SS - Circle of Truth - See nt page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
Ok tazooo wants more adventure type story...so here I am.  Ok I am try my hand to make this more like Laura croft the tomb raider.  Don't know how it will go, the title may change...I just used what came to my head.  Anyway as always the good, the bad and the ugly comments welcome.

Circle of Truth - Pt 1

The galleria was full of people admiring the ancient artefacts on display.  The exhibition was the result of last successful expedition by Professor Nishikant Dixit and his daughter Bani Dixit.

In the centre of the galleria Professor Dixit stood with is hands held firmly behind him paying court to a small group of intellectuals.  The eyes behind gold rimmed glasses glinted with amusement and a smile plastered as he listened and answered questions by the eager faces in front of him.

In a corner Jai Walia stood quietly nursing his drink, a rare whiskey courtesy of Professor Dixit..  He stared through his hooded eyes at the professor.  Where was his daughter? He mused as he took a large sip of his drink. The golden liquid slid smoothly down his throat leaving a warm glow.  He wondered if he would get glimpse of the professor's elusive daughter, Bani Dixit, the woman who liked to invade his dreams and cause him sleepless nights.

The object of his thought materialized through the glass door leading into the galleria.  A chuckle escaped him.  How could a woman ooze so  much sexiness dressed like a school marm.  The crisp white shirt was long sleeved with high collar and fastened all the way with pearl buttons.  He would love to run his swiss knife popping those buttons open and see what the maiden was wearing underneath'a flash of black and gold lacy bra flashed through his mind.  The pencil skirt was long and fit tight over her hips, emphasizing the curves of her behind.  The slit in the back shifted slightly as she walked, revealing her creamy calves.  The high-heeled stilettos didn't make a sound as she glided smoothly across the luxurious carpet.  Her long French braid swung as she turned and looked at him directly in the eyes.

Jai raised his glass at her and parted his lips and took a long sip before giving her a wolfish grin.  Bani arched her brow disdainfully and sharply turned back and carried on walking towards her father.  Jai mumbled, 'Nice to see you too Ms Dixit.' Before gulping down rest of the drink.  He groaned as he felt the familiar fire below his gut.  If there was a woman who knew how to make his manhood react with just one look, then it was her'Bani Dixit'the woman saw him as nothing but a pain in the butt.

Bani kissed her father on the cheek and murmured, 'Sorry to be late father.'  Nishikant smiled and murmured, 'So did you discover anything interesting in the scroll you were studying?'  Bani sighed and whispered, 'No yet.  What is Jai Walia doing here father?' she asked.  She could feel his eyes on her and it irritated her to know end.  The guy just raised her blood pressure to shoot up.

Nishikant looked towards Jai Walia and then back at his daughter.  He smiled fondly at her, 'You know I always invite him to preview of my exhibition.  He is harmless honey.  Actually I think he is in love with you.  Pity you two don't see eye to eye.'

Bani rolled her eyes, 'Father you know there is nothing in common between us.  He is just a hustler.'  She looked in the corner where Jai had been standing, but found it empty.

TBC'

Edited by divan - 15 years ago
oh loord!!!! tht was hot!!!!! i need a fan............................fantastic beginning!!!!

can't wait for more!!!  absolutely luved ur descriptions of bani and jai!!! lollll.................

pls pls pls pls pls cont sooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!
awesom start
continue soon!
love the first chapter jai and bani on war waiting to see what happens next

Love Perveen
hey
amazing part
continue soon!
😳😳 Greeeeeeeeeeat Wooooorkkkkkk😳😳
Oh Bani like Laura Croft....waiting for more...your imagination and writing...what do I say...got me addicted to Kasam se forum.
wowoowow!!!!!!!!!!!! tht was soo hot and sexy and amazing all at the same time!!!

a whip???? wowo.........totally unexpected........but trully rocking!!!

so they've been w/each other before too???? thts great..........cant wait to find out wht happpened to them before......

very hot part.................but also totallly mindblowing!!!!!!!

no words right now................tooo gooood!!!!

u have to continue sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!! pls???

can't wait to see wht happens next!!!
ok that was good and confusing to so that mean jai and bani have or where togeather so then what happened between them?

well I guess divan you have the answer to that will be waiting for the next up date dear it was really hot and rocking part please cont soon.

Love Perveen...xxx
Yeh kya ho raha hai, bhai, yeh kya ho raha hai... itni garmi??????  😳😆  What else are these two going to do next- the prim  and proper Bani is quite hte fire cracker...