Post all Tutorials HERE - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
awesome tuts pari......i'm tryin them out now....thanx a ton....

herez one req. pari...can u post a tut on working wid textures plz? (for psp) thanx in advance.
Edited by nazrinkhan - 15 years ago
Originally posted by nazrinkhan

awesome tuts pari......i'm tryin them out now....thanx a ton....

herez one req. pari...can u post a tut on working wid textures plz? (for psp) thanx in advance.

Thank You Naz...

Working with texture is quite easy..

if u want it over ur finished sigggie

You Paste the texture as a New Layers and Properties

And Blend Mode to either

Lighten or Screen

that what i use..

just fiddle around the the Blend Mode

hope tht helps..

PM Me if u need any more tips or post ur question ere for me.. =]

Nuff Love Pari xx
Edited by beautiful_pari - 15 years ago
i needa colorization tutoraial if anyone can help?
Pariii! I love your tuts! Can you please post one of your tuts for animated text! :D
Originally posted by nishat_1995

Pariii! I love your tuts! Can you please post one of your tuts for animated text! :D

thx u jaan..

animated text.. which type hunii.. i havent got a tutz on that..😕
Originally posted by iqbal_neha89

great tut pari

Arww thx u Fiona for liking me Tutz
Originally posted by beautiful_pari

This is a old Tuts of Mine.. as IF Changed etc..

Tutorial on making Video Siggie (My Way)
[c]PariCreationz/Angelic-Design at India forum.com

do not claim as your work
it has taking me over 5 hours to put this all together

First of all make your Video Avatar in Where Ever you make it in.  I make it on Movie Maker 2.6.

To make your movie upload it from your files

{Mine looked like this.. below} will all the frames.. As u can see I'm making a Armaan One or a DMG One...looollz As soon as u got all the different frames for this your scenes of the clip from 5 ' 100 frames in can be... Depending on how long you will like your Video to be.

Once u got all your frames uploaded to will need this button

And step by step you take the shots you need by pressing the arrows and then pressing

The camera to capture the shots

So now after you think to got all your shots and saved them. You can close the movie maker if u like or leave open if u want to make another later..

You then open up your animation shop 3 .. And press file new.. And adjust to what size you like your animation to be like for example from 100x100. I'm gonna be using
300x 250 {see image below}

Now once to done this above you now need to add all your frames that to made in the movie maker so now go to animation and insert frames, then from files and this box should come up.{below}

Press ADD FILES and select all the picture frames from the movie fillz you want.

Now your animation shop frames should look like this press animation to see if the video it playing right. BY pressing the film strip.

So this is your Video Avatar Done.. to can save and use like this if u like but if u wan to add effects to can like background texts brushes etc..

...................................................................................................

To add a layer effect to your video avatar

Now that u your video Siggie or avatar is done and you want to make it look nicer then ere is what you do...
So you open your PSP or PS and open a new layer the same size as your Video Siggie..

So I opened 2 same sizes layer one for my border and one for my text.

Now I find a texture to fill in the empty layer. {Above} and below I filled it in with the texture

Once filled erase the area not needed to Fit the Video in. and add whatever you like.. I'm sure I don't need to explain do I.. Like text brushes.. Once u think u finished maker sure u merge layer to visible.. LAYER >> MERGE >> VISABLE.

COPY AND PASTED IN TO ANISHOP.. AND Duplicate to how many frames to need... Like how make Video slides to have to make the same amount.. So if u had 60 film slide of ur DMG PIC You duplicate the border one until to have 60 slides... once you done that select all border one and copy. Now select all the movie one and paste on to the vid layers. And ur done..

Hopefully u get something like this style..

this is a bigger version u can resize and made it a normall 100x100

PM Me if u stuck on anything.. The white box is for your text to put on your video.. to get a outline text .. after all this explainin I hope I haven't confused you .. =[

Nuff LOVE Pari x.x.

That helped me SO much !
Thankyouuu!
Love you!
You know...Your sparklyy text ones....I thought you made one on them😆
Originally posted by nishat_1995

You know...Your sparklyy text ones....I thought you made one on them😆

oo i thought soo

no i dont have one of those.. will take forever to make one...

ill see what i can doo ...

Hi !!! Can Somebody Please Post Tutorial Of Making Video Avi On Abode Imageready 0.7 ??

Please😊