my review -----Raajkumar Aaryaan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Review of Ra

I hardly get time to watch television and I still remember I was on some trip to Chennai and was feeling bored I switch on TV but mostly channel was Tamil so I start switching channels to find some Music or English based channel .I was watching NDTV 24*7 news channel and Reading 1 of my Fav novel for my time pass and at that moment they Show Ra title track and I saw 1 guy in a very different prince attire but looking cool

Then they show girl walking on bridge carrying yellow flower that girl was looking so innocent and beautiful in red dress with crown made up of flowers

I liked background music of RA the thunder sound and when they show Bhairvi they use birds chirping. Sweet and low, quiet but cheerful the lighting visuals and set everything was looking gr8 especially the last scene where 1 man was riding horse between lot o bright flowers the logo of RA

Overall the 1 thing that attracted me toward this show was RA title track

I can?t stand normal saas bahu crap but Ra was looking fresh I found RA concept different

And what was good about this show was that it come on Wednesday so that mean I can watch that show easily and prince and princess love story was sounding fun that mean I can watch a innocent love story

So I was waiting for RA 1 episode on 6 Feb. I start watching 1 episode but that episode disappointed me a bit the only thing I like about the episode was Aaryaan and Bhairvi introduction as kids then I get confused about what going on story rushing like hell and suddenly we saw a grown up Aaryaan  and 1 episode end there

Edited by shruti_gauri1 - 15 years ago

But I thought I will give this show another chance next week when we can see grown up prince and princess and I came to join this Ra forum and made my 1 topic saying ?I feel this show is nice ?

Then I thought that they r rushing like hell and this show need some detailing and I post another topic saying ?do u think 1 day is sufficient for this show ?

13 Feb. I thought if this 2 episode don?t catch my attention then I will never watch this show again

And 2 epi was mind blowing and beautiful entry of Yami as Bhairvi and Aniruddh as Aaryaan I never thought I will watch such innocent girl doing sword fighting

And then Aaryaan Bhairvi sword fight where Bhairvi won that sword fight was amazing if I have to give honest review then I will say Bhairvi rock in that episode she was beautiful and her voice was amazing even that diamond nose pin add beauty?.

2 epi was totally Yami epi and I thought she is 1 of the amazing stars⭐️

then I  watch 3 epi and story was getting very interesting they show boothnath bhujang and aaryaan .Aaryaan  capturing boothnath without listening his side of story real king and queen behind bars and fake king and queen in the palace and lot of misunderstanding the show was rushing but the story was griping

3 epi belongs to Aaryaan 👏👏👏

Then I just love the 4 epi of RA the misunderstanding got cleared aaryyan came to know that Bhairvi is alive, Bhairvi anger, 7 evil and bhujang story

In the 4 epi there was glimpse of some love story Aaryaan dreaming about bhairvi was soo sweet I thought for the 1 time Aaryaan look seriously good

And the 5 epi was mind blowing Bhairvi in princess attire anugamiani entry aaryaan dream entry with Afreen Afreen song then Aaryaan Bhairvi 1 meeting Bhairvi wearing a veil and Aaryaan asking bhairvi to show her face I found that scene really amazing and the moment I thought maybe they r going to show love triangle between Aaryaan Bhairvi and Anugamini and then Bhairvi stab Aaryaan and a dream sequence on Aaryaan and Bhairvi and later Aaryaan filling bhairvi statue forehead with his blood and confessing his love .

Overall this epi deserve a 7 star from my side⭐️ perfect episode Yami expression was amazing her eyes was amazing when she was wearing that veil and Aniruddh for the first time look very good and hot. Both Aniruddh and yami eyes r very expressive

6 epi was very fast Aaryaan save king queen from bhujang and Bhujang forcing Aaryaan to enter tilism to save his parents and country ppl 

From this episode I think Ra truly belong to Aniruddh as aaryaan he was superb and mind blowing

1 lok Tashind

I think Tashind was the best lok and the side character like Puru, tuhin, mayasheen, ikaboon and Droma everyone was good

And all the main character likes Aaryaan, Bhairvi, Bhoothnath, Hussein baba and Bhujang was there

Tashind was very griping story droma using bhairvi against aaryaan and search for icchamani was very interesting Aaryaan Bhairvi chemistry rock during this period and Aaryaan sacrificing his love for duty was really good  

2 Mani

he reach  shayamal garh to get 2 mani I think in that aaryaan rudeness and guilt was perfect and aniruddh look so good as Vinashak I like that dress style with tattoo on aniruddh 👍🏼

3 Mani

I think most media covered hype episode was this 1 where Anchit play the role of witch

Episode was good but they completed this whole situation in 1 episode but I was laughing while watching this episode he most funniest part was when that witch try to seduce Aaryaan seriously I was laughing like hell

4 Mani

neel mani raja vijeta , rajkumari surali and bhujag very good combination I love to hear nash vinash and saravanash after so many episode Aaryaan as usual fantastic with every scene

5 Mani

This episode remind me of snow white story but I thought they r destroying the beauty of RA only aaryaan was perfect

6 Mani

Ok best episode after so many days of RA I like genie and Aaryaan story was inspired from children story book yet genie ad aaryaan make that episode wonderful

7 Mani and satvi aankh

The episode inspired from alibaba and 40 thieves Aaryaan was looking so tired but only he save the grace of RA otherwise I really don?t like the last episode they end the show with jet speed

And they didn?t show bhairvi bhoothnath common they can end that show on happy note

Lot of question was unanswered how did aaryaan save his parents???????Wat happen to 7 evil council??????Was bhairvi and bhoothnath dead???????Did aaryaan go back to tashind to meet puru and tuhin??????????Was aaryaan always remain single???????Wat happen to anugamini??????

I think this show only belong to Anirudh and Yami for there performance ⭐️

Bhoothnath hair style was interesting 😆😆

Bhujang nash vinash sarvanash was fab

dude 4thy epi was not aaryayn dreaming, i t was aaryyan curving Bhairavi statue and Bhairavi looking stealthily

dude it was Bhairavi dreaming

though both looked very very hot

Originally posted by its me tan

dude 4thy epi was not aaryayn dreaming, i t was aaryyan curving Bhairavi statue and Bhairavi looking stealthily

dude it was Bhairavi dreaming

though both looked very very hot

hehe tanny both the things r same for me because i love to see them together they look so good together ⭐️⭐️⭐️
will be postiing my review , my view after writing out in thsi thread itself
i am plannig to be honest,frank and candid

Well, I thought of adding my review to shruti's wonderful review but after I finished out my review, it was more than review; it was an account of my life from February to July with incidents interwoven with this television serial, friends I won and a lot more, so here it is. Its not all sugar, in fact I have been frank and candid and you have to over come the initial harsh remarks to know how Raajkumar Aaryyan got into my life.

Me, myself and Raajkumar Aaryyan

February6

As usual, like shruti the title song had caught my eyes, I mean it was the only thing shown in promo and I kind of liked it. You will hardly see Indian princes wearing such costume, the costume, something like anime was great, then there was this bridge, and the princess was walking slowly on it wearing a crown of flowers and I was like an Indian television project with such a high level visuals, I must watch.

On 6th Feb. I promptly forgot about the show and when my mom gave me the TV remote for a change, I was just lazily browsing channels and I stumbled at NDTV IMAGINE. I though "oh well, they r supposed to start this new show with that uncommon prince, lets watch it. ' I opened it, round I think 9. I was crestfallen, literally, coz what was being shown had nothing in common with the promo track, it was boring, irritating and same story. Moreover the show was so confused, they could not even decide what time they were picking, there was this Hussein Baba(??????) and it was early India, when tantrik works were gaining prominence, so I was like what time is it- post Buddhism then where do Hussein baba come from.

Then I got pissed off seeing Nirmal Pandey in the weirdest possible villain dress, ek to I am sick of seeing this talented actor as a villain, now he has grown a big tummy and was the worst possible villain and his laughs were so irritating.

I thought: I am not going to watch this show ever again.

Next Wednesday, February 13

I though ok, may be we will see this prince properly again. May be the thin bamboo stick referred to as Raajkumar Aaryyan in the last epi will miraculously change into this HOT Happening guy with the super cool anime dress. So I switched on Raajkumar Aaryyan.

Well once again I was crestfallen.  Where is he? All I saw was THE bamboo stick face covered fully. (S***) at least I cud have seen his face and judged him a  bit,  all I see is a super thin guy trying to do a Bruce Wayne. OH Bale.

There was this horse riding (ok I grudgingly admitted. Guy was a newcomer but was a good rider), then there was this fight at the entrance of his kingdom and after the fight suddenly his face flashed open. I was like man such a young kid, he looks really 18. I will watch this show for this kid if not for anything.

Then off course there was nighttime conference with Bhujang and I was again thrown down from cliff, Aaryyan looking so stupid in a prince dress, where was the dress from title song?

Then Bhairavi was introduced.

I was completely blown over. I have never seen such a mind blowing entry for a leading lady. And she won me from the very first moment by her personality, not to mention she looked ravishing.

I brought along my very famous notebook and pen and started taking up notes. I had decided, I will write written updates for this show and will stick with her all along.

But more surprise awaited me, she was fighting. Well a princess fighting and she was doing that with so ease, I could not but appreciate it. It was treat after incessantly watching some rubbish for two days. And she spoke. It was just the kind of voice I loved.

I decided I will watch this show.

Continued…. (coming up very soon😳)

i must add i liked yami voice a lot very beautiful voice and her eye makeup and nose pin everything was perfect