Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS - Chuhiya made mous(s)e..... - Page 13

sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dolphinUSA

KalllllllllπŸ€—

*Dol runs towards Kal in slow motion with arms stretched out and "main teri hoon jaanam" music playing in the background*

BTW what's with the new color..red? Color of love hai yeh...and you were missing for the past few days. What am I to infer from this now? 😳

Rushyyyyyy you never see my posts ....see page 13!

Dol, πŸ€— I thought you vanished again, and was just cursing my bad luck at missing you yet again. Don't remind me of the past few days yaar. It has been hectic with little or no time for food and sleep too. I had to catch up with 4 episodes in a row yesterday.

After watching Maaneet's scenes today, my heart is in a state of bliss and full of love filled thoughts and guess it shows in the color too. Didn't do it on purpose. But, who better to read my mind than you?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ nargis....thanks yaar..πŸ€—
me totally fingers crossed...πŸ˜’

@ vrushh...luv u jaani..will pm u soon...
have to run now. need to start preparing for the whole month of dec

@ all..gudnite
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sksg

You have a very good point. One of my teacher's used to say that packaging is very important. What is the use of giving sweet kheer in a dust filled glass? They should improve their marketing skills; it all has to do with showing even bad episodes in good light. But, here, exact opposite happens all the time.

Totally agree Sri these people need a Marketing and product positioning class...what say...up for the challenge?   Haiye....MBA ke din yaad aagaye!!!
πŸ˜›
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey Lily

I am being silly

i shall go and write a hot sexy Maaneet Scene..as my... dear..Idiot..Nagz..told me...

so i am going to indulge in some therapy..

just like we do retail therapy..

this time i am doing sensual therapy..
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -RushTrip-

oye Sri..

yaar dont take me seriously...

i just vent out.my frustrations..sometimes..

and you guys get in the cross fire..in the venting process

and darling give advise..i shall take it...even if i dont use..it..i shall treasure..the gems...

We don't mind getting in the cross-fire if your venting lets you gain peace of mind in the end. Dosti jo kiya hai nibhanaa tho padegaa na?
--Nargis-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lily_k25

@ nargis....thanks yaar..πŸ€—
me totally fingers crossed...πŸ˜’

@ vrushh...luv u jaani..will pm u soon...
have to run now. need to start preparing for the whole month of dec

@ all..gudnite

GN Babes....and Good luck!!!πŸ€—
-RushTrip- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dolphinUSA

Is it Anvesha?😑 Or is it Arjun?😑 😑Or is it Karan....Karan Arjun wala..πŸ˜†

Well...whoever it is...supari doon kya? 😎

Arre Dol..

apne aapko..maar ka khud ko paana hai
iss bechain mann ka chain apne aap aana hai

baat kuch hai bhi aur nahin bhi
aaina dekhkar apne aap se nazarein mile bhi

--Nargis-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -RushTrip-

hey Lily

I am being silly

i shall go and write a hot sexy Maaneet Scene..as my... dear..Idiot..Nagz..told me...

so i am going to indulge in some therapy..

just like we do retail therapy..

this time i am doing sensual therapy..

Vrush...jaldi likh na....meri to laadd abhi se tapak rahi hain!!!πŸ˜†

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Cool Lily..

stay Cool!!

and Dol..i was away..and was not reading..nothing intentional..
just happened...

sawey...

i replied...thanks for pointing out..
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
much better than ystrdy's epi...obviously because we cud see more of maneet and less of anwesha....

today specially i loved all the dialogues between maneet....specially the jhula scene....
i always felt such a convo was necessary...if i wud hv been in geet's shoes i wud hv felt the same thing....maan has made so many sacrifices for geet....he fought with office staff, his family only to protect her dignity and honour....
yes...maan doesnt see those as sacrifices and he thinks that watever he has done is because he believes in supporting the truth and he very clearly said that if geet wud hv been wrong then he wud be never with her....
and the smile on geet's face was a pleasure to watch....all her  insecurities got erased by maan's words....

but i was really upset that they used BDs for such a wonderful scene...i agree the actors need rest...but such important scenes must be done by real actors....although the dialogues were gud i dont think GC's expressions were anywhere near perfection....unlike DD, GC is not at all comfo with BD....

anyway...the highlight of today's epi was the dining table scene...and i simply loved it....i am ready to give 4 out of 5 stars....wonderfully done and expressions of both maan and geet were just too perfect....
geet was sitting on his right side...so first he caught her left hand with his right one...but of course he is too clever to use his left hand to eat in front of everyone...and so he instantly shifted her hand to his left....

and geet the leftie....was left to eat with his right hand....i loved the mischievous looks that maan were giving and constantly telling her to do difficult tasks in a very innocent voice...i guess the entire day maan was in naughty mood...starting from the bindi scene to the office and now at home....bechari geet...doesnt know wat to expect next...

and our geet is no less...she pinched him to get herself free...and maan bechara gave such a silly excuse that because the food is tasty he ended up chewing his finger and that too of his left hand...whoever heard of chewing finger because of tasty food...

and the best part was that maan was giving geet angry look for that....
how very clever maan....u will tease geet as much as u like but if she gives it back....u will glare at her with fiery eyes....

today maneet's chemistry was very like down to earth...and this made me love the episode....there has always been fairy tale touch to maneet chemistry but today i cud relate with them so much...for a moment i felt i was watching a dinner scene of my home....

btw guys...y do u think maan refused pasta...i am sure his excuse that he doesnt like it now was not the truth....i think because italian food will always remind geet of her past...so maan from now on will not hv italian dishes...another sacrifice made by maan widout any grudge...

do i need to say that every epi makes me fall in love with maan more and more....

i loved the precap too....it seems anwesha is eager to befriend geet...gud...it means like dadi she also wants maan's happiness...

ok...so i am ready to give the CVs another chance...