:::CC Telly Buzz Articles-No Comments:::

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi friends

Please post all Kaante ki Takkar articles in this thread.😊

No comments!

Link to Comedy Circus Season 1 Articles:

click here ::::>  Comedy Circus Articles - NO COMMENTS

Link to Comedy Circus Season 2 Articles: Click here :::> Comedy Circus 2 Articles-No Comments

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaslove thumbnail

It's Kaante Ki Takkar on Sony...

Announcing the new series Kaante Ki Takkar Starting every Saturday at 10.00 p.m. Only On Sony ...

Jaslove thumbnail
The curtains have come down on Comedy Circus 2.. and the producers are already ready with another show: Comedy Circus Kaante ki Takkar.

The participants of Season One will battle it out with those from Season Two. Much has changed though — only two of the three judges remain: Archana  Puran Singh and Shekhar Suman. Purbi Joshi takes over from Shruti Seth as the hostess.

Producer Vipul Shah says that changing the host was deliberate because they didn't want it to look like a new season of Comedy Circus. "Purbi will make you laugh with her spoofs," he promises.

Support system
Archana Puran Singh will support one group of contestants while Suman will root for the other.
There will be no viewer votes.. something Archana is happy about: "SMS voting is only a money-making gimmick," she grouses.

Kaante ki Takkar will also give contestants a chance to save or vote out one another. "This move was to bring in drama. Before this, the contestants weren't taking the elimination round seriously," explains Satish Shah.

Archana doesn't agree that most of the jokes in Comedy Circus 2 hit below the belt.
The actress says that there was only one episode with an 'adult' theme. All the others were vegetarian jokes. "Such rumours are spread by those who didn't make it to the show," she retorts.

Funnily enough
Doesn't she laugh a little too much? "Maybe, but I really find the show funny!" she laughs. 

What Archana doesn't find funny, however are the fiction shows on television. She retorts, "I don't watch any of the soaps. I only tune into Comedy Circus and Bigg Boss 2."

Jaslove thumbnail

Bhajji in Kaante Ki Takkar....
Catch Harbhajan Singh as he grooves to the music and joins the laughter riot with some rib-tickling comedy in Kaante Ki Takkar on Saturday, September 27 at 10.00 pm only on Sony Entertainment Television.

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ali Asgar - Kashif Khan join Kaante Ki…

Ali Asgar and partner Kashif Khan, the winners of Comedy Circus 1 are joining Kaante Ki Takkar on Sony.

A well placed source from the show informed, "The entry of Ali Asgar and Kashif Khan is a part of Archana Puran Singh's strategy. Her team (The Purans) was getting weak after the elimination of Karishma and Khayali. So she added the duo to her team." As per the format of the show, either of the teams, i.e., 'The Purans' or 'The Sumans' can have an addition to their team from the jodis of Comedy Circus 1 and Comedy Circus 2. As seen in the first episode of Kaante Ki, Ali and Kashif performed along with other finalists of both the seasons of Comedy Circus. Archana had then mentioned that she would call them later to the show if the need arose.

Ali Asgar says, "Being a part of Kaante Ki… needs a lot of preparation right from the scripting to the rehearsals. Now that I have time as both my shows Zara Nachke Dikha and Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii are over, I could take up Kaante Ki… and I really wanted to be a part of it. Doing this show is like joining an acting course. It enhances your acting skills. And most importantly, judges here are not for just namesake. They do a wonderful job and they are acclaimed comedy actors."

Ali Asgar and Kashif Khan will be entering Kaante Ki…this Saturday (October 11 2008).

ar78655 thumbnail
Ali - Kashif butcher competition

Ali Asgar and his partner Kashif Khan seem to be rocking on Kaante Ki Taakar ever since they entered the show. In a forthcoming episode, Ali and Kashif will be seen delivering an extra- ordinarily performance.

The theme this week on Kaante Ki… is festivals where Ali-Kashif will be performing an act on Bakri Eid. Ali will play a Kasai and Kashif will play a bakri. Ali sells his bakri Kashif to different Khans of Bollywood, but each time it escapes and returns to Kashif. Ali also mimics the Khans.

The duo won the judges' hearts with this performance. The act turned out to be so good that Archana Puran Singh said, "It is so far the best performance of Kaante Ki Taakar."

Though Ali and Kashif were late to join the race, they have already left many others behind!

ar78655 thumbnail
Strike Called Off

After 10 days the producers' strike has finally been called off. And all telly fans can heave a sigh of relief as the production houses will resume filming tonight itself so that fresh episodes can be aired from Monday onwards. We spoke to the vice president of the producer's association Dheeraj Kumar who heads Creative Eye a production house.

"For us the first good news is that the strike has been called off with appropriate decision. There were two worker unions involved in this issue. And now everyone have agreed over two things - job security meaning they will get insurance facilities as well as the fact that they will be under a one month contract which was not the case initially. Earlier they used to loose their jobs in 4-5 days without any notice or anything. However this will not happen after they will sign the contract," informs Dheeraj.

"Second thing is the hike issue. Now we have spoken to them about the current economical situation and they have agreed on a small rise in the percentage of hikes which will be 10 to 15 %," adds Kumar.

"The next issue was that the producers wanted a hike in their contract price from channels as well. So now an agreement has been brought about where they will first reduce their production cost … like if one episode was taking 3 days to shoot now the production house will try to finish that episode in one and half day so that is how they themselves will not face any burden and they will not ask for more money to broadcasters also."

The shooting for all the shows will start from tomorrow (Thursday November 20, 2008) and the channels will air new episodes from Monday (November 24, 2008).

Link http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/November/News_20081119_100
ar78655 thumbnail
Kamya – Rajeev back on Kaante…

Kamya Punjabi and Rajeev Thakur re-enter Kaante Ki Takkar. The two are making a wild card entry in the show.

Kamya and Rajeev were eliminated on October 18. A reliable source informed, "Kamya Punjabi and Rajeev Thakur will be seen once again on Kaante Ki Takkar from December 13,2008. Since Suman's team was going weak, Kamya and Rajeev were called back to the show. The jodi gets a good response from the judges in their re-entry episode."

Kamya says, "Yes, we are back on the show. I have come back mainly because of Rajeev. Initially I was not too keen as I wanted to take some time off from work but Rajeev was excited about re-entering the show. He is a good friend and he is like family, so I took it up."

Rajeev Thakur remained unavailable for his comment.

Jaslove thumbnail

It's Purbi Joshi V/s Shruti Seth...
Purbi Joshi, host of Kaante Ki Takkar got a big surprise as Shruti Seth walked in and occupied centre stage as host...

Cyrus - Suresh team up for Comedy Circus
The duo will be seen as participants in Comedy Circus - Chinchpokli to China...

-Nadii- thumbnail

Rakshanda Khan in Chinchpokli to China

The actress will be seen in a new look. Along side, see Abhey Deol tickling the funny bones on ...