Posted: 1 years ago

Akshara had a panic attack today,it was nice that abhir calmed her down but i wasn't okay with the fact that abhimanyu's presence his effort didn't 🀧🀧 abhinav narrating a story and trying to convey his love was......i don't know what to say,i just didn't like it🀧🀧🀧 abhimanyu has done something very wrong i agree, but i love them both,i love abhira,i love abhimanyu and Akshara and watching abhimanyu suffer like that when abhinav was narrating the story was so painful......and then the neelaamma talk with Akshara,she now wants akshara and abhinav to be husband and wife in real sense......they r playing a very evil game with us now,it's hard to digest the fact that Akshara really married that nav,and now this......do we have to see their love story now.....this is just way too much ......i can't see them falling for anyone else🀧🀧🀧 

Precap_akshara tells abhimanyu to go away, abhinav has an accident, Akshara tries to call abhimanyu as their is doctor's strike 

Originally posted by Asthetic

Akshara had a panic attack today,it was nice that abhir calmed her down but i wasn't okay with the fact that abhimanyu's presence his effort didn't 🀧🀧 abhinav narrating a story and trying to convey his love was......i don't know what to say,i just didn't like it🀧🀧🀧 abhimanyu has done something very wrong i agree, but i love them both,i love abhira,i love abhimanyu and Akshara and watching abhimanyu suffer like that when abhinav was narrating the story was so painful......and then the neelaamma talk with Akshara,she now wants akshara and abhinav to be husband and wife in real sense......they r playing a very evil game with us now,it's hard to digest the fact that Akshara really married that nav,and now this......do we have to see their love story now.....this is just way too much ......i can't see them falling for anyone else🀧🀧🀧 

Precap_akshara tells abhimanyu to go away, abhinav has an accident, Akshara tries to call abhimanyu as their is doctor's strike 

Oh akshara and nav really married ?

It's so hard to digest this.πŸ˜’

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

yes,they have made it clear today,that akshara and nav are married.......she did marry him🀧🀧

What was actually painful was the panic attack . Poor akshu .kya haal Bana diya dil ke doctor ne🀒 

Abir managed to calm her down  , means she was getting these attacks in the past  . 

Today's episode was sad.I don't think Akshara will try to move on .But one good  thing happens Abhi came to know that akshara and nav don't have a love relationship. And I think abhi may have confronted akshara about the same, so in her anger she told him to move away.

I know it will be difficult for us to see abhi akshu with somebody else but in my opinion abhi needs to see someone else selflessly loving akshara without any expectation.Abhi needs to see this inorder to escape from evil clutches of MM,arohi .I also can't see Abhi in pain and harshads portrayal makes us really connect with abhis raw pain.

And I love how father son calmed down akshara.Dont worry Nav won't take akshara away from abhi(better third angle be him than arohi bit**)and she also told khanaji since the relationship was sooo deep she can't forget.

And I think Muskan will go to udaipur and comes to know about Aksharas real story via kairav.

I loved today's episode.It made me sad 

Edited by Jiss555 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Jiss555

Today's episode was sad.I don't think Akshara will try to move on .But one good  thing happens Abhi came to know that akshara and nav don't have a love relationship. And I think abhi may have confronted akshara about the same, so in her anger she told him to move away.

I know it will be difficult for us to see abhi akshu with somebody else but in my opinion abhi needs to see someone else selflessly loving akshara without any expectation.Abhi needs to see this inorder to escape from evil clutches of MM,arohi .I also can't see Abhi in pain and harshads portrayal makes us really connect with abhis raw pain.

And I love how father son calmed down akshara.Dont worry Nav won't take akshara away from abhi(better third angle be him than arohi bit**)and she also told khanaji since the relationship was sooo deep she can't forget.

And I think Muskan will go to udaipur and comes to know about Aksharas real story via kairav.

I loved today's episode.It made me sad 

i never liked nav and now this muskan and neelaamma ......... don't know how r they going with this now,will abhi come back to kasauli for abhinav's treatment or will they go to udaipur, or what........

i never liked nav and now this muskan and neelaamma ......... don't know how r they going with this now,will abhi come back to kasauli for abhinav's treatment or will they go to udaipur, or what........

I am not very fond of neelamma but like Muskan and Abhinav well enough.They are positive characters and this season  is full of toxic selfish people.And I think muskan will be helpful for abhira in the future as she is paired opposite kairav.so I won't dislike her now..I think akshara and nav will go to udaipur for her job .And marriage is a joke in yrkkh.Makers will solvec

Neelamma and muskans pressure akshara is good bcoz then she will realise how she tied herself in a hopeless marriage and will free herself .

Feeling sad seeing abhira panic attack.In past also it was her music which helped and abhi is the one who brings that music.And  today abhir helped who is abhiras soul child so in a way it was their love which helped akshara as always .

Abhi will be in kasauli for a few more days I think or till nav recovers

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

In nav fake world they are married. Nav told muskan he felt bad for all the lies he said. 

Edited by hari15 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by hari15

In nav fake world they are married. Nav told muskan he felt bad for all the lies he said. 

I think Muskan said, lie about  love story, not about marriage 

Originally posted by Veenapai

I think Muskan said, lie about  love story, not about marriage 

kuchh clearly samajh nhi aa rha,ya to they r married in real,yeah may be like hari said,this nav may be a delusional person,u know those psychotic types....may be he is living in his own world just may be