beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!
ur amazing..
Posted: 13 years ago
awww mehak dis ws wonderful....πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒit ws soo beautiful.....u put all da emotions in it......πŸ˜‰β€οΈ
❀️loved it to da core πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘n cngratulations prince n princess😊😊😊😊

wow!!1 i jst saw ths!!!  ths is beautifulllllll kinza!!!!! bt nw m wondering why did bakhtawar and i wrote the peom fr poetry projct instead of u??? πŸ˜›
aww... mahek!
such an adorable OS...
luvd d way u describd it poeticly!!
luvd it!
Ahh, it's beautiful Mehak πŸ€—

The innocence and beauty with which you described it all is just heart warming! I loved it <33
thank u so much for liking my poetry guys.πŸ€—.and u all are right.it was from my heart..😳

ok so here is an ARTI OS..this is for my sweetheart shivi..πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

ARTI OS

Pehli baar muhabbat ki hai

It was the chilly, raining evening of november,

R..Oh God!..it is raining..

A..so what..i love rains, and if i am not wrong than u also love rains..

R..i do!,but i love enjoying in rain, not working..

A..oh ho rati, it is just a minute sequence, rest is in the shade..

Arjun and rati were waiting for the cameras and crew to get ready, they both were sharing an umbrella..

The shot is ready ..

Both of them went to give the shot, it was just a running sequence where mayank and nupur run between the traffic holding hands, and then reach a shed..

D..CUT!...ok amazing..now rati quickly change for the next shot..we will shot the song sequence first, u both are wet due to rain, it will give natural look, the scene in between will be shot after wards.

Rati went to change and arjun just had to take his shirt off, as the next sequence was in his black vest..

They both were going to shoot an intimate sequence , as mayank is leaving the city and mayank and nupur spend some quality time

A very beautiful song was chosen by the creative team.."PEHLI BAAR MUHABBAT KI HAI.."..

He was ready for he shot, black jeans and black vest, looking as handsome as possible, with his hair and clothes bit wet, and these were naturally wet due to rain,

there were very few people on the set, because as it was an intimate sequence so the director made sure his actors were comfortable..

everybody was waiting for rati..

D..Ok she is here, arjun u know ur shot na..

A..of course i do, she will appear from behind this hanging cloth and i have to stare her...right..

D..Yes right..rati ready.?.

Rati was till behind the cloth,

R..ready..

D..ok.. ACTION..

rati pushed away the cloth, entangling her fingers in her wet hair, as an attempt to dry them..

and arjun was stunned...such mesmerizing beauty...water dripping from her hair to her neck,huge eyes,

beauty with such simplicity..

OH MY GOD!...

He was staring..as if yes glued to her, as if eyes caught in at rap, as if an entangle..

The feelings of his heart coming out of his eyes..

Although rati had to act to blush and be nervous, but the pink color appearing on her cheeks was natural,

the intensity of arjun's eyes was making her blush hard..

arjun was staring her, and she was trying to avoid his intense gaze..

D..CUT!..

Directors agitated voice brought arjun back from the enchanted world of rati's beauty..

D..kia ho raha hai?..u both had to stare for just 30 seconds, us k baad dialogue hai..ho kahan tum log?

Arjun was still trying to capture the view of rati from the corner of his eye, and rati who was aware of what arjun was doing could do nothing but blush more.

A..ummm..sorry, wo..

D..jo bhi hai, i think 10 minuite ka break letey hain..10 minutes break everyone..

Everybody left the sets leaving rati and arjun alone..and after taking a deep breath and somewhat gaining strength to look into his eyes she raised her head

but she was wrong..

no matter how much strength u gain, it always falls short, the passion of arjun bijlani cannot be faced..

She lowered her eyes again,  acting as if playing with her hair and said..

R..what were u doing?, dialogue kaisey bhol gaye..

A..pata nahi..

She had been listening to his voice for the past one year but today her pulse doubled

She again gathered strength to speak..

R..arjun we were.

A..u are beautiful rati..

The apprehension, the shyness, the blush was all gone for a moment..she lifted her eyes and looked straight into the deep affection and admiration arjun's conveyed to her..

but this was a reflex action for a second, the passion again burned her cheeks, making them scarlet red so this time she turned her face..closed her eyes and spoke up..

R..very funny..now i know u well poke my nose and tease me with my make up, u will

A..i won't..

...rati thought that today her heart will pump out of her body..

arjun walked to stand in front of rati and rati had to look up, she thought her blush was carrying her away to much.

A..today i won't..i promise..

Rati needn't speak, her huge eyes were enough to serve for her to communicate her feelings..

A...this divinity is mesmerizing

Rati felt as if the whole world was dancing with her heart..

A..u are beautiful rati..too beautiful to be real..too beautiful to believe..

just too beautiful..

He slightly bended over her ear and rati's pulse was audible to him..she closed her eyes and he softly whispered..

A..too beautiful to let me breathe..

this passion was beyond limits..

D..ok ready everyone..

The director entered and arjun moved away, rati also opened her eyes

D..arjun and rati ready?..

Arjun nodded while rati was till trying to control her beats

D..ok u both were explained the shot yesterday, so lets start.

and so the song started

pehli baar muhabbat ki hai...

each and every expression, gesture, shyness, fear, intense passion, soft caressing, strong hold, gentle treatment, passionate kiss, close pulls..

EVERYTHING WAS REAL...it was just to real for not to believe..

Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
res
*edited*

yayyy me first πŸ˜†

wowww mehak u wrote on PBM πŸ˜²

it was totally artilicious πŸ€ͺ

staring session at its best πŸ˜† jun staring at rati πŸ˜³

and their convo was too adorable man πŸ˜

loved ur os πŸ˜ƒ it was mind blowing....😊

thnx alot 4 pm πŸ€—

Edited by jainypatel - 13 years ago

hey mehak....how many tymz i tell u..UR JUST AWESOME.......!!

seriously......this os of urs is just amazing among the other onez!
thnx for the pm!
loved it........m as it is in their dreamland!
keep writin more n more!!
Edited by nikitasharma. - 13 years ago