Arasi & Anjali

Arase August updates

kamakshi thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
1.08.08. Friday..
not much interesting...

1. Arasi questioning vishy..he says there is no necessity for him to kidnap his wife..there is no difference of opinion with her...she asks why his daughter has made complaint..he says some other person would have kidnapped..arasi shouts..you have no fear...no worry in your face..your wife is kidnapped..you says some other would have kidnapped...vishy asks her if he weeps she will believe...then he gave a call to his lawer ..lawer comes..

2. lawer comes and ask arasi why she arrested a big shot ...she says his daughter gave complaint..she took action..lawer says there is no evicence...my client says he doesn't know about kidnapping his wife..without any evidence..you have simply arrested and kept him under your custody...o.k. vishy will give acomplaint that he wants to take action to find out his wife since she has not come home...
lawer himself writes a petiion and vishy signs...lawer takes vishy out and asks arasi to find out the kidnapper.on this complaint...
vishy gives call to NT and says to release his wife..he only kidnapped his wife.to show his anger..NT replies mudhalaali..if i have anger at you i would have dealt directly...i don;t know the backdoor entries...i didn't kinap your wife..kept the phone..

3. Arasi thinks deeply who would have kidnapped sarojini....is it NT..why so? ...she calls police to follow vishy to track NT..
Saro is lying on a bed..she wakesup...she is scared..it is darkroom..nobody is there..she calls...Ennanga...Ennanga..comes to door...knocks the door in darkness..nobody opened..she is very much scared and weeps...(thodarum)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamakshi thumbnail
4.08.08..Monday..

1. Selvi meets vishy.. ask him where he has kept amma.....vishy says she need not think that he only kidnapped saro...selvi says in whatever temple he goes and gives promise she wil not believe him...she wants saro amma..where he has kept..vishy says he has lots of property...for sarojini only he adopted two children...but the whole property is for selvi...he was searching for his daughter selvi many years...selvi says he need not give property..she needs amma...goes away..

2. GJ comes to vishy..he asks vishy where he has kept athai...vishy gets angry he didn't kidnap his wife..GJ says   mama sir, one day you told me whoever may be ..if they come in your  way i will not leave them... ...Vishy says...i am already searching my wife..i don't know who kidnapped....GJ says...knowing the truth athai herself  would have gone somewhere ....vishy says..no...she will not go alone..somebody has kdnapped....so long saro is there i will not get peace..i want to kill her....GJ says..oh. you are going to pottuthallufy your own wife..what mama sir..she is a good lady....Vishy says..oh..you are telling this....you did the same to your wife..GJ says no mama sir..it is a blame put on me...i never killed my wife..goes away..
saro is in a dark room..very much scared...some iron rod comes and falls nearer to her..rope also...when she was afraid of seeing that ......she noticed...her right hand is full of blood....

3. Selvi comes to DGP office with GJ...she asks whether Arasi could find her amma...arasi says she knows her reponsibility and she will find out ..selvi says i feel vishy only kidnapped amma..arasi says already you gave complaint..i took action...arrested vishy...selvi says you released him because of no evidence...arasi says i will produce him in court....you can argue at court.....they can go now....GJ interfers but arasi looks at him very sharply and ask them to get away from office...(thodarum)

kamakshi thumbnail
05.08.08..Tuesday..

Interesting...saro contacts arasi over phone..

1. GJ comes and tells vishy about the kidney project by NT..vishy didn't believe him...one person..may be vishy's spy comes and tells the same...GJ happily says what he said is  true....NT gives call to vishy..." viswanathan...i know GJ would have come now and told about my kidney operation...yes..i know what is going behind me..

2. GJ is talking himself...Singam comes.  GJ asks him where he kept saro..singam also asks the same question...so both are now clear either singam or GJ did not kidnap saro....then singam says only vishy kidnapped his wife but  put the  blame  on GJ...he knows what vishy does and vishy was telling for getting one more company from vishy GJ kidnapped saro.....GJ wants to blackmail vishy GJ is confused and angry at vishy.....
saro is in dark room...she hears a phone bell ringing..she is searching for the phone..she got the phone..lifted but the line was cut..
she weeps out of fear..she gives call to Control room and says she wants to contact DGP madam..they give her the phone no.

3. Arasi is sitting in office..police comes and tell that they are following vishy...tracing his phone no. etc., but vishy is changing sim card often they say...Arasi gets phone call from saro..arasi is tensedup..she asks where from she talks..saro says she doesn't know the place..but she thinks vishy only kidnapped her...and kept her in a dark room..she also says to arrest vishy immdtly...selvi will be in danger ..Arasi should save saro and selvi immdtly...Arasi asks is there any idenification..like train sound...some land mark or some sound she hears..can she say ..so that she will trace the place and save her...saro says..yes..i heard....but the line is cut...saro weeps a lot....
Arasi says to police to arrest vishy immdtly..(thodarum)

kamakshi thumbnail
06.08.08..Wednesday..

Suspense over..NT kidnapped saro..

1. GJ talks with vishy in the office...DGP madam comes with assistants..she enquires vishy whether he could find out his wife..he replies no...he says ciscastically..i already searched for about 30 years the girl who loved me at Srilanka and cheated me....do you know madam....Arasi shouts...viswanathan tell me the answer for my question..did you find out your wife..you have no worry..you have not taken any steps...vishy replies he is searching..GJ interferes...yes madam..no madam....Arasi says how can you findout..you have kidnapped and searching...vishy says no...i didn't kidnap.....Arasi has already recorded saro's voice in the cell..she plays...now what is your reply..your wife has told you only kidnapped her...GJ blinks a lot...Arasi say you only wanted evidence..it is here..come with me..we will talk there...arrests vishy and takes him...

2.Saro is sitting in dark room..she gets a light from the door..she is looking he door...NT enters..she is shocked..she asks NT..why you are doing like this... my husband asked you to kidnap me..why you hear whatever he says...pl. leave me..i am afraid..i don't want to be here..
NT replies..no madam..you are very good lady...i will not do any harm to you or i will not leave you from this room...your husband is unnecessarily interfering in my business...i did many paavams for him..i have done many murders for him..still he does harm to me...he is playing with me...he doesn't want me to grow...he wants he only should grow ...why not i grow?  i am angry at your husband...thatswhy i kidnapped you..saro replies...NT..pl. give me phone..i will tell him not to give any disturbance to you..NT says..no DGP madam arrested him...till he stops playing with me i will be keeping you in this room..goes away..

3. GJ is searching for Sugar Dubba...selvi enters..he says you  should be given sugar...DGP madam has arrested vishy ..he only kidnapped saro..your dout is correct....this statement is told by saro only...Athai madam has recorded her voice...now i  believe you have some intution...selvi says oh.appadiya..i was having doubt vishy sir is doing something wrong activities...that has become true....where is saro amma...is she o.k. i want to see her...GJ says now it is clear sarojini athai is alive...athai madam will find out her place soon...selvi goes in a hurry...GJ takes sugar...
NT is telling his assistant..now police has arrested vishy for kidnapping his wife...sarojini madam has clearly told DGP madam over phone....i know this will happen..thatswhy i kept phone in the dark room...one wife is giving statement against him..one wife arrested him..good competition ..hereafterwards there is no need for me to deal this..these two ladies will finish vishy  succesfully..laughs..
Vishy is in DGP custody...Arasi comes to him..(thodarum)

kamakshi thumbnail
07.08.08..Thursday..

1. Vishy is in police custody..he is tortured by police...Arasi comes and says he is big man..he should not be tortured like this..and says to stop this..give him water.. fan for him....she comes to vishy..she says if i come little late they would have beat you...tell me where you have kept saro....he says he didn't kidnap...how many times she asks his reply is this...she says ..you will not answer if we enquire properly..he says..he will tell in the court..she says..deftly he will be produced in court...goes away..
vishy's person comes and meets Udhay in office and asks to appear for vishy..he says no...that person says already you have appeared for him..he got released from his case..but udhay rejects..

2. GJ comes to see vishy...he weeps to vishy..mama sir..you are big shot.athai madam has put you in jail..i am not able to tolerate this..i will bring you out..even if i loose 100 crores of my property..i will deftly take you out....vishy says he is happy to hear this..he is one and only SIL for him..so he will give power of attorney to GJ for all his companies...hospital..GJ should take care of those companies..GJ says it is my duty..i will deftly be sincere to you..i will take care.the property...

3. GJ is very happy. selvi comes and asks what happened to him..he says he is the chairman/MD of  VS group of companies...he has to take care of 14 companies and hospital..she is not happy ..she says it is not good...DGP amma will deftly dig all the companies activities...in one company if there is some problem.she will seal all the companies and put GJ in jail...GJ says nothing will happen...behind every man's success there is a woman......for my success you are there  behind...front also..always...she is not convinced..goes away..GJ talks himself...why she objects...(thodarum)

mellisai thumbnail

Mr.V and his lawyer speaking.. lawyer informs him that Arase has made four (enna untha four complaint??) complaint against him and even made the small complaints stong! If his wife is killed or goes against him in the court saying that he kidnapped her, he'll be in jail after that. Mr.V tells him to leave.

GJ walks inside lift and acts as though he's receiving poo malai from his staff, but there is no one to welcome him.. the place is deserted! He goes inside his cabin blaming Mr.V for giving his closed down companies.. his staffs are inside his cabin to welcome him and then as usuall he starts lollufying with his staff. Finally, he informs them to leave and sleeps on the table (background music was awesome)! General Manager walks in tells him about Uday and he tells him that he'll take care of Uday!

Arase tells Lion that Mr.V is repeating the same thing when he's questioned about Sarojini.. Lion says that he wouldn't say anything that easily! Arase says he's not even worried about his wife, then Lion replies that he wouldn't even worry if  he's dead. Lion adds about NT mirratufuying Mr.V, Arase starts doubting that maybe it's NT who kidnapped Saro..

A lady comes to see Mr.V, but the police officer tells that he doesn't want to see anyone then the lady replies that he needs to sign something or he'll lose a lot of money.. another police officer asks Mr.V that he has a visitor and about the importance.. he goes and asks her who she is..? she replies that she's NT oda aalu.. she asks him whether he wants to speak to NT, Mr.V asks why he didn't come and her here? she doesn't know and hands the phone.. NT and Mr.V conversation.. NT reveals that he kidnapped Saro!

Thodarum!

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 15 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Update: Monday, 11th August 2008
Episode 410

NT and Mr.V conversation.. NT reveals that he kidnapped Sarojini from him and then Mr.V tells him that he knew it was him who kidnapped Saro. NT questions him as to why he complained to Arase about him, Mr.V replies that he never complained about him. Mr.V offers him money to let Saro free, but NT replies that he doesn't want the money and Sarojini is a very good person so he wouldn't do anything to her and also mentions about him giving all the companies to GJ. NT puts the phone down and the lady inform Mr.V that once the line is cut, he won't be able to call by that phone. He hands the phone back, she tells him "namibiteengala.. athan inga irukeenga!" and leaves!

~*~ Break ~*~

Sarojini is sitting alone, NT comes inside and tells Saro that her husband is being taken to court regarding her case and her phone conversation with Arase is the evidence.. she pulumbufies about her doing that to her husband. NT correctly points out that all women are like this even when they know the true face of their husband. NT tells her that he'll let go of her, but she should state against her husband or otherwise he would kill chelvima in the court.. he cleverly adds that it's chelvima who filled a complaint because she was missing, but her husband didn't care!

Lawyer and Mr,V talking.. he agrees to say what the Lawyer had told him to say! Mr.V coming to courts and GJ shouting "good-luck mama sir" and news reporters questioning him. Inside.. Mr.V is called!

~*~ Break ~*~

Judge asks him to answer whether he kidnapped his wife.. he answers that he didn't but someone else did! Questioning goes on.. the judge says that both of the lawyers are talking from "yooham" and then time to question Chelvima.. he asks Mr.V why his daughter filed a complaint, he tells the lawyer to ask Chelvima and not him. Lawyer asks chelvima why she goes to Saro's house, chelvima answers because of their mother-daughter relationship and Arase is upset hearing this. Then the lawyer asks her why she filed a complaint against Mr.V..?

Thodarum!
Edited by meli - 15 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
August 12th update

PP ask why she filed a compliant against Mr.V..? Selvi stare at him and tell him about the phonecall from Doc, doc being missing, she ask mr.V about docs whereabouts and he harshly talk to he etc. Mr.Vs lawyer abject that and remind Selvi about the previous case with Arase filling a case against Mr.V and Selvis testimoney where she gave a good ceriticate about Mr.V but now she have taken a 360 degree turning😆 PP want to enguriy Arase, who tell the judge about the phonecall from doc and plays on the recorded converasation with doc. Mr.Vs Lawyer accuse Arase for using dubb for docs voice just to arrest Mr.V and her personal agenda with him. The phonecall from doc was fake meanwhile doc enter the court and says its true...eveyrone turns around to see whos that....mr.V shocked to see his wife back😆

Doc comes infront the judge and introduce herself as mr.Vs wife.To the Qs whether her husband kidnapped her, she look at Selvi and the man sitting behind her with a red shirt, she is scared  and narrate the whole story from that day she overheard her hubby n his men treathing former DGPs wife. Mr.V lying to her and next day, she reads a article about her dying in a car accident and her confrontaion with Mr.V where he tied her up and kept her under housearrest. 😡

Judge finds Mr.V quilty 👏and order police dep to enguiry mr.Vs involvement in former DGps wifes dead. Police takes away mr.V, he gives angry looks to doc. Doc runs up to Selvi and hugs her, she sees t-shirt men and takes away selvi in hurry...FREEZE
Edited by meli - 15 years ago
kamakshi thumbnail
Wednesday...12.08.08.

Sarojini mentally disturbed a lot...Arasi's enquiry to her is good to see..
1. vishy is in jail...police bring him to arasi..Arasi asks again where he kept his wife...he repeatedly says he didn't kidnap saro..arasi asks why saro told he only kidnapped..already you have kept her in house arrest  she said in court what is this...he says his wife saro is mentally disturbed..her behaviour was not good..so he kept her in house for treatment....Arasi shouts at him...i am fedup viswanathan..you are not telling the truth...you say saro is mental..so you kept her in home..but you say somebody kidnapped her..from your home...i feel you are mental..be careful..we ask you in proper way..if not it will go worst...if i beat you it is a very big shame(asingam) to you...go now..

2.Arasi comes to saro and starts enquiry.. saro could not answer properly..she is in disturbed mind....
arasi  asks which is truth...your husband said you have not gone to London..you said you went....which is truth..what she came to know about her husband..why he kept her in house arrest...he says you are mad...your behaviour now is also looks like that....saro is blinking..not giving answer properly...(.saro acts very well...)

3.saro continues to be tensed...she thinks in her mind about NT's statement..Selvi will be killed.....Arasi asks police to take her to hospital for evaluation...Dr. check up her..thoroughly....saro tells something to Dr..no audio for viewers..only video..
then the police comes to Arasi and submits Dr.'s report...he said she is perfectly alright...no problem mentally..
Arasi asks saro tell me what is the problem with your husband.....he says you are mental...the report says you are perfectly o.k.... saro says i already told you i am o.k. Arasi replies still i took evaluation for you  means i should have evidence that you are  perfectly o.k. viswanathan wants to escape by telling you mental....tell me the truth..why he kept you in the house..which made you to doubt your husband....which incident you started douting him.....saro starts..(thodarum)

kamakshi thumbnail
13.08.08 ..Thursday

1. saro tells about vishy..how she started doubting him..whenever i get doubt on his activities..he used to convince me.....then one day Ex.DGP wife met me ..she said..your husband is a criminal... my husband was very good person..by showing money vishy changed my husband...lastly he went to jail and was killed by vishy only..i only gave sweet to my husband in which poison  was mixed...pl. don't believe your husband...he is pucca criminal... pl. save me..pl. let me go from his clutches..i want to live for my children..saro is shocked to hear all the stories.
saro continues to Arasi...then next day morning i saw the newspaper in which it was written Ex.DGP died of road accident..i doubted my husband..asked him ..how she died...then i was given a juice by him..i fell down unconciously in my bed..

2.saro speaking to  Arasi..police comes and says they have traced the no.of the van which made accident to kill Ex.DGP wife..no. is 9898
saro says it is her hospital van no. usually medicines..materials will come thru this van only to the hospital..arasi thanked saro for the details...police come to saro's  hospital..asked for hospital incharge...he says there are 12 vans in same no. 9898..but the serial no is different...he gives address  of a person namely kottur mani...he is the transport owner he says...police comes to arasi and says this detail..she says to investigate and produce detail..

3. Arasi is talking with saro..saro is hesitating to tell something.  arasi asks what she wants to talk..saro asks arasi i want to stay with you in your home...arasi says why..you are afraid to stay in your home..saro replies vishy is in jall  chidren are away gone totour..big house..she doesn't want to live alone there..arasi says..it is not possible for her to stay with   arasi   as per law...she will arrange a good place for her..sarosays..new place idon;t want ..i will live in my home..
in jail a person is sitting..visiters come and see their relatives...(new entry...that person ..is madam radhika's brother's son..he has acted in her previous serials)
vishy comes to him..(thodarum)