Users

Frequent Posters

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -sann-

@ nagz...: hey...*skype wala hug*

@poo-oo: i missed u....*skype wala hug*

@ harry: oh harry.....sometimes we cant do wht we want...its called harsh reality....lolzzz

🤗
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

That is not true that she is not aware that it is his office...when he asks her if she is going to ask whose office it is.....she says...I know it is yours and that app ne taraki ki hain....but was least bothered about why, how, or when all of this happened.   This leads me to believe...and i hope the CV show that..that Arjun is disappointed that his SISTER is so SELF_ABSORBED and so concerned only with HER REVENGE, that she doesn't truly care for him as a SISTER aught to for a bother...especially a LITTLE BROTHER!!!  

This would add more DIMENSIONS to Arjun's character.....no??

Good observation teacherji. Now you knoe why I call you teacher and me student.
Nags - Me too thinks like Poo...that he will switch sides and actually save Maaneet from NT by the time marriage happens. And yes, it has a lot of scope for the future if they really want Arjun Annie to be together. It will add more spice..because although Arjun is good, will Maan accept him for Anni's groom knowing he is NT's brother. Maybe by this time Annie would have fallen for him. And then Geet can come to the rescue as an example...Maan was also Dev's brother. You know what I mean? I hope they are building his character. But I don't like the guy....I don't like his voice. Voice is the first thing that attracts me to a person....and his' is a total put off for me 😕

Kal - That's not fair. I already have a plot in mind..now it's not my fault if they show it in the show between now and Sunday 😒
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Munni...I hope the CVs remember that this is MAAN SINGH KHURANA..................of the HP days.....jiski NAZARON se kuch nahi bachta!!!   I wrote it to make the CVs chaukanna!!

Arey Nags, you are mirchi of Vinu, he definitely listen to you, so no worries...CV's never forgets MSK's actual character....Arey agar NT aur uska bhi sair hain toh humara MSK sawa sair....Anyone of you thought about that notice from court that NT not allowed near Geet atleast 500ft?

Bas samjho khuleyga MSK ki akhal ka tala, aur hoga NT aur Arjun ka muh kala lolz.....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

BTW  maan will allow arjun to b his wedding planner?

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sksg

Good observation teacherji. Now you knoe why I call you teacher and me student.

You give me WAY TOO MUCH credit!!
Yeh to bas TUKKA lag gaya aaj!!😆
Originally posted by: pooja83

I don't think he will come to know until D day.......Just like Geet didn't come to know until the engagement 😆
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja83

He will not find out...i cannot think that Maan in his RIGHT MIND will allow anyone related to NT plan his and Geet's wedding!!
😕
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
welcome back DD...but tell me guys though i am not very gud at observing...were they still using BDs...i thot wen they met in the corridor (the first scene)...then that hand holding scene at dining table....were those BD of geet....plz tell me...

i dont understand...if DD is back then y r GC and DD not in same frame....i am still waiting for the maneet chemisty to revive....

i liked the epi....the nok jhoks were gud...they bring a new dimension to maneet relation...after each nok jhok they get more closer....but today i thot they went overboard with it....half of 30 mins they spent fighting and the rest half geet was inside her bedroom and maan was outside...
wat a waste...

and i was hoping to see some passionate moments between them since they both hv been missing each other the entire day...another waste...

as for arjun...he is so similar to maan...i guess all men who hv established a huge business empire at a very young age...they r all arrogant....maan bought indian paints for the sole purpose of bringing geet back into his life...
and now arjun has taken over the best event mgt company in delhi only to destroy maan...
be it love or hate....a man can go miles for it...

this maan-arjun fight will be a treat to watch...i am counting a lot on it...hope the CVs wont disappoint us....wen 2 equally powerful men fight...the battle gets very exciting....

but there is a diifference...arjun is a free man...he makes his own decisions and follows his own rules...he doesnt hv to think twice before doing anything...

but maan...everytime he has to make a decision...he has to think whether geet will be hurt, whether dadi will be pleased or not...
from the very beginning maan has been shown as arrogant and loner...but wenever we got jhalak of his heart we hv seen he is actually a softie...dadi and geet and now anwesha r his pillars of strength as well as his weakness....
he lives for them but he can die for them too...

already one such example has hapnd...wen arjun told maan to withdraw all cases against NT so that he can lead a peaceful life...maan was in dilemma...he cudnt take proper decision for fear of hurting geet...and then dadi took it upon herself to make the decision...

in future in the fight with arjun...maan will be facing more challenges from his own family than from arjun...
maan is very shrewd...if left alone...noone can defeat him....but since every step he will hv to take keeping in mind how geet will feel....maan will find it very difficult to win the battle....

sometimes i feel very sorry for maan....he is very powerful financially, physically and emotionally....but he has devoted his entire life and happiness in the name of geet...
i just hope geet will understand maan if ever he has to make any decision which may seem to go against her wishes....

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

Nags - Me too thinks like Poo...that he will switch sides and actually save Maaneet from NT by the time marriage happens. And yes, it has a lot of scope for the future if they really want Arjun Annie to be together. It will add more spice..because although Arjun is good, will Maan accept him for Anni's groom knowing he is NT's brother. Maybe by this time Annie would have fallen for him. And then Geet can come to the rescue as an example...Maan was also Dev's brother. You know what I mean? I hope they are building his character. But I don't like the guy....I don't like his voice. Voice is the first thing that attracts me to a person....and his' is a total put off for me 😕

Kal - That's not fair. I already have a plot in mind..now it's not my fault if they show it in the show between now and Sunday 😒

DOL...i too agree with you and Puja.   And why don't you like his voice...for me...that his only ADMIRABLE feature!!
😉