Posted: 15 years ago
I never expected it for Rani....I used to be envious of her for getting so many Yash Raj movies.

But her down fall was very steep and quick. She is a good actresses but an example to WRONG DECISIONS and siding with friends for roles.

Thats why they say never mix Professional and Personal lives. See Kajol..even though she is great friends with SRK, Karan, Adi she choose Fanna with Amir to come back.

Rani is no longer the star face of 'Raga'
IndiaGlitz [Saturday, October 04, 2008]

Adding to her woes of fast sliding star value and dearth of quality film projects to look forward to, another misfortune has come seeking Rani Mukerji.

Giving strength to the Bollywood fact that when you are on top everyone tires to be with you and in the time of trouble, it's a desert on which you are standing alone, the watch company Titan has detached advertising ties with the B-Town Babe.

It can be naturally predicted that because Rani is not considered as a hot and happening heroine anymore, the company which gained mileage with the actress for its Titan Raga brand of watches has now decided to do away with her.

The explanation given by the company is that as the re-launch time is over for Titan Raga, the services of Rani are not needed.

There was a time after the stupendous success of 'Black' when Rani was everyone's darling and now the situation has turned out to be just the opposite.

But Rani has in abundance the one strong and reliable advantage called natural talent to fight back and with just a super hit she may regain her lost ground soon.

Firstly as her fan i will admit not all her films i have liked recently but laaga chunari mein daag is great and now for article just because shes not signing a 100 films does not mean shes a flop black did well and that was not exactly years ago...if brand wants to ditch her so whats that got to do with her actual value it might simply be because of image etc they want.

Just hits do not make a actor ranis done films that will be remebered and she will be remered of one of the biggest stars in india compared to say katrina whos films are not to go down as great films or aas actor got that status yet. Yash raj is a big banner maybe she genuinely likes the films they offer....

Kajol has hardly done films and yes she did fanna ONLY because she did not want to travel abroad she said that kwk as well that she regreted it after that she did a film with her husband which was a good film but hardly did well ...will she get written off as well i mean shes doing apperance just for adi and doing her friend karans film.

Media just so annoying!
I am also Rani's bing fan. I liked her in laaga chunri mein daag. She has the screen presence which makes you keep looking at her.

I personally think she should try out other directors and banners. Yes, every star does want to work with the yash raj camp....but for how long?
I just saw a clipping of Farah's Eid.....I saw Rani in Orange dress and goggles. She looked ok an dnot very chirpy self. Then in one clip she walked right passed Karan and one other of her friend. KAran tried to give his hand to her but she totally ignored adn walked past in other direction.

Did you see that clip.......
^^Havent seen that clip...but will do...
Yet, that doesnt make me any less of her fan!
well if an actress is only restricted to walk in a two piece bikini from a beach den i wont call rani an ideal choice but fortunately da value of true talent never dies...acting comes quite naturally to rani n no matter how many flops she has given she is still da queen of acting..i think she has made alot of wrong decisions..i wont call doing laaga a rong choice it was a gud n different movie but certianly THoda pyar thoda magic was a rong rong choice..rani needs to do sumfin dat can give her a chance to use her tool i.e acting completely so dat she can b back to where she was..
i prefer rani over the two piece bikini clad girls anyday, this girl may not have the HOT looks (well haha i think she's gorgeous but others may not), but she is a BIG package of talent! She just needs the right movies....but look at what Bollywood is churning out these days...4-5 good movies a year...MAYBE....i loved her role in Saawariya and she did great in LCMD! I ACTUALLY enjoyed Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic, it was childish yes, but that's what Kunal was aiming at, and even though i'm not really a child anymore haha, i loved it, it took me back to my childhood days! I'd prefer her doing films like that, family films, over films which have scantily clad girls dancing and acting daft lol
Rani is an established actress, she will be back..i have faith in her!

She is gonna be back w/ a bang! Rani Mukherjee is talented and beautiful!
Hope she would come back with a bang.