Member Topic: Shubh Dussehra, y it's member topic read on

Posted: 1 years ago

Dussehra symbolizes the burning of gloom and misery in order to fill the coming days with good memories and positivity.⭐️

So it gave me an idea that since we all had our fair share of fights here, why not use this day to bury the hatchet and have a good time!! You can do it here or in the DM or anywhere you like.🀘

Once again.. Shubh Dussehra & Vijayadashami to all of you and your family.πŸ™ 

Edited by Zeal17 - 1 years ago

Happy dushaara everyone !! Ok I will just in this occasion but later the βš”οΈMay come out  

Dear Scofield,

Nine years ago, I had a raging crush on you but I could never tell you so I spammed your IF profile instead.

The Big Boss forum reeks of death without you. 

Yours truly,

Lila 

Happy Dussehra πŸ₯³ 

Guddu Bhai wapas a jao, apke bina ye forum aisa hai jaise Chai without tea leaves 

This post is to someone who as constantly misunderstood my intentions!! They should know that I believe in giving respect and getting respect!! Long ago I agree I could have handled things better. However, when the other person themselves acknowledge they indeed behaved badly and so on and I let what they did in the past go only to have them again make a similar mistake and this time when I should be angry they acting like I am wrong not them !! Still I am not holding anything against them and letting it go!! 

Happy holidays 

Originally posted by wat_up

This post is to someone who has constantly misunderstood my intentions!! They should know that I believe in giving respect and getting respect!! Long ago I agree I could have handled things better. However, when the other person themselves acknowledge they indeed behaved badly and so on and I let what they did in the past go only to have them again make a similar mistake and this time when I should be angry they acting like I am wrong not them !! Still I am not holding anything against them and letting it go!! 

Happy holidays 

πŸ€—πŸ‘

Vijay dashammi aur Dusshera ki hardhik shubhkamnaye. Shubho bijoya to everyone

Kaalika Navratri GIF - Kaalika Navratri Navaratri GIFs

@Zeal you and I have had our fair share of fights. Bhul chuk maaf πŸ˜Š

To all the friends, I have made here... I love ya πŸ€— 

Originally posted by M.Wheeler

Vijay dashammi aur Dusshera ki hardhik shubhkamnaye. Shubho bijoya to everyone

Kaalika Navratri GIF - Kaalika Navratri Navaratri GIFs

@Zeal you and I have had our fair share of fights. Bhul chuk maaf πŸ˜Š

To all the friends, I have made here... I love ya πŸ€— 

We did? I don't remember 🀘

Par aaj to Raavan ko jalate hain na... So why not name that one Raavan, Meghnad, Kumbhkaran or Surpnakha for you in this forum and then e-burn them πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Originally posted by NatkhatPyare

Par aaj to Raavan ko jalate hain na... So why not name that one Raavan, Meghnad, Kumbhkaran or Surpnakha for you in this forum and then e-burn them πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

I'm torn between letting that dislike carryon or just letting the eff of it go and don't give a damn about them. This thread is in the middle of all of that.. also I have members from all these three categories.πŸ˜†