Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Should Aishwarya Rai have hired a bodyguard on Chalte Chalte sets?

ForbiddenLove12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

🤣 Well, I overanalyze this even after 20 long years.  If Aishwarya Rai took a bodyguard with her to all the movie sets to protect herself from Salman, would she have maintained her career?  I say so!  She wasn't that smart and wise.  I have to use a cardboard cutout to put her face on Rani's face when I watch CC.  But I am glad Rani did it because she can act whereas Aish isn't natural in romantic films.

What do you think? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blood_Sacrifice thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's nearly 20 years since the film released, and neither Ash nor Rani nor SRK nor anyone in real life care about the it.

Let it RIP.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

yes, we should all pre-empt that our boyfriends are going to act crazy and carry a bodyguard to ward off their craziness.

That's the one-stop solution to end all violence against women.

Why couldn't I have thought of this earlier?

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Blood_Sacrifice

It's nearly 20 years since the film released, and neither Ash nor Rani nor SRK nor anyone in real life care about the it.

Let it RIP.

+1

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mintyblue

yes, we should all pre-empt that our boyfriends are going to act crazy and carry a bodyguard to ward off their craziness.

That's the one-stop solution to end all violence against women.

Why couldn't I have thought of this earlier?

But now you know! So who are you gonna hire? Hritiku? (i couldn't think of any body builder, sorry😅)

Socho bouncers ka kya dhanda badhega if everyone has the sense and hired bodyguards to protect from their boyfriends abusers.

Isse kehte hai vikaas! Income bhi badhegi, betiyan bhi bachegi.

Ot: so basically it was just another reason to bash Ash and not something good about her

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago