Members Lounge

Happy Mother's Day

Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Mother's Day is the day to celebrate motherhood, the unconditional love of a mother, a woman's commitments towards her child, and the never-ending love she showers. The importance of a mother in day-to-day life, her roles, and the efforts less spoken of are remembered during this day. 

Mother's Day is believed to be originated in America. Anna Jarvis from West Virginia hosted a special worship service at Andrews Methodist Episcopal Church in Grafton in order to honor her mother before she died. She also mentioned that she desires the day to be celebrated and announced as a national holiday. She said, "I hope and pray that someone, sometime, will find a memorial mothers day commemorating her for the matchless service she renders to humanity in every field of life. She is entitled to it." 

Eventually, Mother's day shaped into a day honoring all the tiresome efforts a mother puts in while bringing up her child. All the works she less speaks of are highlighted on this day showing the world a different side of how selfless a mother can become. 

Mother's day is celebrated worldwide on different dates. Including India, several other countries celebrate Mother's Day on the Second Sunday of May which falls on the 8th of this year.

Team Crazy Creatives wish all the mothers of the forums and of the world, a very happy and meaningful M o t h e r ' s    D a y.

Credit for graphics: x.titli.x

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Happy mother's day to all the mummy's out there.

I think we really take mother's love for granted and don't understand their love completely until we are mothers ourselves. 

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 1 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Happy Mother's day to everyone celebrating 

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

Happy mother's day to all the mummy's out there.

I think we really take mother's love for granted and don't understand their love completely until we are mothers ourselves. 

Well said👏

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Happy Mother’s Day 🤍🤍🤍

Maroonporsche thumbnail
x.titli.x thumbnail

This song always tears me up! 😭

To all mummies out of there and who are no longer with us, salute to you all for your endless love and sacrifices. ❤️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOK08cRwE6c

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Wishing You all the Love - Happy Mother's Day Card | Birthday & Greeting  Cards by DaviaHappy Mothers Day To All Mothers In The World on Sale, 58% OFF |  www.pegasusaerogroup.com

Belated Happy Mother's Day to all the moms on the forum!! smiley27

Hope you had a great one!! smiley31

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Belated Happy Mother’s Day to all Mothers out there!  ❤️ 

My parents and my husband & son are the centre of my universe.. ❤️