Left Right Left

25/9 –Last Episode Update!!

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

First let me owe a very big THANK YOU on behalf of LRL Devt Team to everyone out here in the forum👏👏. You all made the forum special and I take this opportunity in making the forum a place to be in😃.

Gunny aims at Lala and finally shoots him. Major blasts him for this but asks him to tell the truth to Major Gaur. Gunny accepts but says that we should not tell this to cadets, here cadets are surprised to know that Eagle has shot dead, but Major says that this is the truth, everyone says that so this means from tomorrow there will be no mission, but Ramee interrupts saying that whatever will happen will be good. Everyone leave for their original destination.

All come back and Gunny welcomes them, Major asks about Gen Gaur to which he says that he will be back tomorrow. Some officers come to take the body of Eagle, and asks Gunny how he died, he explains them that he was about to run after shooting him, so he shot back, they ask were these cadets were with you, Gunny says yes, they ask whether they are a part of army too to which he replies they were, now they are not. Everyone gets disappointed to hear this.

Akriti takes out the frustration on this, but Ramee, Markand and Purvi say that they all knew about this right from the beginning that once you step out of KMA there is no looking back. they are called by Gunny, he asks them to sign a declaration form which eventually states that they are civilians, everyone again gets disappointed especially Akriti but Ramee says that he is happy he did something for his country. He goes on signing the form so do the others. Gunny says that he understands what they are going through and asks them to relax as they can speak on this the next morning.

Major Vaibhavi applauds the cadets for their mission, saying that she is proud of each one of them. She says that they proved that this country is safe in your hands. Gunny says that now he can answer their question and say that the bad news is that they cant go back to KMA but they are a part of Special task force from now. Everyone gets happy to know this. Abhi joins them and says that yesterday Gunny didn't said anything because this confirmation was not in their hands, today they got their confirmation. Major asks them to wait till the car comes to take them to Delhi in the TV room. And there in the TV room there is a promotional campaign of Jugni Chali Jalandhar and the cadets are discussing it.

All are called as the car has come to take them, all vacate the room.

All are in Delhi and the Minister makes an official declaration that from now on there will be Special task force who will help the army in difficult missions. The Commando will be Major Vaibhavi and Asst Commandos will be Gunny and Abhi, while the team members are Aakriti, Ramee, Peter, Markand and Purvi. Everyone is then called for the felicitation ceremony and one by one there are the inputs of their journey till now. All the five cadets salute the Amar Jyoti and we get the future of our country. THE END.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Resham

It Has Been Our Pleasure And Joy To Read Your Updates From The Day One And The Last Episode Updated By You Was Fantastic.

Thank You So Much For All Your Updates

And Thank You For  Today's Fabulous Update Too.

Lovely Episode And  The End Was Like, As Always, Life Goes On. No Dramatics.

Will Miss Something.

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx a lot 4 al u'r lovely updates n wonderful posts,

it was pleasure readn them,

the last episode was 1 gud,

finally lala died n mission successful hats of 2 our soldiers,👏

hip hip hurray 2 Naveen singh ahluwalia,Rajveer singh shekhawat,Naina,Alekh,Ali,Huda,Pooja n Yudi,dr Shalini,

next hip hip hurray 2 Randhawa,Abhimanyu,Purvi,vidya,Akriti,Mallah,Peter,Rummy,Sameera

hats of 2 brig chandok,Major Ghaur,Vaibhavi,

lrl hip hip hurray,

Aarthi
SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thnks a lot ..It was the last I will miss LRL so muchhh...😭 Monday 29th Sept at 9:30 pm its gonna be difficult for me...😕😕😕
maya_geet thumbnail

Hello Resham,

Thanx for ur updates....they have always been superb........the earlier ones especially with ur inputs and tit-bits. thanx a lot for making it a wonderful experience..reading ur updates!

Maya

fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Thanx for the last and final update.

Will miss LRL from monday..
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was really nice to read it's update. 😛😛😛
Actually i missed that because of my poor cable connection.😭😭😭
Thanks a lot dear.👏👏👏
Edited by Mahak Sinha - 15 years ago
last epi...how sad...i really enjoyed it!
piya666 thumbnail
left right left is finished??😕😕😕
is it the end???😭😭😭

bluedollie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update......I wasn't much tuned in with the show since the original 6 track was off........I wish that on the last episode they showeda bit of them..............Really miss them......