**Sonu Niigam Fanclub**-Pics added

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi all the music luvers..!!

I cudnt find a fanclub of sonu..n thot of starting one..

So, lets begin ..the journey..

Will edit the post shortly..

Thanks

Sonali๐Ÿ˜ณ

*Sonu Niigam:Not only a golden voice, but a golden soul..*

Sonu Niigaam is an Indian playback singer whose songs have been featured in numerous Bollywood and Kannada movies. He has also released numerous Indi-pop albums and acted in a few Hindi feature films. He recently changed the spelling of his last name from 'Nigam' to 'Niigaam' in accordance with numerology

Sonu Nigam began his singing career at the age of three, when he joined his father on stage to sing Mohammad Rafi's "Kya Hua Tera Wada". Then on, he accompanied his father on his singing assignments at weddings and parties. In his teenage years, he participated in several music competitions successfully. He moved to Mumbai with his father to begin his Bollywood singing career at the age of 18.

Sonu took singing lessons under Naveed of Fazalabad Pirwadhai. His initial years in Mumbai proved to be a struggle, and he started by singing covers of Mohammad Rafi songs, mainly for the "Rafi Ki Yaadein" album series. These albums contributed to his label for some time as a "Rafi clone." His first movie song as a playback singer was in the movie, "Janum" (1990), which was never officially released. He got a break as a playback singer in Gulshan Kumar's movie, "Aaja Meri Jaan". He then sang the song, "Accha Sila Diya", for the album, "Bewafa Sanam" (1995), which gave him the recognition as an established playback singer.

Sonu started hosting "Sa Re Ga Ma," a television singing talent competition, which soon became one of the most popular shows on Indian television. The first episode of "Sa Re Ga Ma" was aired on May 1, 1995. Singing offers poured in thereafter, though slowly at first. He rose to fame with the song, "Sandese Aate Hain", in Border (1997). Anu Malik was the music director of this movie. Sonu's image as a Rafi clone changed after his rendition of the song, "Yeh Dil Deewana" in Pardes (1997). Since then, he has created a unique style of his own, and has become a role model for budding male singers in India.

Over the years, Sonu has become a major force in the Indian music industry. He has provided playback singing for a large number of Hindi movies and won many awards. His rendition of Kal Ho Na Ho has been highly popular. He is recognised for his versatile voice as well as excellent emotion range. Sonu has sung with clear pronunciations, in many languages besides Hindi, including Bengali, Oriya, Kannada, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Marathi

Sonu was born to Mr Agam Kumar Nigam and Mrs Shobha Nigam on July 30, 1973 in Faridabad, Haryana, India. He attended the J.D. Tytler School. He has two sisters, Meenal and Neekita. Sonu is very close to his parents. Both his father and mother are good singers, and in 2005 and 2007 his father released two highly popular albums, "Bewafaai" and "Phir Bewafaai", respectively. Neekita is also a singer. She has sung a few playback songs and appeared on a few stage shows with Sonu. Sonu married Madhurima on 15 February 2002.

They have a son, Nevaan, born on July 25, 2007.

Sonu has done various charity work all over India as well as abroad for Dignity Foundation, Cancer organizations, Leprosy organizations, Blindness organizations, Womens welfare organizations, Kargil war affected families, Earthquake affected families. He also sponsors a child from the organization 'Crayon'

He, has been a true source of inspiration, not only for the music lovers, but for every "human", whose heart feels the numerous emotions of life.He is, and always, will be, the king of hearts...

Here are some snaps of our hero..

Sonu with son Nevaan:

Dashing looks:

Sonu, a few years back:

Sonu with fans:

Edited by sumitwadhwa - 15 years ago
hey sonu me in...๐Ÿ˜ณtum jaha mai woha...๐Ÿ˜†
Count me in! I love Sonu Nigam!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Infact.. was just listening to one of his songs!! ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by roku_huseinfan

hey sonu me in...๐Ÿ˜ณtum jaha mai woha...๐Ÿ˜†

Glad to see you here too rokx..!!๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by Ektaj

Count me in! I love Sonu Nigam!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Infact.. was just listening to one of his songs!! ๐Ÿ˜›

Hi Eksoo di..!!๐Ÿ˜› Even I was listening to his sai bhajan.."Rehem nazar karo ab more sai.."๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by sumitwadhwa

Glad to see you here too rokx..!!๐Ÿ˜›

rokx????๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒhearing this 1st time 4m u๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†nice pix...his son is so cuteee๐Ÿ˜ณ
Posted: 14 years ago

count me in

im crazy about his voice and songs
his looks r to die for
love him
guyz plzzz more people join