Warning to Everyone on this Forum

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Welcome😊

From the title of the topic you might have guessed what this is about....I have noticed, since Kaante Ki Takkar has started with new Host & Concept....

Alot of Topics is being made in Prubi Joshi...

well I'm not stopping you frm posting your views & opinions, but pls restrain your self frm using cheap vulgar words.... & also not to spam the forum with the same topics

Also Attacking & Belittling each other, being Disrespectful, making Issues of Ethnic & Religion Backgrounds will not be tolerated by me or by IF Rules & Regulations....

Topics with such contents will be closed or trashed

It doesn't mean that I give you guys the freedom here & not being strict, you would be doing such things....

so in future do keep this in mind, if the issues still goes on, I won't hesitate in banning the member...as this things do happen & have happened if Rules are not Followed on India-Forums Site...

IF DEV TEAM

Edited by Jaslove - 15 years ago
this was very much needed
and i would liek to tell you that
there is this person who is dsrespecting, me and telling me if i have any shame or not????

PLEASE HELP!
Originally posted by zainabay

this was very much needed
and i would liek to tell you that
there is this person who is dsrespecting, me and telling me if i have any shame or not????

PLEASE HELP!

pm me the deatail....so I can know wat is going on....πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for posting this, I completely agree.  It's really important to respect each other and the celebrities no matter how much we dislike them.  Using inappropriate language is not acceptable by any standards.

-Mahi

Originally posted by galanoth17

Do you guys ban members by ip or by account?

on both grounds if the member doesn't follow the rules keeps on doing unwanted things...πŸ˜ƒ

If you do not respect yourself, how will you respect others ?  😊