dockaul thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: dockaul

Thankz for the welcome.  The ride may be short but I do hope Ali Abbas comes into the finale. Harshdeep's entry into the finale will demean the high standards of the show which has already suffered coz of the strange entry of the wildcard & the appaling decison to allow direct entry in finale acc. to genre. Everybody wanted the best singers to come in the final & the presence of Abhaas in absence of singers like Akhtar Ali , Saptak , Kalpana etc is quixotic & does grates the nerves.

Originally posted by: rongmon

Harshdeep has gone to the final. Except Maliniji, both the other finalists should not have gone to the final. Kalpana, Ali Abbas, Akbar Ali, Md Vakil and Saptak were much better singers.

I do hope & pray you are wrong my friend (Rongmon). This shall be a BLACK Weekend for all music lovers. Inclusion of Asma in SaraDrama & Exit of Ali Abbas will be a body blow to wishes of millions of true music lovers.Edited by dockaul - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Malik_D thumbnail
Hmm ....I was about to post the same thing .....but there's alot to say about this decision ,......im a Pakistani ,..ive been following this show since the beginning,and i think its been the best  in every show of this season,but really yarrr i dont think u guys (the janta) has voted for music ,i think they've voted for their own person not even thinkin once key kitna talent hai Ali abbas mein....singers like these dont come every day.....and to be factual,ALI ABBAS has been the person who caught everyone's eye for this show ,its a shame shame shame ,for the janta's thinkin abt music .....i dont know its true or not,lekin im so depressed by this decision ,key bas  na poocho yarrrrr...........harsdeeeep huh???good heavens!!!can u serious!!!i dont know what to say ,i hopeeeeeee i wishhhhh ke ye afvah ho ,aur sach na ho ....kyon ke ager ye sach hai to ainda mein koi indian show to kabhi nahin dekhun ga,neverrrrrrrrrrr!!ever!!,becuz first it was Amanat Ali ,and now its Ali Abbas ......kehin to politics ko bhul jao yar......!! :(
dockaul thumbnail
Dear Malik -
I am as dismayed as you are but the fact remains the results of these "Reality Shows" never seem to echo the real voice of the people. Been an avid follower of these shows for the past 10 odd years  I will have to say in all shows the best have never won.. Who could forget Nihira , Himani & Hemchandra in SRGMP 05... All three were indians & were the best singers in that season but were eliminated in the semifinals. The examples are too numerous to enumerate  . I implore you to take it in the sporting spirit & think like me that Ali's elimination is a loss to the programme, its credibilty,its TRP ...Take pride in the immense talent of your country (Mussarat , Amanat, Ali Abbas & Akhbar Ali) & wish them all the best in their musical journeys which are just starting. Hope you do not think too poorly of our beloved country. Fact remains India has always been proud of its secular character & the amount of respect & affection Nusrat Saab, Ghulam Ali ji, Mehndi Hassan ji, Adanan Sami , Atif etc have gotten here is undoubtably unrivalled anywhere in the world.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
RFAK had power to choose Ali Abbas over Harshdeep even though Ali A with less votes but better singer.

I guess he had to go with what show-GS wants.  SMS and more money over true talented singer.
amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dockaul

Dear Malik -
I am as dismayed as you are but the fact remains the results of these "Reality Shows" never seem to echo the real voice of the people. Been an avid follower of these shows for the past 10 odd years  I will have to say in all shows the best have never won.. Who could forget Nihira , Himani & Hemchandra in SRGMP 05... All three were indians & were the best singers in that season but were eliminated in the semifinals. The examples are too numerous to enumerate  . I implore you to take it in the sporting spirit & think like me that Ali's elimination is a loss to the programme, its credibilty,its TRP ...Take pride in the immense talent of your country (Mussarat , Amanat, Ali Abbas & Akhbar Ali) & wish them all the best in their musical journeys which are just starting. Hope you do not think too poorly of our beloved country. Fact remains India has always been proud of its secular character & the amount of respect & affection Nusrat Saab, Ghulam Ali ji, Mehndi Hassan ji, Adanan Sami , Atif etc have gotten here is undoubtably unrivalled anywhere in the world.

very well said.We all love Ali Abbas and will really miss his singing.He has touched all our hearts.
Edited by amukta - 15 years ago
avijee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
May GOD Bless Gajinder Singh. We can never expect justice when he is directing any show. He is so greedy person. Ali Abbas elimination will be a real loss for JKKDK. I feel bad for him, and feel pitty for RFAK.
kiti_g thumbnail
But why did we even expect that Ali Abbas wud stay!!!! Right from the beginning this show has been throwing shockers!!! First Jaswinder for Harshdeep, then Akbar Ali and now Ali Abbas!!!
In between there were others like Sharib, sudden entry of Abhaas out of nowhere and then Lakhwinder!!! 😭
So is it a wonder that Ali Abbas is out!!! We were just hoping in our hearts that somewhere sense will prevail and he will stay but that did not happen and there was no surprise!!! 😡
GS now has 2 vote garnering finalists in Harshdeep and Malini and Abhaas i dont really know why he is there!!! I do like both Malini and Abhaas as singers but Abhaas' antics have taken center stage here and that is not helping things at all!!
I still love Malini and hope she goes on to win!!
vasamv thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sad loss to the show.We have to accept the "reality" that Amanats,Ali Abbases,,Akbars will never garner enough votes.It matters little.All these great singers have won our hearts by their immense talent.After getting enough exposure on national TV both Ali Abbas and Akbar should get opportunities in the industry.    Any format is subject to controversy,but they should have followed the Chhote Ustaad format where the bottom three were asked to sing again and judges decided elimination.Had this been followed we would have Malini,Akbar or Abbas,and Saptak in finals.Now this final will be loaded in favour of Malini only.She IS deserving,but should have faced the other deserving two in the finals.  
adriane thumbnail
I agree that ali abbas was the best contestant in d show..........
I cudnt watch it today but m sad at the news.....

Still, i wd vote for harshdeep in d finals as i want sufi genre to win........

Else malini s also a superb singer.......
JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
come on guys, be positive........ i think MrsAckles and myself have been praying and voting  (online) for ali abbas since the very beginning...... yeah he is gone, which is sad.... but on the bright side, he is getting a chance to sing in Mr. Sikka's new movie... Mr. Sikka is a big enterpreneur and I am sure that the stage has given Ali Abbas a very good base, he will do good in future. Lets pray for him