Thread2 Maan Proposes Geet Disposes [Link/T3/152] - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jazzerette

Reserved! 
accha ye baat hai kya..

i used to alwaz wonder..ke how come ur updates are alwaz the first post..

missing shiku😭😭😭
Updated!  Edited by jazzerette - 12 years ago
R karke mera first conside hogha kya??
phewww...i commented at right time lolz...
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

😭

KAMINI JAZZY...😭
🤣🤣

maine trea kya bigada tha...😭
Nothing that I remeber...*thinks hard*

ke u had to SPECIFY ke usne apne kapde nahi utaare😡
Lawyer hun. Upar se fauji khoon. kya karun. Every detail has to be charted out.🤣

kam se kam mujhe sapno me to rehne deti😭

slowly n steadily. they each are observing and marking away the qualities...the happiness n contention felt is visible in the shy glances😃😃😃 loved it😃

geet doesnt seem to be anuones fool...hopefully she will give back good to sasha when needed!

why dont i like savitris pyaar abhi jina zyaada..bahuu banne ke baad utna kam

maan staying over? woww...so many possibilities...😳😳
Hmmm...
Waise 1980s hai jaani...yaad rakhna...😈

knowing the sadist u😡😆😆 i am sure u wont think along what i am thinking😆😆😆
Sadist??!!! That is the first time someone has called me that🤣🤣

but a few stolen glances,...a bit of teasing...and raat ko SBV maan wudnt go amiss😛
SBV? Ohh. You are so going to kill me😆😆

P>S> dont mind the kamini..i call ppl who i love that😃
Lolz no issues. Me and my college gang is the same. Call me a kamini...and my standard reply is "Mind it! Its kutti kamini."🤣🤣
This is one of my favorite updates till date. This was refreshing and I had a good time laughing my head off. And don't be surprised if I copy paste a large amount of the update itself. I'm simply in love with this particular part.
First the opening of the update with Sashi's silly doubts and Savitri swaroop Khurana's answers were interesting. It was surprising how Savitri Ji thought Maan staying over would affect him ..ahem well.. this was unexpected and need to agree Savitri Ji is intelligent.
And them Meera's pink pillow. I LOVE MEERA! Gosh! She's the epitome of sweetness. She wanted the pink pillow and was plotting to get it back. That was simply adorable. But I was surprised the way she changed the party and sided with Sameera. 😆 Gosh I love her!
And then came my favorite part..

She peeped inside the room cautiously. A tentative step forward and she found Maan sitting on the settee with a book in his hands.

"Umm...excuse me..."

His senses came alive as his eyes darted towards the sound of her voice. "Geet?"

You always use the right word. Maan is definitely curious and observant but I'm grinning since I feel there is one more factor for him being alert now.. aaye haaye!

"Ji. Can I come in?"

"Ofcourse..."

Geet smiled and slowly inched in from behind the doors curiously looking at his luggage and stuff. In true militray fashion, the luggage was all securely packed and kept aligned with a wall to be simply picked when leaving. Distracted by her curiousity, diverted by her nervousness and simply because of her nature, she missed her step, waggled on her feet, twirled around and fell flat on the bed landing on her back.
The underlined words simply caught my attention. Don't you think Maan's objectivity is in you too for writing it in a clear way with all reasonings😆

Maan was keenly watching her as she had slowly emerged from behind the door. If her voice was the first thing that brought his senses to an heightened awareness of her, next it was her eyes and the sparkle of curiousity they held, then the smile that graced her lips as she came forward and then...

"You have slow reflexes."

Whatever moment he was lost in, it was broken by her clumsiness, a state Maan was not accquainted with in his dealings and did not appreciate much in others.

What! Geet who was in the process of her raising her embarressed self from the bed jerked her head towards Maan.

"You should have stretched your foot apart opposite to the side you were falling to keep your balance."

Sarru!

"Thank you so much for this pearl of wisdom. I shall be deeply obliged forever," hissed out a highly irked Geet.
My eyes popped out and I was laughing hard. I love Kakku😆
It was only when he heard her reply that he realized that he had instinctively spoken to her in English and even she had, to his surprise, replied back with proper fluency in the same language. And the fact did impress him.

"One should be open to learn new things. Why waste your energy on sarcasm when you can utilize it to improve oneself."

This one thing.. I mean in this particular thing I side with Kakku. Ab dekho sab log Mr. and Miss. Perfects honge toh kaise challega isliye let Kakku be her original adorable clumsy self.

And then comes another adorable scene..

"Hmm. Maps are not objects of art. The job of a map is to describe spatial relationships of specific features that the map aims to represent. They are tools of assimilating strategic intelligence..."
When I was reading it the first thing popped in my mind was WHAT!!😆 And bang on even Geet said the same thing!!
"What?"

"They are used to gather important information..."

"Acha..."

Maan went on to explain the dynamics involved in map-making only to realize that Geet had a glazed look in her eyes. He frowned at her lack of concentration. "Did you understand anything that I said?"

"Ji."

"So what did you understand?"

"Woh...umm..."

"You lack concentration."

Sarru!

"You speak pahsto."
🤣I love love love Geet. I absolutely love her. She's ek dum adorable!

"You have a short attention span."

Hau!

"You need to concentrate if you aim to clear your doubts."

No one spoke for a moment.

Finally Geet broke the silence.

"This is how you see me? Some clumsy stupid girl?" she frowned.
 I said NO aloud when I read it. She maybe clumsy but that's what adorable in her. And I'm lad Maan said the same too. Come to think of it who won't love such a sweet adorable Geet?
"No."

She sighed and picked her books to leave from there.

"I see you as a face with a smile."

She halted in her tracks.

"No other thought holds any significance."

And that smile adorned her face again as she walked out, not daring to look back at him again.

I am grinding my teeth. Bas itna hi? With every passing update I begin to fall in love with this FF more and more. Hayye!!

Edited by --Shika-- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by --Shika--

Rez
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

kaha hai tu yaar...😃😃😃😃
kya baat hai Maan ne Geet ko ur Geet ne Maan ko impress kar diya...
wonderful...
maan helping geet in her lessons..
and dadi's plan for dem are just too good..
awesome part
loved it
waiting for more plz update soon