Twilight

Help - book & e-book - confused.

--Princess-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey to everyone,

I need a bit of help here. Am a bit confused with the topics here, actually I've red the e-books of the twilight series till now.
Twilight over here is way expensive and on e-book, I got all 3 books (Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse) together.

Now with the topics going on here, am a bit confused with the story.

I just need help from some-one here who's red the books of all the 3 parts of Twilight series, so I can be assured that what am reading in the e-book is same as the book.

Some-one care to help me...please??😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We are all here to help you, and we have read all three books, what is that's confusing you sweety
--Princess-- thumbnail
Thanks alot, Kim πŸ˜†

Ok, so am still reading Eclispe, but just to satisfy myself that Edward and Bella are together in the end, I straight went to the last chapter.

Over there Bella and Edward are going to Charlie to tell him that they are engaged. Now, the epilogue confuses me big time.

It says something about Bella having four feet and she's flying too. She can hear Sam, Paul, and other werewolf's thoughts and is asking them to leave her alone. Then it says Jake disappeared behind her slowly...
It's confusing...

If you want, I can paste the epilogue here but I must tell you, it's an e-book and have no copyrights whatsoever. So please don't take any action against me.

It's an e-book and have no copyrights whatsoever. 
Kim_ thumbnail
I think you are reading the Jacob's part at the end it's written from Jacob's point of view, Let me get the book

epilogue- choice

if you are reading it's by Jacob Black not Bella that's why it's confusing you, and it's the same as the book πŸ˜‰ only the last chapter of eclipse

plus, yeah, for now Edward and Bella are together,

and in breaking dawn they are having a big wedding still there are some disappointments at the end of eclipse if you are an edward fan like me 😳
Edited by Kim_ - 15 years ago
--Princess-- thumbnail
Thankyou !!!!

Am finally at peace !!!

Am a complete Edward fan and just now I saw the trailer of the movie and it's CREEPY !!! πŸ˜†

Literally had my heartbeat skipped !!..πŸ˜†

Thanks again, Kim.

You can close the topic now !!
Kim_ thumbnail
hehhee I know how it feels you are must be sooo scared that is bella turning into a wolf πŸ˜†

I'm glad you are happy now I love Edward fansπŸ€—