Zara Nachke Dikha

Amey Pandya & Sweeni Khare participants in ZND

Anashah1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Tiny tots on Zara Nachke Dikha

Some have Rakhi Sawant to add the much required zing on the show and others introduce unexpected talent to be a notch higher than the rest. In an attempt to be unique, Star One has roped in the youngest talent ever on a reality show.

Sweeni Khare currently seen in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby, Amey Pandya (Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Kesar) both aged 9 are a part of the channel's upcoming reality show Zara Nachke Dikha, slated to air in July. The two kids will match their steps with other 14 celebs like Narayani Shastri , Jennifer Winget, Delnaz Paul, Mouni Roy, Karishma Tanna, Rupali Ganguly, Maninee De who constitute the female wagon and Bhakhtiyar Irani, Ali Asghar, Chaitanya Chawdhury, Amit Tandon, Gaurav Chopra (http://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k8/jun/10jun/news_gaurav.php), Manish Goel, Vikas Sethi in the male wagon.

Sweeni who can't wait to showcase her talent says, "Dancing is my hobby. I had started learning kathak when I was in the 2nd standard. I am going to show everyone that girls are the best."

Amongst all, her favourite co-participants are Karishma Tanna and Rupali Gamguly.

Amey who is in the 5th standard says, "It feels great to be the youngest of the lot. I am looking forward to matching my steps with the rest of the team. I can't wait to show them our mettle. I too have learned dancing."

Well all of those who are thinking about their studies, the rehearsals require just 2 hours a week and they carry books on the sets.

Arun and Chetan who choreographed for Aamir and Sanjeeda (Nach Baliye 3 winners) will be choreographing for the boys and Bindi and Vishnu (choreographers for Bhaktiyar and Tanaaz in Nach Baliye 2) will choreograph for the girls.

'Catch them young' may be a good philosophy but isn't age 9 way too young for the pressures of a reality show?