment? well that's the case when somebody asks you not to praise them, when they will clearly leave Stephnie Mayer and J.K. Rowling tasting their dust in the very need future. I needed time to think about how to comment without complimenting you. surly i can't criticize my master. so when i want to compliment you I'll leave a smiley face in a bracket).

And now finally to the chapter.
well it was so [😊😊😊😊😊😊😊], [😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊] and so very [😊😊😊😊] Just like Veer and Shera, the temple part reminded me so much of Prithivi and Sayo, so Veer's not the bratty prince? well i guess he is sort of a mixture of Prithvi and Veer, but he's still not innocent. and this line 'Sher Ban kar' cracked me up so much! and i don't know why, but it reminded me of last night's movie that I saw 'the heart of a lioness' i really don't know why because it didn't have to do anything with love, or humans for the matter, but i think you should watch it, especially if you're an animal lover like myself, even though I'm non-veg, but the thing i hate the most is animal cruelty, UGH that is so disgusting, My favorites are big cats, especially tigers.
Here;s a link for a summary of the heart of a lioness: http://animal.discovery.com/fansites/wildkingdom/lioness/about/about.html
if you want to search wikipedia then search for Kamunyak (the name of the lioness, means the blessed one). and the thing is that, even if it's impossible it's true. a predator and a prey relationship, and I am not talking about a vampire love-story, I really do hope Kamunyak is healthy and well, and has adopted more calves! she was famous for adopted at least six oryx calves, scientists baffled, local civilians regard her as a legend, that she didn't have children and God gave her one, and that one day she will raise up in front of the sun on their village. It was so amazing, and it was TRUE!!
Okay back to topic. Although i feel shattered after remembering Kamunyak, I;ll try to be cheery.  well the ending was sweet, i guess it's nice for veer to realize her good virtues now, and again Madhu the way you write is... I'm speechless. the way you describe emotion is so [😊😊😊😊😊😊😊] and you are an [😊😊😊😊😊😊😊] writer. and you will one day will be ..... and i so look forwards for the update.

Well I'm really sorry about the long, long, long message. especially since more then 50% of it was about and the other 25% was about Kamunyak, but hey Kamunyak deserves all the praises she can get, and she doesn't refuse them like SOME people, but then she hasn't been seen since 2004, and I am so desperate to know what became of her, it was an amazing mother-child relationship she shared with the calf, and it was a true love story of a predetor and prey, 'and so the lion fell in love with the lamb' , well maybe 'and so the lioness made a son out of the calf' would be better, i think i'm going to write about her if i get famous, or maybe i'll write about her and post it on writer's corner, seriously people should be aware of the true predetor and prey love story, unlike twilight or any of the silly vampire stories i write it was true, yeah i know i'm repeating myself but i could have never, ever have thought it could come true, and you know what i think i should open that thread fast because, i don't think many writers appreciate me bickering about something that has nothing to do with their stories... so I'll shut up.

well Madhu i really hope you get this message, i really don't care if you have to stop the plane to read my messages, tell them that i didn't get a message from THE Hala yet, maybe they'll stop, but chances are up they'll make the security guard drag you into the plane, anyway, I guess it's bye for the momment.

TTYL!
Loved both the updates....Madhu...😍
thanks for the update sweety 🤗
when u r planning for the next ud.............
Originally posted by kiran99

sorry for late comment little bit busy but wat a update enjoy reading it waiting egrly for next part
hmm I knw why busy busy..Due date near huh...well as per ur wish wud upadte b4 25 n well thnxx n I absolutely dun mind until ur comments kep cumin...Thnxxxx a lot....
Originally posted by 090909as

Making you blush? Funny since I usually have the oppposite effect when people praise me, I feel full of pride. which i guess is bad. don't want to be arrogant! The Veera magic, brings back old times, the good ol' days, where you would find veera bickering off for no practical reason, it's still makes me aww! no hurry for wattpad Madhu, it was just a suggestion, but hey i only care about you writing and me understanding, whether you write in English or Urdu, as long as you don't include Mandarin (It's the name for the Chinese language. Sorry but Chinese sounds too ignorant, you know like when you replace Urdu by Indian, but there's not a language that goes by the name Indian. Sorry I'm kind of anti-racism, anti-sexism (except of course if it was against boys 😛 Fine I am a sexist and I love it!), Anti-ageism, yeah and very touchy). Don't worry about not updating, I'm a writer too, so I understand, well except that my laptop has this love of ruining itself, and then i end up stealing my brother's laptop when he's not at home and apologizing to everyone.. So yeah i do understand. IF is not the same place as it used to be? I agree, i mean i thought i was crazy when i felt that, but I think we only say that because now we don't have any place to go and bicker about how good Rajat is, (But then, I don't feel the same about RT, I realized that i was crazy about Prithvi, and not Rajat, or at the very least how they portrayed him, I mean you never know how real-life history characters were or are or whatever, I forgot the rule over here 'Kay?!) I agree CoRnY Alert! But i do enjoy your writing so much. Here's an Urdu one (consider yourself especial I don't do Urdu very often)
(Jaise Shah Jahaan Ko the Mumtaz se pyaar.
Taj Mahal banadiye taki yaad rahe har yugu main yaad rahe unki shaan,
 waise hai mujhe apki lafzo ka intezaar.
Agar khatam kiye toh bana dunge Siggie tere naam 😆 ) well that's it for MY (I'm very possessive about my work)Urdu Shayri, no need to tell me that I stink. Thanks for telling me i improved, although i knew it (Hey i'm not concieted, But I am self-concious, But i do wonder why do I say so many 'I's on your story? Note to self: get someone to criticize you very badly, and so you would be shattered forever and your hope and confidence will rot, and don't litter!)
You are mad! when i read this the first time that was my reaction. (Yeah i read it a few days back along with the chapter, why didn't i comment? well that's the case when somebody asks you not to praise them, when they will clearly leave Stephnie Mayer and J.K. Rowling tasting their dust in the very need future. I needed time to think about how to comment without complimenting you. surly i can't criticize my master. so when i want to compliment you I'll leave a smiley face in a bracket).

And now finally to the chapter.
well it was so [😊😊😊😊😊😊😊], [😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊] and so very [😊😊😊😊] Just like Veer and Shera, the temple part reminded me so much of Prithivi and Sayo, so Veer's not the bratty prince? well i guess he is sort of a mixture of Prithvi and Veer, but he's still not innocent. and this line 'Sher Ban kar' cracked me up so much! and i don't know why, but it reminded me of last night's movie that I saw 'the heart of a lioness' i really don't know why because it didn't have to do anything with love, or humans for the matter, but i think you should watch it, especially if you're an animal lover like myself, even though I'm non-veg, but the thing i hate the most is animal cruelty, UGH that is so disgusting, My favorites are big cats, especially tigers.
Here;s a link for a summary of the heart of a lioness: http://animal.discovery.com/fansites/wildkingdom/lioness/about/about.html
if you want to search wikipedia then search for Kamunyak (the name of the lioness, means the blessed one). and the thing is that, even if it's impossible it's true. a predator and a prey relationship, and I am not talking about a vampire love-story, I really do hope Kamunyak is healthy and well, and has adopted more calves! she was famous for adopted at least six oryx calves, scientists baffled, local civilians regard her as a legend, that she didn't have children and God gave her one, and that one day she will raise up in front of the sun on their village. It was so amazing, and it was TRUE!!
Okay back to topic. Although i feel shattered after remembering Kamunyak, I;ll try to be cheery.  well the ending was sweet, i guess it's nice for veer to realize her good virtues now, and again Madhu the way you write is... I'm speechless. the way you describe emotion is so [😊😊😊😊😊😊😊] and you are an [😊😊😊😊😊😊😊] writer. and you will one day will be ..... and i so look forwards for the update.

Well I'm really sorry about the long, long, long message. especially since more then 50% of it was about and the other 25% was about Kamunyak, but hey Kamunyak deserves all the praises she can get, and she doesn't refuse them like SOME people, but then she hasn't been seen since 2004, and I am so desperate to know what became of her, it was an amazing mother-child relationship she shared with the calf, and it was a true love story of a predetor and prey, 'and so the lion fell in love with the lamb' , well maybe 'and so the lioness made a son out of the calf' would be better, i think i'm going to write about her if i get famous, or maybe i'll write about her and post it on writer's corner, seriously people should be aware of the true predetor and prey love story, unlike twilight or any of the silly vampire stories i write it was true, yeah i know i'm repeating myself but i could have never, ever have thought it could come true, and you know what i think i should open that thread fast because, i don't think many writers appreciate me bickering about something that has nothing to do with their stories... so I'll shut up.

well Madhu i really hope you get this message, i really don't care if you have to stop the plane to read my messages, tell them that i didn't get a message from THE Hala yet, maybe they'll stop, but chances are up they'll make the security guard drag you into the plane, anyway, I guess it's bye for the momment.

TTYL!

Will sn be back wiv an edittttt....Oh Hala I soooo loveeeeee uuuuuuuu!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Rash2cool

Loved both the updates....Madhu...😍
thanks for the update sweety 🤗

Hey rasho di..Itne dino bad..Bhul gaye mujhe..u soooooo baddd...
N well em seriously gna make u ppl suffer whn I get ak frm Kota afta tis yr..Sab kitne bure hoooo..
buhwhteva Thnx for likin n commentin swetyy...
Love ya loadzzzz..t.cccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳
Originally posted by anumeha_rajat

when u r planning for the next ud.............
well tht's the million dollar questn..😆Dunno..Buh will try n update snnnn...
Originally posted by cute_madhu

well tht's the million dollar questn..😆Dunno..Buh will try n update snnnn...

😆

waiting sweetheart..................

Hey guyz I know u all r waitin for the next part..buh the treasure hunt series are goin to start so I din't post it..coz ek part post karke mein latkana nahi chahti..I posted tis msg to let u  knw that I won't be updating for the next one year..I knw it s very long and many of u mite hav even left IF by then or becum silent users or forgotten mah fic..Buh I seriously think that's the best thing..U knw the previous yr I din't study at all (coz wanted to enjoy the one year I cud..U knw joh medical line m jate hai..sab pagal hote hai..they say pass PMT n u'd be free..Gawd..howz tht possible for a doctor it's lyflong study)..n mah course is difficult..PMT..U knw I hav 11 n 12 dono ka burden on me..n I decided that I wudn't be using net in der thts one tin I refrained from doing the previous year n wudn't do it now too..waise bhi mah hostel regulations r strict..anyways..I guess I'd leave the stories where they are..and u knw continue them later..Till I've got jus one reader I'd continue it..I knw I hav to improve loadz buh still..U knw I rilli wanna complete these stories..buh I won't update for the next one year I guess..Hope u remember me till then n U knw em thinking of rewriting mah FF's so u cud enjoy them mre.. N U knw the topics wud get locked buh I can ask the mods to reopen them and start writing again..n mite be I post them on sum oder site too..buh whateva..I'll inform u..

I jus hope u r wiv me thru this..and will read mah story even afta an year..n plzz pray for me..Pray tht I get selected in PMT 2011..gawd..U knw we students need this..the duas n wellwishes..

I'll so miss IF n iss baar toh gande Allen walon ne Rakhi ki chuti bhi nahi rakhi will be back only after 7 months on Diwali break..so isliye em sayin ki I'll continue after a year..kyunki diwali tak toh updates ke no chance n phir uske baad our crucial period starts..I promise I'll continue it n make it worth..I just hope I'll find u all interested in em even after all the time..

Sowie n Thnx..em goin bak on 1st April (morning)..so won't be able to update further..

(This msg is for oll those whom I cudn't PM or who r the silent readers..em so sowie neva knew I'd hav to choose b/w two of the very important tins for me..em rilli sowie..)

WILL miss ya so muchhhh..

Love ya all loadz?..t.cccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳

Edited by cute_madhu - 14 years ago

no problem honey....

take ur tym....

but when u come back....do continue it...

i would love to read it........

all the best for ur studies...........