the old ramayan song and new ramayan songs.

Posted: 15 years ago
pls post all the old ramayan and new ramayan songs.(comparitively)
i can post the old ramayan songs but u hv 2 wait for few days

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hey if u want only lyrics den there r so many lyrics frm new ramayan in "lyrics of ramayan serial" n if u want audio or video link den those r available in "songs audio video gallery from ramayan " n rajnish can u post d lyrics of d song sung by luv kush in front of ram darbaar from old ramayan...i rly luv dis song n i missed this song...........plzzzz post its lyrics if u hv plzzzzzzz😊 Edited by hiiiiiiiiiiiiii - 15 years ago
Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiiiiii

hey if u want only lyrics den there r so many lyrics frm new ramayan in "lyrics of ramayan serial" n if u want audio or video link den those r available in "songs audio video gallery from ramayan " n rajnish can u post d lyrics of d song sung by luv kush in front of ram darbaar from old ramayan...i rly luv dis song n i missed this song...........plzzzz post its lyrics if u hv plzzzzzzz😊

sure .i also needed.but i am saying that in new ramayan jay mall song means in d old ramayan also d same jay mall song.😊
Originally posted by kira ford-001

sure .i also needed.but i am saying that in new ramayan jay mall song means in d old ramayan also d same jay mall song.😊
allright....then go to google and search "free download songs from ramayan" then you'll find one option i.e. how to save you tube songs then search songs from ramayan in youtube then there will be 10 or 11 pages relatted to old n new ramayan n which song u want u can download......actually mujhe you tube achhi tarah se use karna nahi aata ye ek funda hai jisse main songs download karti hoon...ho jaye to bata dena........okkkkkk😊

can anyone plz gimme links of old Ramayan songs? plzzzz

I love the old songs and the new ones....I guess when you have Ram ka nam in the song...thats all you really need...❤️