Grahasti

Joint Predictions from Reshu nd Nishu!

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
hello Friends..

This is joint predicion from me nd Reshu....lets see what eventually happensπŸ˜ƒ nd burger...again wishe for getting soo many awards..."most likely to get hit by a parked car" was the best oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Prediction.... Joint Reshu nd MeπŸ˜†

Originally posted by Nishtha

Now predict the future track of Grihasthi U really wanna me to do this😲😲...like what will happen..Serious....do you think time has come for some melodrama...lol

Hmmm on a very serious note, yes they need to come out of their trucks, lorries, bulldozer and every possible means of transport....πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...

Further, there has to be melodrama in a way...if possible then this would be my story or prediction:

Simarto and Rishi's divorce issue doesnt come at allπŸ˜† (which I would appreciate)😳

Maasi regains consciousness, and accuses Veera that you are eventually destroying my son i.e Rishi's life for your own means😑...(sorry chips, this is ur prediction but I too come to think of it😳) 

There wd be more romance bet Rishi-SimartoπŸ˜›..(if Simarto gives right expressions then, it will be watchable..otherwise will put pardah on Simarto's face and will catch Andy only)🀣

And Rishi fights back with his Mommy...and starts giving hits to her...time and again...(I wish he does this, I wd love to c his anger)😍..OR

If he comes to know that Maasi is his Mommy then wd love to catch his trauma, emotions, confrontations, with His so called Mother till now.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Well this is it fr now, agar ek bhi hua naa..will give u treat ChipsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

post prediction..will be back with more..dont ya worry No chips, see I predicted, now dont come backπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

my addons..

I think its really long since we visited hospital in Grihasthi..esp..no men went there since long..high time..naπŸ˜† nd i think...Veera wil pounce on Rishi when she will come to know about his involvement with Simar nd her sisters..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†..Rishi do wear helmetπŸ˜†....if if..if...they will give MEN some track..nahin to carry on with your females dominanceπŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

oh in the end...i just love this line...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

It feels Nice to be Important but it's more Important to be Nice.

Edited by Nishtha - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hehe thank ju chips πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜† btw are u feeling better nowwwwwwπŸ˜ƒ

oye when was masi unconcious πŸ˜† she's alive...zinda laash walkin around πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but she ain't speaking...but she will be okay soon I guess πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lmao i already wrote in that motw thread of Reshu's that what kinda expression is Simarto gona give πŸ˜†...Reshu wants that Simar didi emo posted thats why she wrote that πŸ˜†..no romance pleej..we're allergic πŸ˜†...hawwww nahh pardah won't be good enuf..we can still see her...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but like I said we're allergic so mar goli to that one πŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and whats that HITS thing

[Quote]and starts giving hits to her

^^^ πŸ˜†

but yeah agreed...Veera will get her claws out on Rishbot when she finds out what he;s actually doing😲

and yeah that line..its true πŸ˜ƒ check this one out too πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

[Quote]'Live life fully while you're here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird. Go out and screw up! You're going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process. Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don't try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of being human'

😲Edited by *VaVaVoom14* - 15 years ago
Nishtha thumbnail
Originally posted by: *VaVaVoom14*

hehe thank ju chips πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜† btw are u feeling better nowwwwwwπŸ˜ƒ

wel lot better...that was just because i was not in delhi nd heat of the place had a toll on my health πŸ˜† dad says i have become ac babyπŸ˜†

oye when was masi unconcious πŸ˜† she's alive...zinda laash walkin around πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but she ain't speaking...but she will be okay soon I guess πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh in friday epi when siamr nd her sis had taken her to their house seeing garland on balraj pic she fell on the floor and veera arrived thr...so lets see what happens today if andy is thr it wud be exciting otherwiseπŸ˜†

lmao i already wrote in that motw thread of Reshu's that what kinda expression is Simarto gona give πŸ˜†...Reshu wants that Simar didi emo posted thats why she wrote that πŸ˜†..no romance pleej..we're allergic πŸ˜†...hawwww nahh pardah won't be good enuf..we can still see her...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but like I said we're allergic so mar goli to that one πŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh Reeshu you miss Simar didi far too much...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† well honeslt i have never seen Simar when she is with andy...i hardly cares actuallyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† nd when andy not on screen i prefer...channel surfing or watching the walls or beautiful interiors of the placesπŸ˜†mar goli is a better option thouπŸ˜†

[Quote]and starts giving hits to her

^^^ πŸ˜†

but yeah agreed...Veera will get her claws out on Rishbot when she finds out what he;s actually doing😲

i love this emotions...so much lets slap someone πŸ˜†

[Quote]'Live life fully while you're here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird. Go out and screw up! You're going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process. Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don't try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of being human'

beautiful linesπŸ‘ yes take care of yourself nd your friends...so goodπŸ‘πŸ‘ well we end up screwing most of the things as what ever happen we aint satisfied of it anyhow...so lets screw it further...who caresπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..hmmm..learn from your mistake...yes..😳 dont try to be PERFECT...wow..i never tried to be one..no sometime i doπŸ˜†
yes i wanna become normal homo sapienπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
LMAO..I didnt knew u will enjoy so muchπŸ˜†
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
mee too enjoying itt.
i wished same bt kya kara these pls dosnt listen to us
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nishtha

^^^ πŸ˜†

i love this emotions...so much lets slap someone πŸ˜† who we gona slap??πŸ˜†

beautiful linesπŸ‘ yes take care of yourself nd your friends...so goodπŸ‘πŸ‘ well we end up screwing most of the things as what ever happen we aint satisfied of it anyhow...so lets screw it further...who caresπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..hmmm..learn from your mistake...yes..😳 dont try to be PERFECT...wow..i never tried to be one..no sometime i doπŸ˜†
yes i wanna become normal homo sapienπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haha yesh we're gona screw up so who cares anywayyyyy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† live and let liveeeeeeeeeeeeeeπŸ˜†

Nishtha thumbnail
In nutt shell al our predictions Fallen Flat like a pancake...or an omellete....thud...tata bye bye πŸ˜†
*Resham* thumbnail
Yeah nth on this sort has happened..I wished it wd have...πŸ˜†

Well me going to predict again..haar nahi maanungi..chips chal saath deti hai kya πŸ˜†
Nishtha thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Yeah nth on this sort has happened..I wished it wd have...πŸ˜†

Well me going to predict again..haar nahi maanungi..chips chal saath deti hai kya πŸ˜†

jee nd singing along..Sathi haath badhana ek akela thak jayega mil kar bhoojh uthanaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† btw..who made this post sticky πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† arey doughnut...πŸ˜†

my next prediction

rishi is step son of Veera πŸ˜ƒ
*Resham* thumbnail
me too predicting tht....πŸ˜†