Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillySoni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: pooja20_02

Congratulations for the new story👏

Yash seems too much into sports and less into studies and a bit playful..while, Aarti seems to be a nerd,So I assume most probably she would be a serious kinda girl...and I am too much excited to see how these two people are gonna meet and bond😍

Arre wah you here, btw thanku ❤️

pooja20_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SillySoni

Arre wah you here, btw thanku ❤️

Yes..I am🙈👀

U r my fav author btw, then how can I miss ur new work😍

SillySoni thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja20_02

Yes..I am🙈👀

U r my fav author btw, then how can I miss ur new work😍

So sweet of you, I'm blushing ☺️

taahir004 thumbnail

Congratulations on your new SS

Title really sounds Interesting 

Chapter 1 

Wow such a Fantastic Start

Yash seems just like a mischievous young adult in his age

I like that his mother pampers him 

so Yash and his parents are at a wedding and he already misses his friends

but I adore his respect for elders 

Aarti and her parents have also been invited for the Haldi function

looking forward to seeing Yash and Aarti's first meeting 

SillySoni thumbnail
Originally posted by: taahir004

Congratulations on your new SS

Title really sounds Interesting 

Chapter 1 

Wow such a Fantastic Start

Yash seems just like a mischievous young adult in his age

I like that his mother pampers him 

so Yash and his parents are at a wedding and he already misses his friends

but I adore his respect for elders 

Aarti and her parents have also been invited for the Haldi function

looking forward to seeing Yash and Aarti's first meeting 

Thanku Taahir 🤗

SillySoni thumbnail

Chapter 2

As Maya already invited Aarti's family, so they came for the haldi rasam.

When Aarti was going to meet her friend Ishita, on the stairs Yash bump into her.

"See where you are walking." Yash's hand went around her waist as she clutched his shoulders for support.

"I can say the same, keep your hands away." She pushed him away feeling something strange as this is the first time a male touched her like this.

"Hey you alien, I saved you and instead of saying thanks you are being rude to me." He held her arm and pulled her close, her soft front collided with his chest, she looked astonished and he was angry.

"Only because of you I was about to fall from here, so you call yourself blind alien." She feels his breath on her face which makes her heart skip a beat. Yash also sees his effect on her, unknown to himself his hand went to put her locks behind her ear. She was getting scared with his advance and about to push him when he spoke.

"Mistake is yours, you were running like a crazy bull." He leaned in there was just a hair distance between their lips when Aarti yanked him away.

"Stay miles away from me." That's all she manages to say, holding her dupatta over her chest, her heart beats like she ran into a marathon. It's all new to her, a girl who just knows how it feels to come top in her class, and how her new book smells and how happy she feels when her parents and teacher appreciate her for the good grades. Her response leaves Yash stunned as she runs upstairs leaving him alone to wonder over his own action.

"Seriously, I was about to kiss her...damnit what's wrong with me?" He ran back to room.

"It's okay, she is pretty and I got carried away, that's it." He repeated to himself as he fell on bed and dug his face into pillows but this excuse didn't sound convincing to him, he can still feel her slim waist under his hold and her curls wrapped around his fingers, her heart beating madly against his chest, and her sweet voice even though she was angry.

In Ishita's room the girls were discussing what they are going to wear on baraat day but Aarti was lost remembering what happened just a while ago.

"Who is that boy? Aur kitna badtameez hai woh." She was angry. Then she remembers how he tried to kiss her. She fist her dupatta as she can still feel his breath on her face.

"Hey Aarti what happened? I'm talking to you." Paridhi shook her by the arm.

"Haan." Aarti looked clueless.

"Kiske khayalon mein khoi hai?" Ishita elbow her softly.

"Who else, her crush Shawn Mendes." Shivani also starts to tease her. Aarti almost blushed because she was really lost in someone's thoughts but this time it's not her crush.

In the evening there was Prashant's haldi rasam in Scindia house. Few guys from the colony were very impressed with Yash as he told them he is the best football player in his school, he even showed them some pictures of him winning the games. At least he found someone to pass his time.

Ishita applied haldi on Prashant then she saw Aarti there and naughtily came near her but Aarti was quick, she applied haldi on Ishita face and ran from there.

"Hey Aarti stop." Ishita was surprised and screams running behind her. Aarti laughed looking towards her and right at that time Yash came downstairs. Aarti's hands slammed on his white T-shirt.

"What the…" He was shocked to see her yellow hands print on his chest. Aarti moves back, scared and realises that he is the same guy. Ishita also saw the scene and she couldn't help but laugh out loud. Yash glared at both the girls. Ishita giggled and ran away.

"Where are you going?" Yash angrily grabbed Aarti's hand who was about to run behind Ishita. She fell on his chest and held his arm for support but her haldi filled hand also spoiled his hand. She looked at him scared and he was expecting an apology from her. Yash glanced at her hand in his tight hold before wiping the remaining haldi from her palm. Aarti looked at him amused and next moment he caressed his palm on her cheek and left her.

"Yeh kya kiya tumne?" She stared at him with questioning eyes.

"My sweet revenge." Yash smirks, looking at her cute shocked face. She made a baby angry face and left from there.

Later Aarti reached her home with a grumpy face. Radha saw haldi on Aarti's cheek.

"Lagta hai kisine tumhare saath haldi khel li." Radha laughed. Aarti stood in front of a small mirror and tried to wipe the haldi but it had already dried. She remembered the way Yash was looking at her with his brown angry eyes.

"I'll wash it." She went to the bathroom.

"Yashu tumhe kisne haldi lagadi?" Gayatri saw his T-shirt and the haldi stain.

"Some crazy girl." Yash frowned, remembering Aarti.

"But I seek revenge." He smiled naughtily, he could still feel her smooth cheek under his touch and the way she gave him that cute accusing look.

"I'll change this T-shirt." He picked another shirt.

Next morning Aarti's landline phone rang.

"Aarti you know I got my lehenga, it's so pretty yar, jaldi aaja tu." Ishita's excited voice made Aarti smile.

"Right now? Yaar, I need to get ready for school." Aarti tells her.

"Yar abhi toh sirf 9 baje hain, tu mujhse bahane mat bana, 12 baje ka school hai tera." Ishita reminded her that her school is from 12 pm so she has a lot of time to get ready as right now it's 9 am only. Aarti gave up.

"Maa, can I go to Ishita's home, actually she is very excited to show her lehenga to me." Aarti came to the kitchen where Radha was working.

"Ok but come soon." Radha gave her permission.

Gayatri was in the kitchen helping Maya with tea and snacks for guests.

"Where is Yash?" Maya asked as she made a plate for him.

"He is sleeping." Gayatri was embarrassed.

"Bhabhi there is no need for you to feel embarrassed, kids are always like this. Take this for Yash." Maya says smiling, Gayatri nods when Savitri calls her from out.

"Aayi maa ji." Gayatri replied. Aarti entered the kitchen that time looking for Ishita as she didn't find her in the room.

"Ishita go and give this to the guests." Maya gave a tray full of tea to Ishita.

"Aarti tu aagyi, wait for me i just come giving this tray, then I'll show you my new lehenga." Ishita told her to wait there.

"Gudiya, could you give this tea to my son Yash, on the right side of the room upstairs." Gayatri asked so sweetly that Aarti found herself nodding yes. Gayatri leaves, picking a breakfast plate for Savitri.

"Excuse me." Aarti pushed the door open and found it empty so she kept the plate on a small table placed in front of the couch and was about to leave when the bathroom door opened and Yash stepped out.

"You." He almost shouted at her, she was taken aback, remembering their two encounters.

"What are you doing here?" He marched toward her, she moved back scared.

"Um, I... I co-m-e here to give your tea." She stammer then only he notices he is terrifying her.

"Okay." He gazed into her scared eyes.

"Main chalti hoon." She ran out at once.

Precap: Yash name in Aarti's henna.

Edited by SillySoni - 1 years ago
Charanjeetkaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice update dear

Yash is attract towar arti

Their scene are to cute

Thanks for pm

Watting for next update

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

yash n arthis first encounter was mind blowing waiting to see how they will become friends without any misunderstanding 

SillySoni thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charanjeetkaur

Very nice update dear

Yash is attract towar arti

Their scene are to cute

Thanks for pm

Watting for next update

Thanku dear ❤️

SillySoni thumbnail
Originally posted by: tatum86

yash n arthis first encounter was mind blowing waiting to see how they will become friends without any misunderstanding 

I'm glad that you liked their encounter ❤️