Posted: 15 years ago

Heyoo Everyone!πŸ€—

Welcome to the Aathvaan Vachan forum.

Let's introduce ourself so to get to know each better.

Moi: Nibbles aka nibs, 17, usually around Zee forums, and looking forward to AV because of Urmi.πŸ˜›
HI Guys, M Fatma, and looking 4ward for this show....It looks different, and I love Mouli since in her last shows...esp Kaahin Kisi Roz......... Hopefully we gonna enjoy the show...........
Hi freinds,i'm Rishani,15 from Paris,i like KIT,Vivaah,Parivaar,BMTD in zee serials.I was waiting for this,the show looks interseting,the lead actress looks good,& the concept is orginal,like JJR in zee next,i like new serials who looks drifferant than the others!πŸ˜›
Hi friends,
This is Kavita from India.Iam a college student.I liked the promos of AV and liked the innocent acting of urmi and the concern and caring attitude of manalidi and understanding nature of adesh.Iam a regular on IF but this is the first time Iam introducing myself.Besides AV,I watch BKACN and WBKAKP on Sony,BMTD on Zee and Sapna Babul ka and Sangam on Star.😊
hi im rida i saw the promos of AV and they look very interesting and the concept of the show is also very different so hope this serial is a lot of fun and it's gr8 meeting u all...!!!
Hello Friends ,Im Unnati .πŸ˜› This show seems great & specially with Mouli playing the lead after Kahiin kisi roz  is all the more fun. I've also watched some classics in my past like Kahiin to hoga ,Kasamh se & now AV for Mouli.😳 Hopefully this  show emerges out well & so does this forum ..so that we get to make many friends & enjoy ourselves.! πŸ˜›Edited by * Unnati * - 15 years ago
im Ridz !
looking forward too dis show cuz of da promoss.
seemeedd verryy interesting !

my name is Simran; I am 21 and live in the U.S. I am looking forward to Aathvan Vachan mainly due to Vishal Singh whom I first saw in Dekh Bhai Dekh and Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahi with Rupali Ganguli

Edited by simran1285 - 15 years ago

Hey guys and welcome to the forum!πŸ€—

I don't know anyone so far so looking to make new friends.😳

sorry double post😳

Edited by simran1285 - 15 years ago