Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Gurdeep & Ram's Pic from the blog...some info Pg1

tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys got these Pic from Ram's blog .... thought I'll share it with you all ..... hope it's allowed though lol .... if it's not appropriate plz delete the post ..... but nevertheless ... enjoy the pics .... some are really hilarious .... especially the 2nd pic ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... But the pic no.9 is kind of eww .... πŸ˜† ... Ram looks terrible ... πŸ˜†...  but I love the 2nd one....πŸ˜†...

Ram & Gurdeep.... Jai & Bani/Pronita

That is Ram's dog...got his pic too...didn't wanted to abandon the poor guyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Some information about the lady who is in Black Saree ... I think her name is Anjali ... she is another BT actor .... I've seen her in other dramas of Ekta's serial ... she also played the role of Rashi and Rohit's mom in Kasamh Se ... The guy in red T-shirt is called Karan ... in Pic 6 that's the actor called Hiten plays the role of Karan in KSBKBT ...and the guy of Pic 8 with Ram is called Neil ... I think and they are also a part of Ekta gang πŸ˜† ... sorry I mean works for BT ... have seen them in other dramas.... .. hope that helped...πŸ˜ƒ...

Edited by tam2 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaara91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey Ram is sooo funny...lol...he has put on so much weight.....he has soo changeddd.... thanx for sharing tam

sonam
Aww love those pics soo funny!! love the dog lol
Pooja_fren thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Thankssssssssss
Pics wer lovely n cute
Reall wanna meet Ram in personal
Thanks again

tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just noticed In Picture 8 is Ram imitating his dog who is in picture 9...πŸ€”πŸ˜†
Edited by tam2 - 15 years ago
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
gr88 pics
thanxx for sharing

damilola thumbnail
aww bless

dats so cute

tnx 4 da pic
rk fan thumbnail
my i know who is that in a black saree.
 love the pics. thanx for posting
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the picks and the person in the black saree is raashisand rohits mum 😳she came on there wedding but dissaperd after that πŸ˜†

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hehehehe! the  pics reminds me of the type of pics my family and I take.. nothing is ever serious!

these pics are better then usual ones πŸ‘πŸΌ its really cute πŸ˜†