Akshara abhimanyu 💔💔 - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

Abhimanyu ke siva aur koi doctor hai hi nahi duniya me aur birla hospital ke siva aur koi hospital nahi hai.

I don't understand why abhimanyu is behaving like this after he divorced her, he should move on in his life as well.

Abhinav ki story is boring Af like his jokes. 

Edited by Bloody-Mary - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Bloody-Mary

Abhimanyu ke siva aur koi doctor hai hi nahi duniya me aur birla hospital ke siva aur koi hospital nahi hai.

I don't understand why abhimanyu is behaving like this after he divorced her, he should move on in his life as well.

Abhinav ki story is boring Af like his jokes. 

that's what they want to tell......no matter what the situation is no matter how much they hurt each other the keep coming for each other, abhimanyu knows akshara is married (atleast till now it seems she is married)even then he can't resist her,as for akshara she is deeply hurt yet she loves abhimanyu and that is evident......... 

Abhinav ka to kya hi bolen bs jldi khatam ho iska character ab bohot annoying aur irritating hota ja rha hai isko dekhna 

Originally posted by Asthetic

yes,they have made it clear today,that akshara and nav are married.......she did marry him🤧🤧

she may not have married to him. 

May be his neighbour does not know about that. They think they are married but they are not so hence he is prentending. I don't think they will ruin akshara's character. May be she decided to marry him but backed off as her heart did not agree so they decided to pretend infront of everyone for the sake of abhir as if some one gets to know they can blurt out the truth accidentally.

Originally posted by firewings_diya

she may not have married to him. 

May be his neighbour does not know about that. They think they are married but they are not so hence he is prentending. I don't think they will ruin akshara's character. May be she decided to marry him but backed off as her heart did not agree so they decided to pretend infront of everyone for the sake of abhir as if some one gets to know they can blurt out the truth accidentally.

https://twitter.com/jood1904/status/1618445240985333761?s=20&t=FFCl5hR4-uOshOWOWc2wZg