Vidhi our Amba press conference extended video

Posted: 1 years ago

Dev our Vidhi media ke saamne apni shadi ke baare me bath Kia

https://twitter.com/Ak71294/status/1617924055876907008?s=20&t=U2sbRtxWzZYwqb5NV-RnLw

Edited by Shinika - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Shinika

Mujhe last scene mein Bamba ko jate huye dekh kar bas ek hi gana yaad aya " Kya se kya ho gaya.... Bewafaa... Tere pyaar mein" 🤣🤣

Bhai... Dev kya kuda stage pe....🤣super exited to reach morni 🤣

Originally posted by Shinika

Vidhi is on the roll, why did she not ask the seventh question, without marriage why are you filling your partition. 🤣

Originally posted by Fanzzz

Mujhe last scene mein Bamba ko jate huye dekh kar bas ek hi gana yaad aya " Kya se kya ho gaya.... Bewafaa... Tere pyaar mein" 🤣🤣

Bhai... Dev kya kuda stage pe....🤣super exited to reach morni 🤣

impatient dev jumping on the stage. 🤣they both look very adorable.  

she used same sentence that dev used to relax her parents. 

Amba is lost and do not know now what to do. 

I really liked how they covered all the issues.

Edited by md410 - 1 years ago

@ purnima

which color of the outfit now amba will wear? most of the dark shades are done.🤣

Why do I feel, now priya will be new vamp. Amba will stay in background. 

they will for sure bring property issue. amba is exposed and she basically has nothing new to offer, it also will look like they are going in cycle, so business ownership and Raichand property issue will come up. 

If we consider it as a Mahaabharat and amba is on revenge mode then now she needs to go in background and Raichand ( devvrat) family property feud needs to be addressed. 

Originally posted by md410

@ purnima

which color of the outfit now amba will wear? most of the dark shades are done.🤣

I am in for shades of black & darker shades of red ...

Black coz she has kaala dil 🤣 & red the colour of jealousy

Originally posted by md410

Why do I feel, now priya will be new vamp. Amba will stay in background. 

they will for sure bring property issue. amba is exposed and she basically has nothing new to offer, it also will look like they are going in cycle, so business ownership and Raichand property issue will come up. 

If we consider it as a Mahaabharat and amba is on revenge mode then now she needs to go in background and Raichand ( devvrat) family property feud needs to be addressed. 

Even I feel so, coz now they bringing Vidhi in forefront as fighter ..so it will be ladies fighting each other Priya-Satya-Vidhi ...

Quite possible Amba might instigate Chitra for batwaara ...for Abhi's portion Priya will demand the right ...& then IF article can turn partially true, that Dev gives up his right & takes back seat in business... as he has always been like Devrutt, from Mahabharat...a caretaker of assets...& he never ascended the throne ... main reason why he had taken Bhramacharya vow...

Here, Devrutt has broken that vow..... so now he will back out from his share ...so in future his kids will also not have any right.

Originally posted by -purnima-

I am in for shades of black & darker shades of red ...

Black coz she has kaala dil 🤣 & red the colour of jealousy

those all colors have now been used. so we need to come up with new one 🤣

Originally posted by -purnima-

Quite possible Amba might instigate Chitra for batwaara ...for Abhi's portion Priya will demand the right ...& then IF article can turn partially true, that Dev gives up his right & takes back seat in business... as he has always been like Devrutt, from Mahabharat...a caretaker of assets...& he never ascended the throne ... main reason why he had taken Bhramacharya vow...

Here, Devrutt has broken that vow..... so now he will back out from his share ...so in future his kids will also not have any right.

property division is on the table. remember there was a bts where satya says she is dividing the property and earlier it was said business is in Abhi's name. DEv worrying about chitra and satya overconfident is there for a reason.  like how towards the end yesterday dev assured her parents and she used same sentence in press conference for her defense. 

nothing in this show is without reason. 😆 no matter who says what this show is not OTT.   

yes IF article will be true but the driver will be dev, he will give up his rights happily and vidhi will support her like Bhishm said he dose want to rule. even though he was real heir. 

Amba's role ends when he refused to marry her then she comes back at the time of war.