'Junoon gave me recognition' - Harshdeep(Spoiler)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
The journey of NDTV Imagine's Lux Junoon Kuchh Kar Dikhaane Ka comes to a resounding finale today. Harshdeep Kaur from Sufi Ke Sultan, was crowned the winner.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=3274

for me this was kinda unexpected result as she never become No:1 & her gharana people ali abbas & others were getting very less votes too...Malini always getting a good no: of votes too...I was sure that Abhas wont win as thsi show is unique & want someone form folk or sufi to win...If bollywood wins then there is no meaning as it will be also like another reality shows....

She is deserved but not the best....๐Ÿ˜›

Anyways congrats to Harshdeep๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanks SUmesh for sharing news with us.

Although Harshdeep was not most favorite but she represented my most fav genre.  I am happy that she won.   Her or Malini were my choice in that order.

Thank god ARA-Abhas or Bollywood genre did not win.

Congratulations to Harshdeep for winning the crown.  Congratulations to RFAK for his Sufi genre ๐Ÿ‘

Was so excited to see my favs Ali Abbas & Akabar Ali. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 years ago
ya, really agree wid u ppl!!
I wanted harsh to win bcoz i wanted sufi genre to win!
malini was better though, even ali abbas who was my fav n d best singer on d show.........
but its all bout votes...........

Sufi or folk shd have won, not bollywood..........

so, m happy

BUt, it was one of the most disgusting finale ever!! even all old contestants dint show up!!
Jaswinder singh, mohd vakil etc etc...........
no one๐Ÿ˜ญ

N it was more of unforgettable tour publicity than junoon finale

A very poor ending to a gr8 show
harsdeep can't be a good singer her voice can't even hear clearly not a sharp voice ....malini or ontara was better than her....Harshdeep just lucky because of her face people should know that doing voting like a FOOL ... they are voting based on face, figure thats not the way...like Shaptak said the truth people looking for face figure not for sining quality HRSDEEP should have been out long long time ago

ONTARA, ABAAS MALINI should have been the real winner....Hrasdeep just lucky becuase of fool people voting...thats it....real talent now days not coming front because fool people voting... real winner malini aur Abaas Harsdeep get out๐Ÿ˜ก

Originally posted by adriane

ya, really agree wid u ppl!!
I wanted harsh to win bcoz i wanted sufi genre to win!
malini was better though, even ali abbas who was my fav n d best singer on d show.........
but its all bout votes...........

Sufi or folk shd have won, not bollywood..........

so, m happy

BUt, it was one of the most disgusting finale ever!! even all old contestants dint show up!!
Jaswinder singh, mohd vakil etc etc...........
no one๐Ÿ˜ญ

N it was more of unforgettable tour publicity than junoon finale

A very poor ending to a gr8 show

I agree..it was most disgusting finale and it was surprising to see that gr8 singers like Jaswinder singh and Moh vakil were not even invited....its a shame.
Originally posted by simpleguy

harsdeep can't be a good singer her voice can't even hear clearly not a sharp voice ....malini or ontara was better than her....Harshdeep just lucky because of her face people should know that doing voting like a FOOL ... they are voting based on face, figure thats not the way...like Shaptak said the truth people looking for face figure not for sining quality HRSDEEP should have been out long long time ago'

ONTARA, ABAAS MALINI should have been the real winner....Hrasdeep just lucky becuase of fool people voting...thats it....real talent now days not coming front because fool people voting... real winner malini aur Abaas Harsdeep get out'๐Ÿ˜ก

well boo ya...... she won already...... she is Antara..not ONTARA..... and yes she was good.... malini was good, but malini can only sing those high pitch songs.... one should be able to sing high adn low pitch both......harshdeep represented bollywood, folk as well as sufi... malini was more of folk only..... so once again.......... BOO YA!!!!!!
Originally posted by Just Being

she didnt deserve to win :( I am really sad with the outcome as she never came in first, she never really got good comments, her voice isnt clear, and she swallows words, the wordings arent coming out right

although I am glad for the sufi genre (I wanted either sufi or maati ki laal to win) but they could have sended someone better to the finale, like ali abbas or akbar ali. But she is a girl so she got to go. One should consider the voice in these shows more then just girl or boy thing.

I agree with you ....we all wanna see and hear the real talent and not just good faces ....its really unfortunate that they had to choose Harsh over Jaswinder and the calculation says that if Jaswinder would have been choosen for harsh then Jaswinder would have been the winner finally coz he wouod have got more votes and supports not only from the north / punjab but also from the genuine music lovers like us!