Amey Pandya: No hassle at all!-New Artcl

rosewood104 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Amey Pandya: No hassle at all!

"I think it's my pleasure performing In front of my family when they appear on the sets," Amey said, "I get more intense when they are around me, and I feel at home."

He said he was used to having them around: "Even before ZND I have performed in my school's cultural activities in front my family," he said.

"I have no hassle (about being shy) as such," Amey said, "I have seen people getting panicky when their parents are around to watch their performance, but with me, it's the reverse! I perform as well as or even better than what I perform in their absence."

He said he if they came to support and cheer him, he would feel their strength. "I try to perform adding more fire to my performance on ZND!"

Asked what he had learnt from his co-stars on ZND, Amey said: "I'm just eight, and it's been a great learning experience from all theother participants so far. I feel really lucky and honoured that I have them to learn from."

"I tell you when I see them dancing, I watch very carefully and help myself get better and better in dancing. I have always been a learner on ZND and will continue with the same attitude in future!"

cheers
resh