Fan Fictions

If you haven't already seen that awesome - Page 2

moon27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Wohhoooooo rocking banner Smarty!!!YAYYYYY AR are in the beginning!!!KaSh look soooo hawt....wowowowow their eye language and karan's hotness!!!........Loving it....all the other couples looking gorgeous too!!!

Keep up the excellent work....this forum loong needed a new banner!

Love,
supriya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OH madz!!

I noticed first thing in the morning on Friday but hesitated to make a post with 'great job in making nice banner'. I was not aware about banner contests. So couldn't make any attempt to praise the work. It was really nice to see the book on the left and writing tools on the right; middle with all ff characters..as many readers loved to see AR in the banner.

Congrats to smarty and thanks to all voters for giving chance to see such nice banner.
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats .. its been a loooooooooong wait.... So the winner had been so patient.. i apploud you the idea was nice and I loved the banner... Hey congrats once again... Also other banners were equally wodnerfully made.... great guys.. I wish abnner could be on every page with differnt abnners per page ehehehe so we could use all the banners...:)
Simply_Smart thumbnail
Thanks so much everyone for all the kind words! ðŸ¤— They mean a lot and it feels great to have my banner up there.