Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nIhArIkA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ur story is one of the best stories out here...the way u have described everything is just marvelous..do write more..tc..:)
ksg_ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nyc ff ... just read it ...

think m damn late ...

ritika
LilApple thumbnail
hye its realy good yaar just loved it.
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
love ur ff its awesome...
-Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey,

I had read this FF a few months ago and at the time I was so lost for words that I decided to comment later. So, today I'm back to with may be a few words.

When I'd started reading this FF I had not realised that it would have such great depth to it. I had thought it was another of those where A and R are bound by an arranged marriage but as I read further, I was hooked on to it.

I loved the concept.  It is very different.

The part where Armaan and Riddhima go to the beach and then the way, he celebrates her birthday. However, the middle portion where the mishap takes place is a bit heart wrenching but I guess Armaan's care for Riddhima makes it up. What really touched me and I guess is going to remain with me is the non-existent father-daughter relationship of Shashank and Riddhima. And the part before the finale - Armaan's confrontation and especially, Shashank's breakdown really tugged a string of my heart. The way you've recalled the memories is beautiful.

And I absolutely adore the finale because it has the hint of the way things might end in real life. I agree with you that it is not possible to mend such a great wedge and forgive every suffering in one go.

Love,
D.
s0phie_152 thumbnail
Hi guys,

Do u enjoy reading fan fiction stories about romance, love, passion, and alot of masti and dhamaal..

If the answer is "yes" then look no further...

I have wrote a lovely romantic love story for u guys!! Hope u enjoy it as much as i enjoyed writing it for u guys!!

Please do comment and share feedback with me also do let me know what is ur fav part?? so i continue with the script if u like it..

Do mention if u which character in the sory is ur fav!!! waiting for ur reply x x x X X

Below is the direct link to the story.. do read it thanks x x x add me to ur buddy list if u want alot more updates x x x x

N33MA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome imagination, keep it up <333
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing FF!absolutely loved it!๐Ÿ‘
TANVI_SEXY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 just read ur ff and it is awesome...loved ur work๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š