28th September Written Update- Grande Fin

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
28th September Mini Update
  • All of the eliminated couples return to perform.
  • Sunil Shetty acts as a guest judge.
  • Mihika wins the Lux Khoobsurat Performance of the Day.
  • Chetan-Sayongita place as second runners up with Vikas-Deepika and Naman-Bindu competing to win.
  • Vikas-Deepika place as first runners up and Naman-Bindu win the ticket to Bollywood.

28th September Detailed Update
The show begins with Salil and Suvarna announcing the remaining couples of the show. They also invite the eliminated couples back to perform and introduce the judges and respective mentors for each zone.

RAJ-JASMEET (Northern Eagles)

Performance: 'Mein Ishq Mein Ranjha'

PANCHI-RAHUL (Eastern Tigers)
Performance: 'Pyar Aya' from Plan
Panchi and Rahul feel Naman-Bindu should win.

ABIGAIL-BHUSHAN (Western Sharks)
Performance: 'Pappe Pyar Karke' from Pyar ke Side Effects
Abigail and Bhushan want Naman-Bindu to win.

KARAN-MIHIKA (Northern Eagles)

Performance: 'Yeh Ladki'
Karan-Mihika both want Chetan-Sayongita to win.

RESHMI-SAYANTAN (Eastern Tigers)
Performance: 'Chali Chali' from Baghban.
Reshmi and Sayantan support Naman-Bindu.

SAHIL-ARCHANA (Western Sharks)
Performance: 'Ishq Samandar'
Sahil and Archana says he wants Chetan-Sayongita to win.

TWINKLE-PUNEET (Central Cheetahs)
Performance: 'Don't Be Talking to a Stranger'
Twinkle says she wants Vikas-Deepika to win.
Sunil Shetty comments that if Puneet were to win the show, he would consider having the film shelved as he does not appreciate Puneet's attitude and behaviour.

KRITIKA-MAYANK (Central Cheetahs)
Performance: 'Tenu Leke' from Salaam-E-Ishq
Mayank apologizes to the judges and audience for his behaviour. He also apologizes to Naman and Naman accepts. Kritika says she wants Chetan-Sayongita (because they are her zone) to win or Naman-Bindu (because of friendship). Mayank says he wants Naman-Bindu to win.

JAY-RITUKA (Western Sharks)
Performance: 'Mast Kalandar' from Hey Baby
Jay says he wants Naman-Bindu to win while Rituka supports Vikas-Deepika.

Karan and Sahil come on stage to do a mock award ceremony. They first ask Salil which fight he enjoyed the most, Salil answers the first fight between Puneet and Chetan as it was the most shocking. Sahil and Karan proceed to announce the awards. Twinkle-Puneet receive the award no. 1 from Chetan as they are responsible for many firsts on the show including staging a walk-out, engaging in the first physical fight, receiving the first 30 etc. Bindu presents Reshmi with the Basanti award as she talks non stop. Bindu wins the Tsunami award for crying continuously and Sunil Shetty presents her the award. Chetan wins the 'bhukhamp' award.

NAMAN-BINDU (Eastern Tigers)

Performance: 'Dastaan' from Om Shanti Om

Comments:

Shabana- Wonderful, very graceful.
Zeenat- What a difference from your first performance!
Amrita- The presentation was great, you presented yourself as stars.
Mahesh- I forecast they will win.
Sunil- I definitely agree. They are great.

Bindu's family comes to support her. Her mother says that she is proud of Bindu's achievements and Bindu is very happy.

Sunil Shetty notices that Puneet was very hurt by his earlier comments and apologizes to Puneet and asks him to concentrate on his work from now on.

CHETAN-SAYONGITA (Central Cheetahs)
Performance: 'Yeh Dooriyan' from Fool N Final

Comments:
Zeenat- Awesome!
Amrita- Chetan, you are the dancing star.
Mahesh- Waat lag gayi. Superb!
Sunil- You were very good.

VIKAS-DEEPIKA (NORTHERN EAGLES)
Performance: 'Zinda Hoon Main' from Zinda

Comments:
Amrita- You two always do something different. I am proud to have you on my team.
Shabana- Very good.
Zeenat- Nicely done.
Mahesh- Great.
Sunil- Good energy, good job.

*The Lux Khoobsurat Performance of the Day goes to Mihika

Mahesh says all three couples are deserving. Amrita says Naman-Bindu should win. Zeenat supports Chetan-Sayongita. Shabana says everyone has equal talent but there will be one lucky pair who wins, which is Naman-Bindu.

The top two couples are Vikas-Deepika and Naman-Bindu leaving Chetan-Sayongita as second runners up. Chetan and Sayongita are quite upset but Sunil and Zeenat encourage and console them. Naman-Bindu are announced the winners.

Thank you everyone. It has been my real pleasure to do the written updates for you. Enjoy. ⭐️

Edited by lilroses_89 - 15 years ago
thanks so much for providing us with the written updates till date.. good job done as always..  👍🏼

finally, the show has come to a close.. some really good moments like the mini award ceremony.. Jay's performance, i really enjoyed.. also, Chetan's was really good as well.. Naman's was not that bad either.. rest were pretty good too.. all in all a good episode.. everyone must see it.. 😊

it was really sad to see Chetan break down.. that was really bad..

also, Mayank redeemed himself in my eyes.. so hats off to him for his humble behaviour.. also, Puneet too showed remorse so that was a nice change to see.. i felt bad for the guy even though i wished someone would show him his place.. oh well...

all's well that ends well.. thankfully, everything went down smoothly.. so that was good..

thanks for the update, I was waiting for it!

I haven't seen the entire episode, just Jay's performance and the final parts. Being a Naman-Jay fan, I loved the last parts where Jay was just murmuring prayers and what not for Naman. And then ofcourse, Naman-Bindu winning. Priceless ending.
Jyoti thanks so much hun:) really appreciate it