Na Umra Ki Seema Ho

Appreciation to all writers ✍️

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Telly, Shinika, Anupreeya, Nany, Arvilicious, Sanchilindu, Suvika - You guys are amazing writers. NUKSH Writers Paradise have been filled up with your amazing creativity. I sincerely thank from the bottom of my heart to you guys for giving the best stories, poems, write ups for NUKSH. It's a way to express our love towards ViDev and you all are amazing writers. Please do write more and entertain us. In your group don't know how I also got mingled up . I will stand at the last place as you all are better writers than me. Thanks for giving your valuable time towards the amazing creativity and each one of you are extremely talented. May you all write more and let our Writers Paradise fill with unbounded articles. Thanks again for giving these much amazing stories. Love you all a lot and keep writing more .

Naa likhne kee Seema ho

Naa Pyaar kee Seema ho

Toh bindass likhte rahiye, apni lekhni udayiye...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scissor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Revutty

Telly, Shinika, Anupreeya, Nany, Arvilicious, Sanchilindu, Suvika - You guys are amazing writers. NUKSH Writers Paradise have been filled up with your amazing creativity. I sincerely thank from the bottom of my heart to you guys for giving the best stories, poems, write ups for NUKSH. It's a way to express our love towards ViDev and you all are amazing writers. Please do write more and entertain us. In your group don't know how I also got mingled up . I will stand at the last place as you all are better writers than me. Thanks for giving your valuable time towards the amazing creativity and each one of you are extremely talented. May you all write more and let our Writers Paradise fill with unbounded articles. Thanks again for giving these much amazing stories. Love you all a lot and keep writing more .

Naa likhne kee Seema ho

Naa Pyaar kee Seema ho

I object your honor 

That's not fair😔without audience u guys have no net worth so make an appreciation thread for audience too😆

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am so sorry Scissor. Thanks that you pointed out my mistake. I have made the thankful note and had tagged you. Sorry dear. 

SanchiIndu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Revutty

Naa likhne kee Seema ho

Naa Pyaar kee Seema ho

Thank you so much it means a lot .....it does make a difference when people appreciate your talent 🤗

Now I will keep writing for sure❤️

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

@Revutty - Thank you for making this post. And thank you for adding my name even though I haven't written anything much here. Interacting with the writers and readers always refreshes my mind and clears my writer's block. I am having a great time with you all. 

@Scissor - totally agree with you. No writer without the readers.