rekhasharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
It gives me immense pleasure to congratulate all Sufi lovers on the grand success of Harshdeep Kaur in the just concluded Finale of Junoon. She was the deserving winner. It also gives me sadistic pleasure in the fact that the favourite of ARA, Abhaas came last with just about 11% votes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harsdeep can't be a good singer her voice can't even hear clearly not a sharp voice ....malini or ontara was better than her....Harshdeep just lucky because of her face people should know that doing voting like a FOOL ... they are voting based on face, figure thats not the way...like Shaptak said the truth people looking for face figure not for sining quality HRSDEEP should have been out long long time ago

ONTARA, ABAAS MALINI should have been the real winner....Hrasdeep just lucky becuase of fool people voting...thats it....real talent now days not coming front because fool people voting... real winner malini aur Abaas Harsdeep get out...nomroe sufi only bollywood

sdeep cannot sing not even clear words thats it
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: rekhasharma

It gives me immense pleasure to congratulate all Sufi lovers on the grand success of Harshdeep Kaur in the just concluded Finale of Junoon. She was the deserving winner. It also gives me sadistic pleasure in the fact that the favourite of ARA, Abhaas came last with just about 11% votes.

Rekha I second your thoughts.

Harshdeep was not my favorite but Ali Abbas, Akbar Ali and Jaswinder were my favorites.  Harshdeep was pretty good too.   As long as ARA and Bollywood genre did not win I am happy.

Congratulations to Harshdeep & RFAK for bringing Sufi Genre to be crowned 👏😃
YAY! congrats to RFAK, Harsh and all the music lovers!!!!!!

hahaha boo to ARA and Abhas for just getting 11%..i used to cringe so much when he talked about his fans all over the world as if he is some sort of a rockstar ahahah
my mom's gonna love the result soo much!! can't wait to watch the show
JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!!!!!! Mrs Ackles.... our voting finally paid off..... and then ali abbas got tht special jury award.... i was happy for that too... will miss you guys here on this forum... hope to see you on some other forum...... take care ya'all
awww yeah i'm gonna miss the show, the forum and you guys' posts too...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Will miss you all and will catch you on some other good show in diff section.  Ciao  folks
avijee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeh, I  must congrats RFAK sahib.