Fan Fictions

Adult fan fic

junglli billi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
ADULT fic

Maharaj Aryavardhan: King of  Aryanagar i.e (Aryanagar +DELHI+AJMER)  Dad of Dhram.

Jayavardhan: Bro of Aryavardhan he went beyond every limit of evil and cruelty. Father of Agni n arjun.

M Kamalavati : Sister of jay n aryavardhan and mother of Veer Agasthya N Maharani of ( Delhi n Ajmer )= Pithoir ( mom of rajat from prc)

Maharaj someshwar Agasthya:  Husband of Kamalaviti n veers dad . Died long ago in war.( Survanshi) (dad of rajat from PRC.)

M. Nivriti: Adopted sister of Somashwar Agasthya love veer terribly as her own child.

Rajkumar veer: son of somashwar n kamalaviti. A very handsome n cool dude. Does everything which is correct according to him. Listens both to his heart n mind.He is bit naughty only if the situation is to be n also haughty. He is very attached to Dhram. N his best frds are R: Arjun, Pundeer, Chand and Sanjum (same from PRC). N falls in love with shera cum Ritika ( theres a twist)

R: Dhram: Son of Maharaj Aryavardhan a  handsome dude.Wants everything to be perfect. Never thinks from his heart. He trys to listen to his mind most of the time but veer never leaves him to do so.

R. Agni: son of jay. Very haughty thinks too much of himself. Falls with shera.Agni looks like new chand from prc.

MAYANK: is shera's frd looks like Rajkumaar samar shing fr prc

R Arjun: son of Jay( fr prc) cool dude always runs after girls. Almost is a same age of veer.

Shera : Is a daughter of a dakoo.Does every thing that the boy does. But never hurts any innocent. She is very sweet n bubbly. Loved by every body. She is haughty n naughty too. She learnt every thing in order tokill her moms killer. But leads a royal life n very beautiful indeed. OUR MUGDHA of course.)( her frds vashali  n chamki fr prc)

SIA: Naughty ,beautiful , always makes trouble fr her sister .  But loves her too much. ( fr DV OLD)

Roopmati: dadi mom of shera. (Dadi of mug fr prc)

M . Ankoor: father of sia (Fr DV)

Mr. Rukmini : mom of sia .(Fr DV)

Sarkaar Bhima : dad of shera. .(Fr DV)

VILLAN: M Anash Gadval {Sayno's dad fr prc (old) }

Ritika :Opposite of veer.

BUDDIES sorry tis is  only the intro I will start the fic very soon pls do comment on the characters n  give ur opinion  too.

Thank you

i m sorry fr posting this all again but i wanted this all to be in sequence

Thank uuuu very much buddies fr all ur comments.

I was not getting any name so i kept this  i think i will change this later. n don't worry buddies it will not harm any body .
It will be very clean as i m only an year old adult i understand that thing.
  N i m happy that u r so concerned 👏.
N thank u all fr the comments.😛

N here goes m first part........

It was a very beautiful morning n rays of light lit the large beautiful room all decorated room with gold n gems.....

A large bed was there in between of the room on the carpeted floor. beautiful paintings were hung on the walls.....

And a handsome boy was sleeping on the bed with a smile on his face a ray of light hits his face . He wake's up n then smiles n thinks that
"yes today is a special day , really special.HE gets up n baths and does suryanamaskaar dresses himself up (black n white rajkumaar's robes)

Then only his mother comes calling for him.
Its  Maharani Kamalavati in her yellow colour sari
she was was some of the ornaments too.Her hair vas wet  n  vas front she was carring n an aarati plate.

M.Kamalavati: KYa tum uth gaye bate?

Veer  was in front of the mirror :

Kabka maa. Kya appne mujhe.. Arjun aur Agni samajh rakha hai?

M. kamalaviti: kya humhe toh yaad hai na ki ajj kya hai?

Veer: haan maa ...... AJJ DHRAM mare sabse bade dhai ka janmdin hai...............     (he turns looking dashing )

m.k : Sirf dhram ka nahi bate Agni ka bhi.

Giving him prasaad.

Veer: taking it says: Haan laken uske hoone yeh na hoone se koi farak nahi padtaa ..... Ghamandi kahe kaa. Har baar apni manmanni karta rehta hai Lakin Ajj mai use nahi Chodunge . App ko pata hai maa Kal vo mujhese aur Dhram ko kya...

MK : getting bit annoyed :Abb bas bhi karo veer.... vo tumhara Bada bhai hai.

Veer (smirking n saying more to him self): pata hai . Varna use mai pure mahel me Bhaga bhaga ke maarta "

MK hears some of this : KYA?

veer: kuch nahi maa bus Agni ke tofe ke bare mai soch raha tha.
mk: Acha .. abb  badbadana bass bhi karo bate .Aur jaa ke apne Dhram ko uthao...

veer : kya ? kya vo abb tak so raha hai maa...

Mk: haan vo Kal Raat ko Bohat Batte karte karte daer ho gayi thi naa isliya .

SHE EXISTS

LAGTA HAI AJJ PHIR VO APNI ANNE WALE RAJKUMAARI KE SAPNE DEKH RAHA HAI:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

SAYS the CREW

Crew enters Laughing Veer also starts laughing with them.

They r his frds SAMJAM ,PUNDEER ,CHAND n RAJKUMAAR ARJUN.

Veer after greating them happily : Aree vaha Arjun  tum ajj itni jaldi tayar ho gaye. ....
EVERY BODY LAUGHS >>>.

Arjun spends lot of time in bathroom actually so his bathroom is very beautifully maintained,

Thus dharam na veer some times  goes to his n makes mess of his bathroom.

Arjun;hain vo kya hai na ki ..... hai ajj bhaiya aur dhram ka janam din hai na yo.... zera ...zaldi tyaar ho gaya.... pani se kusheti nahi ladi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Every body turns to him :::;;;; all together >>>>>>>>>>>>.   

Achaaaaaaaaaaa?

A : hangs his head

Pundeer : Yeh to ghode bech ke so raha tha  veer ,Humne ise jake Uthaya

Veer laughs

Sanjum: yeh to kuch bhi nahi tha veer .

CHAnd hai aur hummne ise snan ghar jabardasti bhaja toh yeh soo raha tha .

Sanjam Garam pani ke maze le raha tha yeh.

Pundeer: hummene ise bahar nikalne   ki koshish ki.
veer :koshish matlab?

Veer bit confused

Pundeer : (smirking) MAtlab ka kya matlabhai veer. Hum ise  pani mai se kich rahe the aur yeh snan ghar mai rekhi hui kursi ko ..... phir vo tuut ke haath mai aa gaya .🤣

Chand: hum to thak gaye the aur sanjum ne ise yaad dilaya ke ajj bhut saari ladkiyan( rajkumariyan) aane valli hai. Tab jake yeh pani se bahar ..............
🤣

Arjun : dekho tum ab bas karo chand varna mai.........

Sanjam: varna kya? phir se gir javoge
Abb ruk mai thumhe

he starts chasing

Sanjam running : thumhe pata hai veer....... jab .. maine raj...kumariyeh .. kaha to ....to yeh    ......jhet se bhar nikla aur.... bhagam bhag mai do..... baar gir pada................

every body.
🤣

then a hansome young man enters n saysssssssss....... Kyun veer tum aur tuhari toli phir se shuru ho gayi?............

NEXT PART NEXT TIME BUDDIES >

THANK U FR READING IT  N PLS DO COMMENT >>>>>>>>>>>>>..

😉 

< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 11">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 11">

👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

junglli billi thumbnail
PLS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COMMENT
_A_d_i_t_i_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey its nice. please do continue
cute_madhu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it's rilli gd....Liked it a lot...do cont asap..I wanna read mr..I'm a big RT-MC fan..n watched prc daily..well u'r username attracted me here..

Even I'm called jungalli billi..I don't know why??? Buh sum do call me jungalli billi....urgggghhh..hehe..

Do cont asap..n Do PM me whneva u update ( if possible)...n if u want any kind of help.....

P.S: What's u'r name sweetzz.???.hp u don't  mind me askin.....

Love ya jungalli billi....hehe....t.cccccc

-Ur's Ever Madhu😳
Twinkle23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
its gud dear do continue soon
junglli billi thumbnail
thank u soooooooooooooo much every onehttp://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1039921#18325629
thank u again
starpisces123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey ur ff is very interesting 😛😛
i liked this part very much specially veer and his toli🤣🤣🤣
plz continue...and update it asap...